Sad as fuck

>tfw 130 iq

is it time to kill myself friends?

or can IQ be trained and improved?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepinsta.com/visuals-of-the-other-images-of-iq-test_hBzuNhp|50T6MvrTwN8P8ItH8O7q0vonqQatJoM2LFf4s3Bz5zQRnRDOof7BNLzYsIhYwWGQ|jgrPOBB5PHmNg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there hope for a yung brainlet

It’s 36

this is correct, i just did it myself, but please answer my question

im feeling suicidal because im doomed to be a low iq low earner

IQ cannot be trained and improved so kys

FUCK

just when

There are several possibilities. For example, both 36 and 64 are correct based on the limited piece of the series we're shown.

(1+1)×(1+1)=4
(2+2)×(2+2)=16
(3+3)×(3+3)=36

IQ is overrated as fuck. An illiterate person with higher thinking and analytical skills will have a lower IQ than a dumbass degree holder just because he doesn't have the basic facts. So do u really think that it's all about IQ?

11 x 11 = 121, 1 + 2 + 1 = 4
22 x 22 = 484, 4 + 8 + 4 = 16
33 x 33 = 1089, 1 + 0 + 8 + 9 = 18

why haven't you eradicated yourself yet?

Bait? Anything over 100 is enough to live with, user.

2^1 x 2^1 = 4
2^2 x 2^2 = 16
2^3 x 2^3 = 64

can you brainlets stop breathing now?

IQ can be trained to an extend, but you can't change your heritable General intelligence, which is what matters the most.

you realize it could be any of these patterns, right?

You are just ignorant of IQ.
illiterate person with higher thinking will score well on fluid intelligence tests.

that's the whole point of the fucking picture, brainlet

>having a finite IQ
Poor brainlet

then why did you post another pattern and call the rest of them brainlets? i'm curious to see how you aren't an idiot in this situation.

i didn't
but that is the fucking point you absolute negro retard, they were posted to show brainlets like you that there are infinitely many patterns and tests like these are bs
now please gtfo off this board if you can't understand stuff simple as that

False
False

4 ^ 1 = 4
4 ^ 2 = 16
4 ^ 3 = 64

for more information, please see section 2.4 of Mathematics Made Difficult, "Guess the next number".

thepinsta.com/visuals-of-the-other-images-of-iq-test_hBzuNhp|50T6MvrTwN8P8ItH8O7q0vonqQatJoM2LFf4s3Bz5zQRnRDOof7BNLzYsIhYwWGQ|jgrPOBB5PHmNg/
Eat shit and die

>tfw 130 iq

>is it time to kill myself friends?
It's very likely much lower

t. illiterate AND retarded

>you realize it could be any of these patterns, right?
how could you possibly you misinterpret this? you literally repeated exactly what i said and called me a retard for no reason. you sound like a miserable shitbag.

I think it's 1.25801429062749131786039069820328121551804671 x 10^3638334640024

Is it 1?

No its 2, brainlet

the answer is 24

8 = 1

no, it's 5, brainlet.

>tfw you want to laugh at numerologists but your only real difference is that you know what you write is useless

11 * x * 11 = 4
x = 4/121

22 * x * 22 = 16
x = 4/121

therefore

33*(4/121)*33 = 36

the answer is 36

Yes, IQ can be trained and improved

>rules
Dots outside the square represent positive numbers, and dots inside represent negative numbers. The number of dots represent the number. So, five dots on the inside represent the number -5. Lastly, the position of the dots is random and don't influence the solution at all.

>first row
4+(-5) = -1
>second row
3+2 = 5
>third row
7+(-3) = 4

Therefore the is answer is solution two.

I've been a useless NEET for six years, doing nothing with my time but shitposting, playing video games and watching anime. My IQ as of last year is still near enough the same as it was 15 years ago. Meanwhile I've read from students here who have studied math intensively for four years who get IQ tested and again find that their IQ is pretty much the same as it was in their childhood. So the answer is no, your IQ probably won't improve. Sorry OP. 130 isn't that bad though user, IQ isn't everything. Mine is higher and I still failed.

I couldn't do it. I'm an ugly loser with no social skills but I thought I was at least somewhat intelligent. Guess not, time to kill myself.

The people who think an IQ test created in France as a kindergarten placement tests are the illiterate tards. Tests are only designed to generate profit for the companies creating them. If they weren't they'd be fred

It's 64.

lads, would y ou ever get an IQ test? I'm debating getting a real one, in the hopes that either it will show me I am gifted(dubious) and spur me on or that I will finally see I cannot expect to rely on any sort of talent and therefore have to take shit seriously from now on.

There are multiple solutions.
130 is enough to do most things. Just don't become a String Theorist.

That is neat. I like this one the best.
Second best.

yes

You shouldn't. If you score low you will lose your self esteem and not attempt things that you otherwise may have succeeded in. If you score high, you may set your expectations too high or perceive those around you worse than they are. Plus they are expensive

it could also be 3 by that logic

the answer is 6.

