How do we eradicate brainlets from the genepool?

Brainlets like those who believe in flat earth and anti vaccination conspiracy theories are like a disease of humanity. They should honestly be gassed before they reach a critical % to actively influence public perception. How can we eradicate these vermin in the most efficient way Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJDgVlv55Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=mCEK-vd0gR8&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
youtu.be/xRUM8yMaI8k?t=39s
metabunk.org/explained-why-a-phone-spirit-level-works-around-the-world-accelerometers-are-scales.t8817/
youtube.com/watch?v=0u2RpK7K7Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

back 2 pol

>what!?! how did u kno i post there??!

>posting a round earth and pro-vaccinations thread on /pol/

The earth is a cube

start by offing yourself
oh right you're an eternal virgin anyway

No, it is a torus you close minded brainlet.

The question isn't if the earth is flat, but just HOW flat is it really?

Easy, if they believe in anti-vaccination, their children are more likely to die. A campaign to promote homeopathy would also work too. A much more evil way of doing things is to exploit the nocebo effect. Tell the brainlets that something ubiquitous like wifi is making them sick. The brainlets will actually become sick due to the nocebo effect! We can make them sick with memes!

now this is a conspiracy theory i can get into

w-why

>Easy, if they believe in anti-vaccination, their children are more likely to die.

But so are the children of their neighbors. You understand herd immunity, right?

"The poor you will always have with you" (Matthew 26:11)

Same applies to the Stupid!! (If anything, their numbers seem to be increasing.)
Only in Lake Woebegone are ALL the children above average.

Read "The Marching Morons" by C.M.Kornbluth Cynical & depressing, but possibly prophetic.

You globecucks will one day realise that YOU are the brainlets.

>How can we eradicate these vermin in the most efficient way Veeky Forums?

Why is Veeky Forums so racist?

>Eugenics doesn't work, IQ tests are racist
>How do we eradicate brainlets from the genepool

Pick one.

If you think about it, everything in life is faith-based.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJDgVlv55Uw

Vaccination fucking peope up is not a flat earth tier a conspiracy rabbi
youtube.com/watch?v=mCEK-vd0gR8&t=2s

It is is scientific fact. I am guessing this a mkultra psyop. Subtle reinforcement. Associating flat earth with vaccines as "CRAAAAAZY". Nice try shlomo if anyone wants to know all about vaccines go to hunansarefree.com

sorry humansarefree.com I meant or even the renegadetribune.com will prob have some good articles on it

Flat earth is scientific fact

this you want this in your kids youre welcome. Oh thats right ur too ((("smart"))) to have children.

Nagalase, squalene, polysorbate 80, glyphosate (Roundup), e-coli, MSG, antifreeze, phenol (used as a disinfectant), formaldehyde (cancer causing and used to embalm), aluminum (associated with alzheimer’s disease and seizures), glycerin (toxic to the kidney, liver, can cause lung damage, gastrointestinal damage and death), lead, cadmium, sulfates, yeast proteins, antibiotics, acetone (used in nail polish remover), neomycin and streptomycin. And the ingredient making the press is thimerosol (more toxic than mercury, a preservative still used in many vaccines, not easily eliminated, can cause severe neurological damage as well as other life threatening autoimmune disease). These vaccines are grown and strained through animal or human tissue, like monkey and dog kidney tissue, chick embryo, calf serum, human diploid cells (the dissected organs of forcibly aborted fetuses), pig blood, horse blood and rabbit brain (1, 2).

>Brainlets like those who believe in flat earth and anti vaccination conspiracy theories are like a disease of humanity.

I agree. The same goes for creationists, race-denialists and postmodernists.

requirements to go on the tism spectrum have been lowered. why? ask /pol/

Aww, is someone upset that people are challenging the validity of their science god?

Normies get so angry over flat earth, you get so much vitriol for saying you believe the earth is flat you would think you just said something /pol/-tier abhorrent.

I don't believe in flat earth because I'm not a brainlet, but it's entertaining to get such a harsh reaction out of a benign statement.

We don't. They're good for the economy. They happily toil away their entire lives for their overlords, spend their earnings on essentially worthless shiny garbage - enriching the same people they work for, and produce many offspring who are as dumb if not dumber than themselves.

Just hope that global warming is going to be a much bigger problem than we realize. Extreme global famine should weed out the brainlets.

So what do you want? A list of ideas that are considered off-limits, and anyone who believes them should be silenced or killed? Who controls that list?

believing in theoretical math and nasa cgi with no proof

Y'all motherfuckers aren't even close to being woke

Education and time.

