What do we think the substance was?

What do we think the substance was?

Anthrax

Polonium is what they used to kill Litvinienko

That wouldn't work in this context though

Is he a psychic vampire with +5 radiation immunity or something?

Nah, it was two people poisoned and it seemed to be on a park bench.

If it's Russia, it's polonium 210

Whatever it is it's serious shit.

Anthrax takes 4-70 days to kill you

You'd think the government would freak the fuck out if something like this happened. And what I mean by that is the act is clearly state sponsored right? Its not like some misc person has access to this material. Also the context being rather fishy. It was an ex spy.

Why wouldn't they determine the country of origin immediately and then fuck their shit up?

What the fuck do you propose they do? Tensions are high though, higher than they were during the Litvenenko thing.

>Aright m8 what we gunna do
>I dunno la
>Let's just put it in a bucket and spray an 'ose at it
>Mebbe put it in a poly bag an' all
>Sorted m8

True professionals

Nerve gas you fools, nerve gas.

What confuses me is that they're not immediately dead, but were very sick and sitting on a park bench. This is weird as fuck.

Wait, the poison was on the park bench, or the people were killed sat down on said bench?
Skin contact toxins are quite short in terms of biological half lives, so I can't imagine they'd poison the bench?

According to the BBC:

Wiltshire Police are investigating whether a crime has been committed. They said the pair had no visible injuries but had been found unconscious at the Maltings shopping centre.

They have declared a "major incident" and multiple agencies are investigating. They said it had not been declared as a counter-terrorism incident, but they were keeping an "open mind".
E

yewitness Freya Church told the BBC it looked like the two people had taken "something quite strong".

She said: "On the bench there was a couple, an older guy and a younger girl. She was sort of leant in on him, it looked like she had passed out maybe.

"He was doing some strange hand movements, looking up to the sky...

"They looked so out of it I thought even if I did step in I wasn't sure how I could help."

Or they're just concerned it might be serious shit, because of Litvinenko

They were just sniffing toluene like true russians do and overdone it a little bit.

this
they don't know enough yet, they're being cautious

there are plenty of drugs active in the microgram range and below that could either act transdermally or be combined with a .facilitator to help them work transdermally. You could just be touched with some ridiculously powerful fent analog or benzo or dissociative and its lights out. Or it could be a much more novel drug, Russian experimental pharmacology takes different approaches and produces some really novel shit sometimes.

When there's something strange
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?

>UK police are trying to find out what "unknown substance" harmed the pair.
>It has also emerged that two police officers dealing with the incident were treated for "minor symptoms".

Russia can do whatever the fuck they want to russian citizens.

Fuck off and stop meddling in sovereign countries.

You're gonna need a bigger bot.

Anthrax is not a "substance", it's a type of self replicating nanomachine.

Why just disappear someone when you can poison them in a public space and have it make the news and cause political tension. Oh wait... XD

>Why just disappear someone when you can poison them in a public space and have it make the news and cause political tension
Because you want to make sure that everyone knows what happens to traitors?

I'm sure they are very aware of the nature of their work

i'm sure you like big cock, fucking faggot fucking faggot you like big cock
blue is the color of the cock that i suck, im blue blablabee

Hope you get poisoned by the russians

"Sorted m8" I kek'd

TBQHWY russian spies are most often very dubious figures who are in bed with almost everyone including the mafia. So if it wasn't a sort of poison that only a government can have a hold of it could be anyone (like Polonium in the Litvinenko case). It could be some guy he owes money to.

>Fuck off and stop meddling in sovereign countries.
>But its fine for Russia to assassinate people outside of their borders
>the rest of the world should just watch
Do I need to remind you that slavs are literally subhuman?

>counter-terrorism incident
literally what?

[meth]>why is this on Veeky Forums?[/math]

Apparently they're going to announce what it was soon. My bet is fentanyl

Apparently it was "a very rare toxic substance" so probably not that

potassium

Turns out it's nerve agent

Neat

And it looks like we have a winner! You win a free 1 gram sample of the latest Russian Novichok agent! If you aren't already dead, it will be there soon!