UFO

Admit it, she is right. We are alone in the vaste universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20071017055032/http://www.vgl.org/webfiles/STS-48/trajectories/article.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

possibly. the visible universe is apparently less than 5% of the universe.

Of course we are. The Universe for created for us.

>tfw you'll never get to be an old man xenoracist

could be exactly 0% if the universe is infinite

statistics is a meme

>hurrr durrr drumpf lollll

They're here:
web.archive.org/web/20071017055032/http://www.vgl.org/webfiles/STS-48/trajectories/article.htm

The govt can't reveal things because one thing leads to another. What if everyone had a small fusion reactor? People are retarded. Forget Kim Jong Un. Do you want the retards on your local school board having enough power to enrich uranium or level a sky scraper?

Humans are too immature. A lot of US adults are ready to have a melt down if you say there are two genders.

Maybe in a millennia humans will be smart and even tempered enough to have truly energy dense power sources.

Hillary said she wanted to disclose all information about UFOs.

How do we know there's even someone with enough security clearance to brief Trump on this. He could have the documents on his desk but he's unable to read. He'd only know if someone read it to him, with pictures.

>Humans are too immature.
>Maybe in a millennia humans will be smart and even tempered enough to have truly energy dense power sources.
People will ALWAYS have conflicts. The only way to deal with this is for to have reliable system for resolving conflicts that is satisfactory for both parties, and trust in that system works so they'd use choose to use it instead of resorting to violence. Easier said than done, I know. But it seems like sometimes we forget this is the ONLY peaceful way to go about it.
Punishing people will never work, cause people just learn to not get caught. Threats of incarceration won't work 100% of the time cause people will always weight the price of committing the crime with the reward, and sometimes crime does pay. Especially if they're already institutionalized and don't see incarceration as punishment.

Yucca mountain

Like Clarke once said, "Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

I really think you underestimate how wild, impulsive, and even sociopathic some of your "peers" can be. A lot of those traits have a genetic basis and will take many generations to deal with. There's no quick fix for this.

>Admit it, she is

...tweeting stupid shit for the same reason you posted it here: 'cause "muh politics".

Oh I get it.

This is as as it gets
Sage in all fields

If wiki leaks revealed that even the Vatican are researching ufo and know that they exist you could be insanely wrong. If there's anybody who wants deny aliens it would be them

>vaste universe
Earth is flat, bucko.

So the real question is whether or not they secretly interact with the government or if they just watch us from a distance.

My guess is they just watch. Earth Petting Zoo theory confirmed.

>an ayy will never pat my head
Why live.

MODS. DELETE THIS THREAD RUINING MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

we don't know because the deep state is still conspiring against Trump and wouldn't reveal this

>the visible universe is apparently less than 5% of the universe.
[citation needed]

Jews are from another dimension and are the closest to aliens there will ever be.

Why do I have to quote someone else quoting me? Isn't my citation on its own enough?

DT tweets about it constantly, he's too stupid to realize the documents aren't talking about Mexicans.

Veeky Forums is live from 2001 and nobody knows where to put sage. It's sad.

I am 100% convinced we are the only intelligent lifeform in the Universe and 90% sure that there is alien life. There simply hasn't been enough time for complex living molecule formation to have been a common place within the Universe. Idiots don't understand how extremely young the Universe actually is.

Quick question to all fellow anons, for 4.5 billions year the Earth has existed, how many proven times has nature synthesized life?

If you can't answer that leave this fucking board faggot.

Who's paying these shills? Any theories?

>how many proven times has nature synthesized life?

Possibly more than once. I don't know why you're acting so confident none of it exists when there's plenty of statistical evidence against you.