Ugly Music

What's the reason behind the ugliness of this song and how how the fuck does 99% of youtubers like it ?
youtube.com/watch?v=xsMDm-F3bZI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160713143021.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a faggot

why?

?

muslims have retard ears

>What's the reason behind the ugliness of this song
It is made by sandniggers.

>and how how the fuck does 99% of youtubers like it ?
Sandniggers like sandnigger music.

KILL THEM ALL

I know I am just wondering what makes the music ugly or not..

it's pretty simple, different culture, if you were born into their culture you wouldn't think the music is ugly after listening to similar stuff your entire life

There's nothing particularly wrong with that music.
Maybe OP is just uncultured swine.

>There's nothing particularly wrong with that music.
If you are a sandnigger or love sannigger culture that might be true.

This sounds exactly like american hip hop/rap except in arabic. Honestly, if someone told me it were some top 40 song today just translated and sung in arabic, I'd believe it.
Either way, most rap post '95 is trash anyway, so that's why this is also trash.

They haven't found this song yet:
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

It has explosive rhythmics.
A booming sound that is going to make a killing.

If that were true new music genres would never appear.

top kek

Why? Culture changes.

There's a lot of evidence that our perception of what music is good or bad is learned. Modern western music has pretty strict guidelines for music to follow, and the music we know from other cultures often was influenced by western forms.

But if you look at many remote cultures, especially in south america/southeast asia, they just don't relate the same feelings or emotions to sounds that we do. I took a world music class and was surprised by how many cultures had blaring, complicated music for lullabies, weird aggressive sounds for romantic songs, etc.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160713143021.htm

>and the music we know from other cultures often was influenced by western forms.
typical american scum
hope you die soon

+1
400 years ago you were nothing

Want to know how I know you're a nerdy white boy?? WANT TO know?? DO you wnat to know. DO YOU WAN TOT FUCKING KNOW??????????????????

It's true. Instruments like guitars, violins, trumpets, etc are of western origin and made their way into many different regions. And the more original music from other regions we hear in media is usually a subset of that region's music that happens to be harmonic and tonal.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, but imperialism and globalism had real impacts on world cultures. Boo hoo.

What do you mean 'you'?

i mean america

I don't know if it's ugly, but it's pretty simple harmonically. I listened to 1 minute of it and heard, what, two different chords? Maybe one? Also the rhythm is typical

pretty much only the gopniks equivalent of arabs listen to arabic rap. arabic language sounds like someone gurgling cum when used on raps or any music that involves talking fast.
give 20th century arabic music a chance you'd definitely like it.

t. syrian