Is it 2

(1+1)*(1+1)=2
(2+2)*(2+2)=16
(3+3)*(3+3)=81
Although it seems like there's no one right answer

There are literally infinitely many solutions

Well, I went through a similar thought process and did the mensa home test because it's the cheapest. It's only an estimate but the result helped me make sense of a few things about myself (in combo with an adhd diagnosis).
It's worthwhile, I'd say - if your self-esteem is a little shaky this will stop you being fatalistic about your limitations. However, looking up the rarity of the number you're given might be horrifying. Hopefully not, but.. there's a chance.

> (3+3)*(3+3)=81

No it couldn't...?

>(1+1)*(1+1)=2
Lad....

Just learn a trade and be yourself :^)

>Making an IQ thread
Yes, you should kill yourself.

How?

Nigga.

Made me lol

33*33=(3*3)*(11*11)=9*4=36 though

>last two digits are 56

retard

you did though lmao dumbass

he's dumb as fuck and waddled off because there is no possible response after what he just demonstrated

Jesus, now I now why I got a B in Calc 2, sigh...

11 x 11 = 4
22 x 22 => (2 * 11) x (2 * 11) => 4 * (11 x 11) => 4 * 4 = 16
33 x 33 => (1.5 * 22) x (1.5 * 22) => 2.25 * (22 x 22) => 2.25 * 16 = 36

Didn't check if already posted lol

x: NxN -> N
defined
x = {((11,11), 4), ((22,22), 16), ((33,33), anything)}

64 or 240

Lmao what are you even saying

36. That was a hard one ;(

insufficient information

64 or 256

I thought about this. High IQ people without a formal education can still be more intelligent than those who are learned. You could have a high IQ farmer who has a higher IQ than a trained theoretical physicist. The physicist knows more because he is more educated, but the farmer's intelligence is still higher. The farmer could have more favorable genes for intelligence despite being uneducated.

I heard the American government pays for you(living expenses ect) if you score really high on these tests. So you can sit around and invent shit all days. Is this true?

Also
1*(1+1+1+1) = 4
2* (2+2+2+2) = 16
3* (3+3+3+3) = 36

11(x)11 = 4
x = 4/(11*11) = 0,03305785124
33*0,03305785124*33 = 36

actually what the fuck

>Shit that other countries think happens in America
Interesting.

I'm American.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

The more I browse this board, the more I realize that it is full of unfulfilled losers interested in circle jerking their IQ instead of discussing science.

KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE / KYS / SAGE /

audible kek

It's 8 you fucking idiots

kys

Basic pattern recognition. 2 is the correct answer.

interesting, you started thinking of the dots as numbers, while I only thought of them erasing each other depending on their position relative to the square without giving them additional properties. Are you by any chance excelling more in purely number based math categories than others?

Yeah - probably because you think your value as a human depends on being able to solve one (!) puzzle in an IQ test. It's hard to do certains puzzles when not being able to relax.

>anons ask you what you do in live because of your superior solution
>did this in 1min laying in my bed feeling bored and apathetic as usual
So there might be a place for me after all?

If your answer wasnt 7 you are a FUCKING IDIOT

I like how IQ tests reveal thought patterns more than anything. Like this user I initially went with the spatial solution and started trying to find a visual pattern with the dot placement but noticed it didn't have consistency. Then I went to a number based solution and got an answer. I wish there was some sort of problem solving exam that tested your methodology and gave you some kind of metric for your strategy and thought process. More of a 'personality' test than IQ.

this puzzle is a good test of whether or not you're an overstimulated retard

the geometric interpretation is meaningless, what sides the dots are on has no bearing

furhtermore each line must be considered independently

in order for you to get the right answer, you have to restrict your understanding and interpretation to binary placement of the dots (inside or outside the square) and consider each row as an independent "equation" (even though there's no operator to signify the presence of a relation between the first two and the second two, even though there's not even a direction vector that indicates to read the squares left to right). You see how incredibly complex the relationships could be, you could consider all 9 squares as being related, or consider them vertically, etc., but the right answer depends on you dismissing relationships quickly before you tire yourself out considering them.

Which begs the question, is IQ a measure of the ability to identify and dismiss nonsensical relationships and block them out? I remember reading how von Neumann would work in deliberately chaotic environment as opposed to quiet studies. I wonder if this was training for his brain to help block things out and focus on things that mattered.

although in general i think people put to much stock in "cross-training" psychological effects, it's something to consider

expanding on this, this is also why stress turns you into a retard. you become incapable of blocking things out due to cortisol, you're "hyper-aware" even about things that don't matter

*teleports behind you
*tips*
>iq is not real
>i am a reverse brainlet because iq tests are meaningless
>i must return to my high iq programming job
>nothin personal
*vanishes*

lol, I mean 36