youtube.com/watch?v=lCvTMqeUwKw

Other urls found in this thread:

wildfiretoday.com/2017/08/07/wildfires-are-burning-in-greenland/
youtube.com/watch?v=y2euBvdP28c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dear lord

were done goofed

Who needs Florida anyways

Sea ice melting doesn't raise the water level.
The ice melting off Greenland however does.

wildfiretoday.com/2017/08/07/wildfires-are-burning-in-greenland/

I wouldn't mind it tbqh, it is cold as fuck in my country at the moment.

I say: let them eat cake.

I've got plenty of ice in my freezer for my drink, don't think i'm gonna be needing the arctic any time soon.

>400 parts per million co2
brainlets leave. the world is still thawing out the ice age that covered europe thousands of years ago. a full cycle is millions of years.

Thermal expansion raises sea level

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

>Sea ice melting doesn't raise the water level.
>The ice melting off Greenland however does.

>no today but tomorrow

>the world is still thawing out the ice age that covered europe thousands of years ago.
The "little ice age" was small, regional, and has been over for a long time by now. It also wasn't an ice age.

>mini ice age that covered a portion of europe
gtfo

Where did he write ''little'' or ''mini''?

this

le cringe m'lady xDDD

Lrn2little-ice-age fgt pls

This kills the climate shill..

coverage =/= mass

>spreading butter makes more of it

Could you provide some information about why do you think global warming is a hoax?

Anyone who isn't an idiot knows the climate is changing. Anyone who isn't an idiot knows humans are accelerating the change. Anyone who isn't an idiot knows nothing will change because neither side can come to a consensus. So here we are. The same place we were last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and etc... Each side has spread so many blatant lies that the general public just does not give a shit. Especially if you're going to ask them to change their way of life to save the polar bears.

Tell the people living Yakutsk that a little bit of warming is bad come on if yo have the guts.

I don't have an asshole, so shitposting is how I relieve myself.
I once had an asshole transplanted, but it rejected me.

Damn, even something full of shit didn't want you. Rough life.

>Anyone who isn't an idiot knows nothing will change because neither side can come to a consensus.
Who do you think the "two sides" are? Creationists and biologists aren't going to come to a consensus, but that doesn't imply their views are somehow equivalent.

>Each side has spread so many blatant lies that the general public just does not give a shit.
Care to point to ANY "blatant lies" that are widely supported by climatologists? Or by calling on "both sides" did you just want to quality ignore that one "side" is PR propaganda groups and the other is the vast majority of the scientific community?

Their views are equivalent. You can't tell someone who believes in god that they god doesn't exist. You can't prove it one way or the other. As for your second part, I'll refer you to Al gore's "the inconvient truth" for lies spread by climatologists, and as for the other side, there are plenty of lies see
for example.

>Their views are equivalent.
Believing in something because of evidence and denying it because of politics aren't equivalent.

>As for your second part, I'll refer you to Al gore's "the inconvient truth" for lies spread by climatologists
Al Gore isn't a climatologist. And climatologists have been pretty clear about what parts of "An Inconvenient Truth" are and aren't correct.

maybe those climatologist morons should do a better job at communicating their arguments effectively to the masses

But he presented it as if he was a climatologist and had a bunch of data collected by climatologists. You're preaching to the choir here, friend. I believe in climate change. That doesn't mean the general public does, and the lies spread by Al Gore are part of the reason people are sceptical. That's my point, just like religion it doesn't matter how much evidence you provide, there will be some people who won't believe it. My point still stands, we're in the exact same spot we were last year on climate change. Except France now bans plastics. I'm not so sure their giant leap is going to solve climate change. When the rest of the world is on board, then you can talk to me. Until then, we're still still divided on the topic as a people and that's an objective fact.

We are currently in an interglacial period of a glacial era. Meaning it should be cold as fuck, but it's just a temporary warming and if things were left without human interference it would be cold as fuck again with glaciers reaching to Virginia. Now, is human global warming just going to counteract the cool period and bring us out of a glacial epoch? God I hope so. Is it too much and will cause runaway heat and end up way too warm? Probably not at this pace unless the permafrost methane emissions really get a feedback loop. I don't think humans are putting enough greenhouse gases to raise the Earth above a previously seen heat level. The Earth has been much hotter and much colder than today and life existed fine. We'll be fine.

Personally, I would rather it be a warmer planet than a glacial epoch. Much easier to deal with. But then more mosquitoes and white man has adapted to glacial so a real glacier period would kill off a lot of brainlets..

Good. Fuck arctic sea ice.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2euBvdP28c

>the only solution the climate change is a worldwide global government
how convenient for globalists

Just build a solar shade in a decade or 2.
It would be possible with BFR and New Glenn and nuclear tugs from LEO to L1

Only way to fix the global tragedy of commons issue.
>BRB becoming world dictator.

goodbye crops

i wish it actually was warmer in winter