Nice CGI you NASA shill.

map projections and coordinate transformations and shit like that and you'll understand pleb

The problem is that if you want to replace a model or knowledge that is currently accepted as fact you need to provide a new model or knowledge that better explains what we see or experience.

The globe Earth, heliocentric, gravitational model is the simplest explanation of what we observe. Flat Earth attempts to replace this with a hodgepodge of explanations for different phenomena, some of it contradictory, some of it not matching simple observations.

As for vaccinations, they have been extensively studied for decades and we have seen the affect of their implementation in the near eradication of various diseases in our populations.

I understand that shitposting is necessary and fun but posting this crap is what brought the flat earthers here in the first place, please don't encourage stupid behaviour.

omg I'm hyped.
how far can we take the flat earth meme?
seriously I'm dying laughing every time someone mentions anything to do with flat earthers. just the fact the term "flat earthers" exists in the time I'm alive just tickles me to death kkkkkkkk

Well they got Texas right in 2012

Not the worst point. I don't think the average above average person would hate stupid people as much if they knew how to use them.
At the same time, my biggest peeve with them is how many of them are in my way. I'd still like to eradicate a good chunk.

You can't do it legally. We need a savior. Someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good.
I'm thinking private polling stations, but many multi-booth ones. You gotta put them all out on the same day cause people will catch onto them.
It polls you on your thoughts and can start out innocent enough like it's just asking political questions like were collecting data for election runs (do you agree or disagree with this new policy blablabla) but it sneaks in the questions like do you believe vaccines are bad / flat earth / Ben Aflack was a reasonable choice for Batman / etc and if you answer yes to those questions it'll gas you or stab you, but either way it drops you down a trap door into a pile of dead bodies.
This has to be built with quality. Soundproof private booths. Separate entrance door and exit door so no one notices that you didn't come out. And the fuckers better be dead. Can't have someone climbing the mountain of bodies and banging on the trap door.

You kno what? Fuck it. Flat Earthers Cruise so you can see the flat horizon out in the ocean. And then sink it Titanic style.

Chad genocide

With any luck they'll all go missing in the Southern Ocean as they attempt to research the ice wall.

It might send alot of them underground, but lynching would send a pretty clear message

>oyvey there were never any conspiracy
earth is flat and vaccine companies bribed govs in europe into false pig flu and avian flu for monies
youre welcome to research both topics before shitposting

You don't get to a new model without a period of questioning the old system. During that period, OP is proposing to silence everyone who dares to questions established beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
b-but it's fake CGI
>faking CGI video 24/7 for years

kill yourself moron, spare us the embarrassment of your existence

I'm not taking a stand on flat earth or vaccines because what I think is not relevant to the question I'm asking. I asked this question: It seems that anyone who questions anything is now a "flat earther".

Kek, that's not even a live stream and it definitely isn't 24/7. Hope you realise that tin can piece of shit is supposed to be going 17,000mph so around every 90 mins it should be in darkness.

Show me a video of an "astronaut" flying from earth to the ISS, with no editing. Would love to see that.

that scene can easily be done with cgi. it's not a 24/7 feed. it goes dark or offline for hours at a time.

next, at the altitude the ISS orbits, you might be able to see some curvature but not anything like that ISS stream shows. If you imagine the earth is a ball that is 8cm across, and then imagine if you are a tiny person that is floating just 2mm above that ball (rough equiv of ISS orbit), you would not really be able to make out that there is a huge ball below you, your entire field of view would be consumed by the ball surface up to the horizon line.

So clearly they are using some sort of wide angle or fish eye lens to get that effect of the earth being a huge ball below them.

That doesn't mean the earth is actually flat, it just means the ISS live feed doesn't prove that the earth is a sphere, because they are clearly using a very wide angle lens, as evidenced by the curved solar panel in pic related, taken from that feed a few minutes ago.

So maybe you are the moron for blindly believing what you see instead of questioning it.

More fuckery

lol the ISS tracker shows the ISS is currently on the night side of Earth and has been for a while, but the so-called "Live" feed has shown it is on the daylight side for the last 30 minutes. Maybe it's just a loop of past videos

Gene therapy.

