What happens after you die Veeky Forums ?

What happens after you die Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsob.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/7/1/160267
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

noooo reviewbrah :(((

Your relatives cry about it for a little while and then put you in the dirt. Later on you decompose. What was the point of this thread, OP?

Killing another thread.

You're dead.
That's all.
Were you expecting some Grand Revelation?

the party goes on without you

>In life, genetic and epigenetic networks precisely coordinate the expression of genes—but in death, it is not known if gene expression diminishes gradually or abruptly stops or if specific genes and pathways are involved. We studied this by identifying mRNA transcripts that apparently increase in relative abundance after death, assessing their functions, and comparing their abundance profiles through postmortem time in two species, mouse and zebrafish. We found mRNA transcript profiles of 1063 genes became significantly more abundant after death of healthy adult animals in a time series spanning up to 96 h postmortem. Ordination plots revealed non-random patterns in the profiles by time. While most of these transcript levels increased within 0.5 h postmortem, some increased only at 24 and 48 h postmortem. Functional characterization of the most abundant transcripts revealed the following categories: stress, immunity, inflammation, apoptosis, transport, development, epigenetic regulation and cancer. The data suggest a step-wise shutdown occurs in organismal death that is manifested by the apparent increase of certain transcripts with various abundance maxima and durations.
rsob.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/7/1/160267

I'm a buddhist and I believe I am going to reincarnate into ariana grande's thong.

grug go sleep
grug never wake up
grug forever sleep
wife grug eye rain
gruglet eye rain
brother grug eye rain

In all seriousness though I think it would feel like having one of those naps where you don't have any dreams and its just a dark void of nothingness for ethernity.

you still exist,
physic proven death is an illusion

if you drown or suffocate, it would be extremely painful

The nuerocelluar complexity of the brain begins to fundamentally break down and the emergent property of consciousness from sufficient complexity is diminished to the point that it no longer exists.

You are fundamentally composed of a multitude of dead material on the molecular atomic level. You were never alive, just pretending to be all along.

A strange result of complexity allowing self organization for a finite duration.

You are literally the dead universe experiencing itself for a short burst.

... And then back to the universe you become for energy can not be created or destroyed only arranged in myriad ways.

You were fine for all that time before you were alive you will probably be fine for all the time after. Odds are its like a dreamless sleep. Not to bad really.

You realize you were an autistic manchild and beg for forgiveness.

You stop existing.

this

and it freaks me the fuck out. i cant wrap my head around it

yeah because its not true go find me nothing and show it to me.

now its a zombie universe.....

>show it to me
---->

Death leads to birth like a wraparound video game. You always live the exact same life repeated without end for all eternity because your 4D world line is just a static track and free will isn't real.

The whole point of Buddhism is to escape the cycle of rebirth dumdum.

The sad part is that you actually believe this