Dad:6'2"

Dad:6'2"
Mom:6'0"
Me:5'10"

I'm turning 19 in a couple months, is there any hope for me Veeky Forums?

People can keep growing well into their mid-30's. The reality is that nobody knows. The closest you will get to an answer is if you ask your parents when did they stop growing.
Btw 5'10" isn't even a bad height unless you are an amerimutt. If so then you're fucked, enjoy your degenerate society.

Holy shit lmao, meant mid-20s ignore that. Makes me wonder if that ever happened though, like a 30 year old still growing.

short of some condition, dont think so, the part of the bone that actually lengthens bones loses complete activity. except with some disorder/condition of course

Same
>Dad 6'2"
>Mom 6'0"
>Me 6'1"
:^)

Your mother is a large woman.

mom ~5'5
biological father ~5'8
me 5'10

could be worse tb h

feels bad tho cos all my cousins are 6'4

im an MASSIVE manlet compared to half my family it's literally like pic related but worse

no just end it now

I'd be happy that I'm 5'10, at least you're not 5'6.5". No one takes you seriously at 168cm. I remember in high school I used to talk to some dorky girls and not even they would be intimidated by me. Also: not Veeky Forums related fuck off

At least you're normal, faggot. I'm a turbo manlet at the age of 18, my goddamn sister is taller than me. Considering suicide at this point.
Dad: 5'11"
Mom: 5'10"
Sister 5'9"
Me: 5'8"

dad: 5'10"
mom: 5'4"
me: 6'4"
I AM BECOME GALOOT, ECLIPSER OF MANLETS

You better start jogging. You should be done growing around 25. One of my regrets was not doing swimming, or running when I was in high school. My mom is 5'5, dad is 5'8 I would've been at least 5'10. I have a friend who has a mom that's 5'3 and his dad is 5'7 but he's 5'9 and that was due to the constant running.

>is there any hope for me Veeky Forums?
Your parents will shrink as they get older.

Is this supported by scientific findings? I would run daily if I could add a bit of height. I'm pretty skeptical. It's likely that my growth plates have already fused permanently, I was an "early bloomer."

Try being 23 and 5'5".

>I have a friend who has a mom that's 5'3 and his dad is 5'7 but he's 5'9 and that was due to the constant running.
Uhh, I seriously doubt it was the running. Height is like 90% if not 100% genetics. Ending up way taller than your parents is not unheard of. I have a friend whose parents are turbomanlets (about 5'5 I think) and he's fucking taller than me, about 5'10/5'11. He's never done any sort of physical activity AFAIK.

Your mom cheated on your dad.
Your dad isnt your dad.

Dad: 5' 3"
Mom: 5' 4"
Bro: 5' 8"
Sis: 4' 11"
Me: 5' 3"

Post feet

height is estimated to be 75% genetic. genetics hold the blueprints for your possible height (usually 1-3 centimeters above parents) but if you don't receive proper nutrition you're not going to reach that and be smaller (reason for height differences in humans)

Dad: 5'4"
Mom: 5'2"
Bro: 5'6"
Sis: 5'2"
Me: 5'5"

The only good thing out of this is that my gf is 5'10".

try being 19 and 5'3

oh shit another 5'3 turbomanlet
i didnt even see your post

No, your growth rate is 3cm per year
While on puberty is 12cm per year

You're 177cm stop bullshitting I'm just 172

dad 5'10
mom 5'8

me 5'9

about to be 22 feels bad mayne

Dad 6'2
Mom 5'5
Me 6'3

Dad 5'8
Mam 5'4
Me 6'1
My great-uncle was huge

>Dad 6'3"
>Mom 5'9"
>Me 6'3 1/4"

I don't know what happened

always get full sleep, eat one egg a day and do some effective excercise like 100 pushups 2-3 days a week, thats the minimum. I know one guy who went from 5'9 when 18 to 6'2 at 21 so theres still some hope

your wrist size is much more important than your height

EAT YOUR GODDAMN VEGETABLES

MY GIRLFRIEND BARELY ATE ANY VEGETABLES AND IS STUCK AT 5'2" NOW

STUCK FOREVER

VEGETABLES

Dude buy growth hormone before you kill yourself

>mom: 5'7
>dad: 5'11
>[spoiler]grandfather: 6'2[/spoiler]
>me: 6'2
Why don't manlets just get better genes?

>5'2 gf
Enjoy your manlet children.

I know this girl who's 6'0 and her brother is like 5'4, same parents and everything. He got so fucked by the genetic lottery.

You know at some point when you were a baby your parents probably were discussing about you while you were sleeping, looking at you lovingly and discussing how tall and strong you would be once you become an adult. 19 years later they think of that moment when looking at you, and they try to hide their disappointment from having a manlet son

dad - 5'4"
mom - 5'2"
me - 5'9"

ok then

Take height of both parents, average it, add 6 inches