How To Create A New Universe

I am interested in creating a new universe where should I start searching for information about that and what should I do, fuck the the theories of how the universe started I believe that if you aren't able to test and help me then it's fucking pointless to show me your shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9N6oUhCVoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck
>fucking
>shit
Do you need to swear?

Everytime you imagine a new universe you are creating a new universe somewhere in The Multiverse, while simultaneously strings of attatchment to all pre, per and pro relative clauses also apply. I.E That universe in turn is also controlled by those that made you. Through you.

Human consciousness is not powerful enough to create physical matter as god does. We are limited to the spirit realm. That limitation is our job security in heaven because the only thing which a perfect being lacks is limitation.

To access said universe through this side while alive, while physically alive is a gross affair involving breaking free of this universe through the multiverse via mathematical and physical exploits.
Good luck.

Doing it for the apple pie from scratch.

Or you can hope for mercy, follow the rules laid out by God and luck out.

E.g Elisha and the "Chariots of Fire."/Cherubim

Try /x/ you worthless retard.

fuck off brainlet

how can anything from that help me?

You first imagine your universe.
Make it absolute.
Resolute.
Existing and attached to this one in some insane and lucrative way.
Then you study a fuckton of math.
Then study a fuckton of physics.
Then use the physics to build a device that can rip a hole or phase you out of this universe to see beyond space-time and if THAT doesn't kill you, you will be able to see what lies beyond and explore the multi-verse.
Then if there is a multiverse the triviality becomes finding your universe or a magic universe with a wishing mechanism that can find YOUR universe. You travel to it. Then you live in it.
Bear in mind to build and power a universe cracker machine you are going to need a MASSIVE amount of power.
Hey, nobody said it would be easy. However it is the only way that is allowed without dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9N6oUhCVoQ

There is also a chance that NOTHING lies beyond this one or is too far to get to through a retarded sized void.
However it all depends on being able to build something that big.

stupid popscifi faggot.

It's always nothing until something gets there. The physics of our universe is basically just a virus-like aberration. Just like a prion, the structure of our physics generates copies out of reality itself. Consequently, if you ever manage to get to a place where nothing exists, a big bang will occur there.

Assuming the other side is a void and not another universe or perhaps a fluctuating mix of both.

Imagine the multiverse is regions (universes) separated by expanding space. That means that various big bangs are occuring right now in different regions of space. What if one of those regions has true vacuum or just experienced vacuum decay? Arriving to that region with the use of some exotic technology wouldn't be so amazing after all.

crumbly

All you need is a very big accelerator, like big as a solar system.
It could be built therotically.
Then you produce a very high concentration of energy, if it's high enough it will make a new universe.

kek

no

but good

First you have to figure out how to make a star.
Then figure out why galaxies spin like they do.
Then figure out what's in the center of a galaxy.
Then figure out what colour galaxies really are.

Then you're gold.

It's not to hard me my brother darryl and my other brother darryl used pa's old pickup to jump start the second big bang so all youse need is a good truck and some empty four dimensional space.

I totally nostalgia'd
Gonna go watch cosmos now

You start with the smallest and basic particle, the neutrino as the material for your aether. All of space is filled with this stuff. But wait! Nothing is happening! So you start adding energy, frequency, and vibration. All sorts of patterns emerge, neutrinos clump together and start to hold a charge (from the zeropoint radiation) which creates their electron layers. The atom is born!

>or
Note: zeropoint radiation is all of the subatomic energy that's transferred back and forth between the particles. It is what makes atoms radioactive. This is a closely held secret since Einstein proposed his shitty relativity model as a government puppet.

At the atomic scale, electron charge results in multiple layers of electrons depending on the atom's physical dimensions. This electric field impresses upon the background aether medium creating what's known as a magnetic standing wave.

When you understand how atoms truly work, you can eventually have mastery over them. That includes transmuting one element into another. The old myths of lead into gold are not too far from the truth. We can't have people running around with lab-made gold. That would ruin the economy.

Was my model good enough for you?