>We lure them all into a big rally.
>Get a proxy leader to head the rally.
>We Julius Caesar the guy on stage.
>One of us will come out wearing full battle armor while the rest of us dress like ayy lmaos
>Yell "IT WAS ALL REAL. WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI AND WE HAVE KEPT IT A SECRET FOR MILLENNIA!"
>They all have a heart attack and die of shock as their worst fears come true.

QED All the brainlets are dead.

It was the Catholic church that really spread the heliocentric model.

Earth is a line
You may not realize, but the path you take in life is just a corridor with images projected around you to simulate a 3D space, but you are just following a set path with nothing truly existing outside your reach
Wake up sheeple

>After a century repressing it because it threatened The Popes absolute power and domination over scripture.

What is your point?

My cock ring

True. On the other hand their very existence drives up the price of essentials like food, shelter, and land. Economists are still split on the question of moron eradication.

But something needs to be wrong with the old system first.
You can't just propose a new system with broken ideas to replace an old system that is working fine. Sure, investigate it if you want, but you can't present it as fact and try teaching it to people when it can't explain or predict things the old system can, when it makes claims on things that don't match observations.

The problem with Flat Earthers isn't that they are investigating the "flat Earth", but rather that they are trying to convert people to a patched together system that just doesn't work.
We have a working system with no major problems, what are they trying to fix? They're trying to fix their inability to comprehend scale. That's all.

We really need to give up this extreme cynicism or we're all doomed.

>We have a working system with no major problems

Wrong. There are so many issues with it.

Here's a simple one. Long rivers that turn sharply in different directions. On a globe, this would mean the water would have to flow upwards as well as downwards, which is absurd.

Have you run a fluid dynamics simulation which supports that theory?

>On a globe, this would mean the water would have to flow upwards as well as downwards, which is absurd.
Up relative to what? Up as in North rather than South? Or up as in gaining altitude rather than losing altitude?

I mean you're just splitting hairs at this point. Overall the squiggles in the river are of no consequence when you're riding through the universe on a turtle.

You don't need to, you can use real life water. We know how it behaves.

What makes a river stream in a certain direction?

What makes you think water can't flow upwards?

>How do we eradicate brainlets from the genepool?
deadly drugs

>What makes a river stream in a certain direction?
Direction is determined by gravity, so from higher altitude to lower altitude.
What PATH that takes is basically least resistance. Usually that would be a straight line, but flowing within the river's banks is usually less resistance than making a direct line (short term) so things like erosion can change the path of the river.

>I mean you're just splitting hairs at this point.
No, I asked a very important question.

The properties of water.

Gravity pushes water up a higher altitude?

Globe Model: Lies, CGI, and false theories

Flat: Real world observations and repeatable experiments

youtu.be/xRUM8yMaI8k?t=39s

Throw them all under the launch pad before a rocket launch, start with the morons in this thread

>Gravity pushes water up a higher altitude?
Water pressure can do that. I don't know why you are saying that though, we never determined it was gaining altitude.

metabunk.org/explained-why-a-phone-spirit-level-works-around-the-world-accelerometers-are-scales.t8817/

That's not how rivers work.

Are you or are you not stating that some point of "down river" is at a higher altitude than some point of "up river"

That's what the globe model must conclude

Why is that?

Because of the nature of a sphere

And which way is down on a sphere?

Opposite of up.

So towards the center, cool. Now why does a twist in the river indicate that the river is flowing away from the center?

Are you implying the earth is a perfect sphere?

No.

actual shape of earth, crazy how nature do that

Then you have to conclude the earth is flat.

Please explain.

Because as rivers traverse the earth, they will be moving away from the "center of the globe", which is the opposite to gravity.

What why?

If the earth is an oblate spheroid for example, a river crossing the equator would be moving away from the center of the earth.

But what about the centrifugal force?

not much progress and fakery from "scientists"

huh?

Isn't that assuming that it is crossing the equator at a level altitude so that no other effect is present?

He's complaining about us not havinh rockets better than the Saturn V now, when they were required for landing on the Moon and we stopped landing on the Moon.

I could point to an analogy with cars, we don't have many 6 litre V8s anymore because we don't need them to get that kind of power anymore.
We have more agile and efficient rockets now. The Saturn V was a brute force rocket to give us the thrust needed to get to the Moon.

Oh. Well shit he's a fucking idiot.

we still havent put man outside the van allen belts, the pic shows rocket tech in 1967 and spacex

>still havent
Except in the 60s/70s.

>a-apollo doesnt count because it was faked!

Former NASA data visualizer finally admits it's flat: youtube.com/watch?v=0u2RpK7K7Ww