Discuss

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta41xU-tkFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Discuss what? That is correct.

Where should engineering be placed?

Between maths and chemistry I say

Threadly reminder that autists are pathologically obsessed with sorting and ranking things. You unironically probably have autism from feeling compelled to make this same thread yet again.

>Threadly reminder
speaking of something autists say

It takes more effort to write all that shit and get mad, than just shitposting 4 d bantz m8.

Holy shit really? My favorite thing is to rank and sort and makes subsets and categories ideas and objects. I've never been diagnosed with autism but I find people a little hard to deal with and I'm very intelligent. Am I an autist?

Butthurt biologist over here amiright guys?

I'll explain why the list is correct as follows:
Biology - The study of living organisms - this should be at the bottom as it is a slow paced science and although enjoyable a lot of it is classification and the parts that aren't rely heavily on chemistry

Chemistry - The study of chemical interactions and molecular properties - Chemistry was essentially studied by smart people with lots of time on their hands trying to turn lead into gold. I personally enjoy chemistry the most, but it needs to be below maths as maths ties heavily into it.

Mathematics - The (((study))) of numbers and systems of algebraic or logical operations - Without maths, we would be nowhere in the world of science. It's fundamental to the description of experiments and the measurement / calibration of instruments.

Physics - The field of science based on measuring and describing physical effects and forces on objects - This is in my opinion the highest ranking on the list as it is the most important. Anyone can pick up a rock and throw it to analyse the parabolic path. This is an intuitive part of human development. To describe and understand WHY the rock moves however takes a much more intelligent method.
Physics is the field of pure genius, and is thus the best.
(never was very good at it though, I'm a chemical engineer with focus on pharma)

Baby: Biology, Architecture, Civil E, Geology

Kid: Chemistry, ChemE, MechE(except NukeE), EE1(Power), Economics

Teen: Math for CS(as Graph Theory), Statistics, Experimental Physics, EE2(Controls), NukeE

Man: Theoretical Physics, Math for Physics(as Differential Geometry), EE3(Telecom,Optics,Electronics),

delet this

That was probably the reason I wanted to make an elementary math book which sorts out all problems after difficulty and I could teach it to my child. The more you know.

I've thought about that before as well. You'd think someone would have done something like this already. Someone probably has.

YOU PHYSIC HEADS PISS ME OFF SO MUCH.
I JUST MIGHT DEVISE A MICROBE THAT EATS THROUGH SHEET METAL TO STOP YOUR INCESSANT SHIT POSTING. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did you have to ruin my day with this.

Good

Very good

See me after class. I've already called your parents.

Autist here, you are right

BIOLOGY BITCH, JUST BECAUSE OF TAHT IM GOING TO CHANGE THE CONSTANTS OF THE UNIVERSE TO FUCK UP LIFE REEEEEEEEE

kys cuck
no bully pls desu

no bully pls desu

Biology is the most advanced science of all. When you study physics, you can see it getting easier at higher levels but with bio opposite is the case. This is clearly observable since mechannics , a branch studied at lower levels is much more difficult than say, molecular physics or optics whereas lower botany involving classification is much easier than physiology, whether plant or animal
Only mediocre autists who have seen one too many marvel movies and thinking they are actually learning science from the movie would claim the superiority of physics over biology. All this bullshit stems from Hollywood trying to make virgin physicists happy.

Mechanics is far easier than optics and E&M...

YOU WOULD'N'T DARE! YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS.

Math here, please don't fight, last time this happened everyone died in a war that lasted 6 years.

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=ta41xU-tkFA

THE FUTURE IS NOW,
OLD MAN.

This has been validated by my own subjective experience.

You're here so probably yes.

Consider the problem solving numericals, not the concept. You require far superior mathematical skills to solve a problem in mechanics than in any other branch of physics

>autists are pathologically obsessed with sorting and ranking things
tfw that's true and it explains everything

that's me