Veeky Forums memes you fell for

I honestly regret

?
I don't know the specifics of that writing device, but other than that it could be extremely expensive, I don't see why would you regret getting it. 0.5 is objectively better to 0.7 or regular pencil

How is this a Veeky Forums meme? It's a popular mechanical pencil

Mechanical pencils are useless

They're just like normal pencils, but better. Just use pens if you don't like pencils

try doing an engineering drawing without one. it's a mess.

You take that back you wood loving son of a bitch. I'll report you for that blasphemy.

I only fucks with Faber Castell

Not wortht the price, and I've imported it

If you thought it wasn't worth the price, why did you buy it? We're you expecting a feature that it does not have?

Not him but I have a Rotring 600 and a Zebra M701 and while they're basically the same, the Rotring costs twice as much.

>Zebra M701
this is what I use, and it's great.

>not using an ink pen
do you make mistakes or something, brainlet?

i do everything in pen because i'm perfect

>Not using 2mm graphite holders

Don't know if you're drawing mechanical things, but tenured d/ic/k here. Try a graphite holder like pic related. You can also get multiple colors and a full range of hardnesses. Staeder even makes a sharpener for it that makes the graphite sharp enough to scratch glass. It's thick enough to not break with a little excess pressure and won't push back into the lead holder unless you press the button on the top, which also doubles as a sharpener.
I have had this staedler one for 10+ years. They do not break, they do not jam, and it's got some weight behind it which I like. It's $10 which is and outstanding price when you consider that other brands have them ranging from $20-$100 which is hilarious when you think about the audience their selling them to.

I took a math major, 2nd day in. Is it too late to regret and take engineering?

Just kidding, I'm incredibly happy doing what I want so far, as I want, instead of forcing myself to study 70% of subjects I don't care about and working for a job I don't enjoy.

I'll not be a wageslave that works to accumulate his capital just for the sake of it, never caring about his true desires.

[spoiler] truth is I'm actually kinda scared [/spoiler]

We all are mate.

I regret believing that fountain pens were useless. They do marvels for my writing and can also be extremely practical (Pilot VP) and cheap.

What is wrong with an overengineered twenty dollar mechanical pencil?

>implying wageslaves accumulate their own capital rather than contributing to the expansion of their employer's capital

I have the cheapest one, the 300. I'd say it's pretty good for the price point. Best $15 dollar pencil I've ever owned.

Im gonna make an infinite amount of entries.
Nowhere does it say only one number oer person or post.
So I'm going to submit all numbers 10^n.
What now, "largest number ITT + 1" fags?

about $18

>never caring about his true desires
Bud I liek bilding thinks

t.comp sci major who faps to traps which are totes not gay

I used a 0.9mm mechanical pencil for 4 years and the lead NEVER broke.
1 pencil for 4 years isn't that bad.

There isn't a better meme I have fallen for.

ME MUNGO

ME NO SCRITCH-SCRATCH WITHOUT SMALLY BLACK TIP BREAK

MEATY HAMFISTS NO UNDERSTAND PUSHPUSH BREAK BLACK TIP, NEED USE CAVEMAN THICK BLACK TIP