What do you do when you meet people who are
>more socialable
>more charismatic
>more successful
>more attractive
>better at everything
>AND more intelligent
than you?

How do you resist the urge to kys when being smart is the one thing you're "good" at and plenty of normal people are still better than you at it?

I don't judge myself against others

Live and let live

Grow up

>treating life as a game where you have to be "best"

>I'm above average intellectually
>"normal" (average) people are smarter than I am

Have you considered that your intelligence is below average OP?

I have more satisfying faps

Those are all positive traits. These people probably bring a lot of good to society and we're all better for it. What is the problem?

try and make friends and use them to improve myself.

>being smart

wish I was good at that desu

Charisma is a choice they made.

I've never met someone more intelligent than me. Then again, I go out of my way to avoid others, so that's not saying much. If I did meet someone like that though, I'd probably erupt In autistic fury and dedicate every waking moment to ruining that person. This world isn't big enough for the two of us.

Don't try to top them in social situation. Don't try to "one up" their jokes to make something funnier, unless you KNOW it's something good. This means there will be a lot of times you'll want to say something, or do something, but you will need to run it through your internal filter -- and more often than not -- choose discretion as the better part of valor, and refrain.

The result is, you won't seem insufferable or desperate. You'll seem like a nice person to hang out with. They will like you. You will fit in. And when you DO know you've got something funny or interesting to add, they'll appreciate you, too.

You'll have your moments to shine, but you've got to choose wisely for those good moments. You'll make some good friends for life.

But they exist whether or not you talk to them.

I finish brushing my hair and turn away from the mirror.

I just accepted the existence of that one girl in my country and generation who is
Did have a massive crush on her a while back though

Nothing. What is "intelligence" you are talking about?

>more socialable
This means they are more bluepilled, I pity them.
>more charismatic
>more attractive
>3dpd
Haha, no.

>more intelligent
I would like to meet one, but couldn't yet. Brainlets are everywhere. It's a joy to speak with decently smart people: we understand each other with half word, such a relief.

you got the wrong door, r9k is two boards down

Forever in our hearts

Take cues from them and improve yourself instead of crying like a bitch

consider the fact that a lot of normies think theyre so smart because they read a few books in college and just memorize facts that people much smarter than them said

if its not that you're just a brainlet, and you could play them at your own game like half of this board does

This

I've never met anyone who was better than me at everything
then again it's hard to tell unless you know them really well

I befriend them and reap the benefits of being around smarter people

You should seriously ponder the possibility that well-adjusted humans aren't constantly trying to prove they are better than everyone else.

I recognize their superiority and try to learn from them.

Ugh

This post makes you automatically inferior than anyone else OP