Are nuclear bombs real?

I honesty believe that nuclear bombs are just a troll from world governments so is there any clear prove for a brain-let like me to make sure it is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEXG7h6kBOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vMopb1eN2t4
youtube.com/watch?v=DXg2P9dx-GM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ivy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_decay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can travel to Nagasaki or Hiroshima in person.

What's your explanation for why carbon dating doesn't work on material aged after about 1950?

Judging from the way you type and how retarded of a concept you seem to be pushing, no proof provided would work for you.

FUCK YOUR LANGUAGE

+1
/x/

I think nukes are just a boogie man meant to keep the brainlets in line.

Go die in a nuclear fire.

Hello amerifuckers, I`m North Korean fucker bad man. Why your stupid orange fucker man president fucker Trump want to attack my great country.You fucking amerifucker come to North Korea, I will fucking kill you fucking amerifucker soldier. You amerifucker can not fucking win. North Korean soldier is ready for your fucking amerifucker aggression. We will fucking kill your motherfucker and daughterfucker soldiers, do you fucking understand this fucking amerifucker. North Korean is not like fucking Iraq, we will fucking defend our country until all amerifucker soldier is fucking dead or suffering fucking pain. We will never let fucking crazy amerifuckers take our soil. You amerifuckers are fucking crazy motherfuckers if you fucking think we are fucking easy target. Your fucking country is fucked. Your fucking western fucking lifestyle is fucked. Your fucking amerifucker fucking dollar is fucked. Your amerifucker government is your real fucking enemy. Do you fucking understand this fucking amerifucker. Remember amerifuckers, we have the fucking big bomb. Are you fucking afraid amerifucker. Ha Ha Ha.

>I honesty believe that nuclear bombs are just a troll from world governments so is there any clear prove for a brain-let like me to make sure it is real?

Figure out which part of yourself is invested in the idea they're not real - your intellect, or your emotions towards governments.

this is not convincing.

2/10 made me reply.

>This thread

I honestly am not sure OP.

I want to say no, but I'm not sure.
First off there's sketch footage of abomb explosions from the 50's, none of that footage adds up.

Then you have the lack of lingering radiation from sites were nuclear explosions have happened. I don't even think that's how radiation works.

Then you have the entire science of those sorts of metals, there's a good talk by some guy, I'll get back to that.

Then you have the alternative theories about shorting out the earths field and contradictory evidence about lightning and atomic physics.

tHEN you have ideas about those bombs only going off at certain times in the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEXG7h6kBOQ

thanks for the replay

>tHEN you have ideas about those bombs only going off at certain times in the year.
what?

That was a shit 2 minute reply. Here we go.

So first of all we have the test footage form the 1950s.
youtube.com/watch?v=vMopb1eN2t4
youtube.com/watch?v=DXg2P9dx-GM

So the first thing with these videos is how the camera is surviving or how the camera's support is still standing considering the damage being done to the scenery. Maybe the camera was in some sort of fortified shelter. Whatever.

Then we have the idea of radiation itself. What is it? No one seems to be able to pin it down because electrical theory is fucked but that's another story.
There were a few videos by some YouTube user that walked around Chernobyl showing the radiation levels, or Japan or something. The point is the levels are nominal, and this too is evident by the populace in Japan's spots today.

Then you have the differences between various underwater bombs going off, none of them match. Even some of the land based explosions don't match.

I can't be fucked with the rest. You get the general point.

That's the idea of Bruce Cathie given in one of his books.
Something about the alignment of the sun's field to the Earth's as the detonation trigger.

Fucking thanks you amerifucker dogs of fucking war.

They were fire bombed, not nuked.

hahahahahahahaha

>Then we have the idea of radiation itself. What is it? No one seems to be able to pin it down because electrical theory is fucked but that's another story.
Jesus christ, the pseuds on this board are on a whole other level
This is some of the vaguest proof of anything I've ever read in my life
>this doesn't match
>this also doesn't match
What the fuck does this even mean lmao

>Then we have the idea of radiation itself. What is it? No one seems to be able to pin it down because electrical theory is fucked

holy shit, kill yourself brainlet

Oh, yeah, there was an SF/technothriller once where bombs had to be stationary or they wouldn't work.
A bomb on a test tower or one buried underground worked fine, but one that was dropped or was the warhead of an ICBM wouldn't detonate.

That's a fantasy and there's nothing in physics to back it up. In fact, it would violate Relativity.

Stationary bombs DEFINITELY work. I've met people who were present at above-ground tests.

And there's an entire island that's gone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ivy
You can ask the islanders who were dispossessed for the test.
The neutron burst from the fission "trigger" kickstarted an unexpected reaction and the blast was several times as powerful as had been expected.

meant to quote

Alright so what is radiation? The very first definition is as such.
>the emission of energy as electromagnetic waves or as moving subatomic particles, especially high-energy particles which cause ionization

So that's a pretty broad term, and if you look into articles on it we have all sorts of categories of radiation too. Electric, atomic, acoustic, gravitational and so on.

Well no-one is even to be able to describe what an electromagnetic wave is.
So if you don't know what it is, what hope do you have of finding out the lingering effects of it?
Why exactly would an explosion cause electromagnetic contamination to linger for years on end? Where would it be coming from? It would literally cause everything to decay, but we see that's a non-issue at different sites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_decay

nuclear explosions create shittons of different unstable elements, both because of the high neutron radiation transmuting stable elements on the spot, and because of the radioactive material in the bomb itself
and all those unstable elements have different half-lives and different decay paths, releasing alpha, beta or gamma radiation depending on the decay type