AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/30to84/eli5_my_wife_and_i_have_type_o_blood_my_kid_has_a/

who here based /AB+/ ?

holy shit this is fucking gold

people are saying
>you might have the bombay blood type!
in the fucking comments

yep 1 in 10 million chance his wife is not a whore lmaoooo

this thread is 2 years old. stop vigorously browsing reddit to satisfy your ill disguised cuck fetish

Fucking shit, man. This guy.

>2 years old
>OP's account deleted
Lame.

The baby being switched at the hospital is much more likely, but it looks like we'll never get to know what really happened.

wew I can smell the soy just from the way that OP wrote

>baby switches at the hospital are more common than female infidelity
Fuck off roasty

you are like those dumbfucks in the reddit comment saying "hey it could totally be the bombay thing". Face the truth, this motherfucker tried to look like he didnt care but when he learnt he wasnt the father his world shatherred. I have no sympathy for soyboys and effeminate cunts like you and OP

I meant more likely than the Bombay thing. Christ.

Wife's son

Close, AB-.
Rarer, but less useful.

based /AB/ reporting.

*/AB+/

>His wife's son
His wife's *kids

That's the same couple!?

Lmao. The cuck still married with her!

Holy shit, thats next level cuckoldry

Many schools in the UK have ditched blood typing assignments because staggering amounts of paternity fraud were being exposed through them

>IMO you get out of this universe and life what you put into it
I guess he got dicked seeing as how some other guy put his dick in his wife

/shrug

ayyyyyy
put ab- in ur tinder profile it will work

It's very obvious from the pic with the babies that they've adopted the children together.
Most likely some mistake was made in one of the tests. OP posted pics of him and the kid and they look very much alike. I guess the wife still could have cheated on him with some brother or cousin of his, though.

I wouldn't be surprised

>takes everything
>offers nothing
(((AB+)))

>redditors saying "b-but if you straight out ask her about this it will damage the trust in your relationship forever!!!"
What is the problem with those cucks? This is a matter of 99% chance that he is not the father, if she is a good wife and really didn't fuck another guy, she should be the first to take the initiative to do patternity tests or whatever, not do the classic "you don't trust me!!!" lying whore move.

Is that kid a mulatto? He looks 100% black to me, but I'm not good at estimating races.