Mensa IQ test

R8 my IQ

awesome you're in for a great life

I rate it 89.7 out of 100

>not linking the test

OP don't leave us hanging we want to play too

you r not better than me iq tests are just a time related way to know what intelligence is and it will not ever be true in the future

I was told to go do the test but they are charging like around $60 in my country to do it

Fucking Jews really know how to profit from people's insecurity

Cmon user post the test don't leave us hanging.

>www.test.mensa.no

I took my IQ with this aand got 130 years ago. I took it today and I'm 105. What the fuck happened?

first one was a fluke

I raise you 130

Eat my cock, nerd.

>trusting mensa
you best be joking nigger

>another IQ test thread

LET THE DICK SUCKING BEGIN!!

erf(((119-100)/15)/sqrt(2))=79.47%

Uh guys

I got through 20% of it but stopped since I got bored

Nevermind, I finished it

You changed it up my guy, sorry.

OP I think there is something wrong with the test.

If not; we are brainlet buddies.

Guess not.

How accurate are these Mensa screenings supposed to be?

Only measures your spatial and logical IQ. Give or take 15 points from your score

Can someone explain these two??

[spoiler]138 btw[/spoiler]

worked out the one on the right.
it goes in columns.
you flip the top square along the horizontal axis and then "add" it to the one below it, deleting overlapping lines

I did my best

I'll accept it

one on the left answer is the top right.
there are three general shapes. circle triangle and U. each shape gets split along the middle vertical axis and the remaining halves are mirroed. then the half on the left mirrors again and the half on the right is flipped along the horizontal axis.

Answer for the one on the right is the bottom right

Try these for a mix of verbal, spatial and memory tests: cambridgebrainsciences.com
Gives you a rough idea at what you're good at. I can max out the reasoning/spatial tests, but I'm only above average in verbal and memory.

nope, ur wrong

He's right about both solutions. What's your take then?

Veeky Forums, is it true that IQ starts being less important than personality traits and other factors after 130-140? My IQ is 142 and I've had the opportunity to speak to a few people this past year with an IQ probably in the high 150s/160s. They're so much more brilliant than me in every possible way that they might as well be a different species. It makes me wonder why I should even bother when these are the people I'll be competing with. It just isn't fair lads, why should they get to be so much better than me just because they were born with a higher IQ? I went my whole life thinking I was better than everyone else, and it turns out I was the brainlet all along.

you sound like the type of guy who confuses charisma with IQ. It's very easy to seem like a genius, just look at all these commentary youtubers and people like Jordan Peterson(not saying that he hasn't got a high IQ)

It's not just their ability to come across as smart, but in the very way they seem to think. You can talk to them about topics you understand much better than they do, and yet they will internalize concepts so rapidly, forming connections between ideas that had completely evaded you. It's very hard to fake true genius like that. My IQ might as well be 90, I'll never be as smart as them. IQ was all I had, now I'm nothing.

Being a big fish in a small pond can only last so long as you don't leave the pond, kimosabe.

As much as I want to take this test I don't want to become an ego inflated faggot or let the results discourage me. 4.0 GPA all I need to validate my intellect.

Don’t even breath in my direction you retards

Post test, faggot

Am I a brainlet?

I wonder what is the average IQ of people who take online IQ tests and post them on 4chang

I thought I was legitimately retarded and I took it and got 120, turns out I just have crippling dyslexia

Scored 128 first time I took it. But I sort of know what you're supposed to look for when doing IQ tests. I guess it's not entirely accurate. I also took an actual IQ test and got 137 on verbal IQ and 109 on Performance IQ. 89 on processing speed. So needless to say, I still struggle with studying consistently and in an organized manner. Even though my raw pattern finding skills might be quite good. Cause that's all that mensa test measures after all

>he says while posting the example test results