Wake up, check weight

>wake up, check weight
>eat/drink literally nothing all day
>right before bed, check weight again
>gain one pound

Are the laws of thermodynamics broken?

Different clothing levels, maybe weirrd foot placement on the scale? Idk OP i dont think that can happen in the way it seems it is, most walmart scales are gonna have a decent error range as well, so I wouldnt put any stock in it.

It could even be a slight change in gravity, which your weight relies on.

The fact that you are checking your weight twice a day and not eating speaks volumes. Go get professional help.

Electric universe theory, your're insides are feeding on cosmic rays and producing mass from within...

Not hugely accurate scale?

Also, did you breath? No idea if breathing makes you gain eight, but eating and drinking are not the only way you exchange matter with the rest of the world.

Few people know that knowledge actually has weight. If you want to lose weight, I'd suggest frequenting /pol/ and avoiding lectures at all costs.

If you're bamboo then it makes sense, given that you didn't eat all day you are probably anorexic and thus a bamboo

You lose weight breathing.

Over time, yes.
But air has mass, so if you breathe in you'll weigh a little more than after you breath out.

The real answer is that we have no basis to believe OP is being completly honest with us and that this observation was undertaken, so we can't predict the explanation accurately.

that's mad unhealthy and not a good way to lose weight. Your body goes into low power mode and it will make you really susceptible to illness as well as just generally miserable.

you did lose weight op,your scale is probably just badly made and you were standing on it in a way that confused it.

Veeky Forums here. Your body weight can fluctuate up to 5 pounds in extreme cases. The major thing is water weight. Don't ask me to explain it I just know it happens all the time to many including me.

>Veeky Forums: energy in, energy out
>also Veeky Forums: your weight can fluctuate, it just happens lol

What? Not my fault you are such a cute fatty that your body doesn't even make sense. Dumb little anime faggot.

Isn’t air weightless?

No, it's negative mass, that's why helium balloons go up in the air.

>wake up, check weight
>right before bed, check weight again
You're supposed to weigh yourself completely naked, because what you're wearing also contributes to your weight

>eat/drink literally nothing all day
water is a thing that is drinkable and is therefore disqualified as "nothing"

>gain one pound
stop holding in your shit/piss, go and expel those waste materials into an appropriate location

It's a well known fact that fat people lie to themselves that they don't eat much. When they are questioned, they answer that they ate two burgers before breakfast, big pizza during breakfast and fried chicken after breakfast and so on.

Your Walmart bathroom scales aren't reliable enough to measure at that accuracy

Helium is lighter than air.

Helium is gas - not air. There is a difference.

People in generally don't count what they eat between meals. They don't think about it, but it adds up. Especially as it's usually not required for fueling their daily activity.

not drinking any water during the day is bad for your kidneys OP. also its probably your scale isnt accurate or you changed clothes

best weight loss diet:
meal 1,2,3: one teaspoon of olive oil, 33.33 grams protein from egg whites, one bowl of broccoli. potassium supplement, multivitamin, calcium and vitamin d supplements. 10 glasses of water a day, with sunlight for vitamin d. 20 minutes of exercise per day on the diet, primarily lifting weights to prevent muscle loss

>vitamin d supplements
No.
Just go outside. You only need about 15 minutes of sunlight a week to get all of your Vitamin D requirements. Taking more from supplements doesn't do anything.

Supplements are generally good and all, but you shouldn't bother with things you can or do easily get enough of because your body just expels the excess.

And the 10 glasses of water a day includes water in food you consume. You shouldn't just drink lots of water because water is something you can have too much of.

And air is a mixture of gases

Correct.