Big Nuclear Won

No one fucking cares that we had a massive nuclear meltdown right into the pacific ocean 5 years ago. Chernobyl we had brave russian men who died to prevent the deaths of countless others. They were able to entomb the reactor in cement. The beta japs have sent robot after robot and still haven't found the reactor. Their ""solution"" has been pouring 100,000+ gallons of ocean water EVERY FUCKING DAY to prevent critical overheating. If you eat seafood from the pacific you're fucked. If you live on the west coast, you're fucked. Thanks Japan and thanks big nuclear.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-background_steel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay on /pol/ please

>If you eat seafood from the pacific you're fucked.
>A single nuclear meltdown eclipses all that mercury from coal plants

We must look to computer science to answer this question

this is why we need nuclear chemistry, at least the basics, as a mandatory class in high school.
to reduce the number of idiots like this who don't know how radiation works

Caesium-137 has a half-life of about 30.17 years

Iodine-131 has a half-life of about 8 days

Most people don't even know what radioactive means. They just think it will give you cancer or 3 arms.

and here you are bitching, instead of using your 5 minutes of fame to push good common sense

It doesn't matter though. The average person can't go around accurately assessing the danger from every radiation source. It's far more practical to try to avoid them entirely.

Thanks for the ".17" because when you said about 30 years I was a little confused.

You're replying to the same thread I am, Mr. Kettle.

Do you know how many nuclear bombs have been detonated in the pacific ocean almost annually since the 50's?

Based japs nuke amerimutts. with love from russia

opportunity #2 missed. bye

This too, really.
They actually salvage steel from warships sunk during WW2 for use in extremely sensitive radiation detection devices and on satellites because it's the only steel and iron we have that hasn't been exposed to the fallout of the airbourne nuclear tests.

Some of the radiation you can detect in the air around you if you buy your own meter is from those tests. We are literally all living with it.

Developing nukes was necessary and the consequences were unavoidable. There are countless energy alternatives to nuclear.

But few as good.

>expecting genetic instectoids to be brave

das fucked up mang, but it explains why i have a third leg ayyy

Lah-Mow

Why would they? Couldn’t they just clean the old metal?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-background_steel

seafood is bad anyway

Seafood is delicious anyway.

Nuke gooks, problem solved.

t. CS major.

Don't listen to this brainlet. Nuke the nukes.
t. Pure mathematics major.

>It's far more practical to try to avoid them entirely.
So away from any matter, including the ground, but also not too far up in the air either?

>nuclear fallout map
>actually a wave height map
kekek

They actually should have done this.

And don't visit the dentist.

Don't visit anyone, humans give off radiation.

THERE IS RADIATION INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW.

>>A single nuclear meltdown eclipses all that mercury from coal plants

Maube more on point:

>A single nuclear meltdown eclipses allthose fucking nuclear test detonations in the pacific.

US had 105, France did some (didn't you guys even watch the Godzilla remake with the worm guy?) and there were others.
And of course the two detonations inn Japan in WWII

>It's far more practical to try to avoid them entirely.

Pray for eclipses. I guess.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-background_steel
Holy fuck. Very fascinating. Thanks for that.

why are people like you incapable of understanding simple concepts like "amounts"?

He was mocking the guy who didn't understand the concept,

k

>most of western US, British Columbia, and Alaska is dead
Wow I've been even more out of the loop these last few years than I thought.

You are ded too Don't you remember saying
''Blargh!?"