youtu.be/Mc_4Z1oiXhY?t=48m40s

tropical: 0 - 23.5°
subtropical: 23.5° - 40°
temperate: 40° - 65°

fuck off pol/rtD

Thanks for providing zero argument

no problem bud, your shitpost was weak anyway

usually they are brain dead retards so I wouldn't be surprised

The coal and gas companies will make less money because people don't have to heat as much.

cry some more, snowflake

>we should change something even though we can only guess what changing it entails (and our best guesses are far from optimistic)
pic related is your brain

So people will release less CO2 and the temperatures will go down again. It's a self correcting cycle.

>forests move up a few degrees of latitude, take advantage of atmospheric CO2, sequester it in new peat and carbon deposits
>atmospheric carbon lowers itself naturally
>temperatures reset
>everything is fine
>'grandma, do you remember what it was like before we lost the Netherlands?'

the released CO2 stays there, not releasing anymore doesn't do shit for the stuff already released, retard

What's the deal with cutting down carbon emissions then, since the damage has already been done, retard?

but Israel is right on the coast...

because more would be even worse?
or would you rather we just give up and hope that basic physics is wrong about CO2 being a greenhouse gas
lets just lie down and die, that sounds good too

>I've already been smoking for ten years now, what's the deal with giving it up?

What's the deal with planting tree then? No point in it

dumb analogy, stop dumbing here

>the released CO2 stays there
no...

>leaves fall
>CO2 is released back
meanwhile nothing's putting the carbon back in the ground (at a reasonable rate)

skepticalscience.com/argument.php
look poltards, this site debunks every single one of your faulty arguments, but no matter how many times it is posted here, you just refuse to read it and understand why you were wrong or, if you're so confident of your opinion, try to say why this site is wrong, so why don't you fuck off to where you came from and not shitpost here?

we are still releasing more than the carbon cycle can handle, and more CO2 absorbed into the oceans isn't a good thing either..

>net flux still positive
>implying increase in co2 won't increase the amount of C3 plants
>implying oceans have an infinite carbon carrying capacity
>implying co2 in the ocean doesn't increase acidity and decrease the availability of carbonate
>not accounting for other GHGs
>not accounting for permafrost melt
>not accounting for changes in ocean salinity
>implying the MOAC stays stable
>using a graphic created for elementary schoolers

skepticalscience.com/human-co2-smaller-than-natural-emissions-intermediate.htm

not disputing that

>makes a pol tier post
>tells user who made pol tier post to fuck off
>hurr im not pol haha i win
>insert picture

fuck off pol/rtD

not the issue discussed

hey, fuck you for quoting me there, i agree with that site

>>implying increase in co2 won't increase the amount of C3 plants
Common misconception of climate change deniers is the belief that overall plant productivity goes up with CO2. While small scale studies show this to be true, once you look long term (>3 years ) plants go back to their regular productivity in the face of heightened CO2.

>not reading between the lines

There's no such thing as climate change, people are just easily manipulated.

you're not a libertarian by any chance now are you

doesn't prove me wrong, is ex

>the words you're using to describe the thing are incorrect
>this means the thing isn't happening

you're easily manipulated, moron

>bury leaves in the ground
>problem solved

C3 plants can't take the heat that comes with CO2 in the atmosphere.
Subtropics, lat 23.5-40, where the world's bread baskets currently are, will also suffer from worsening droughts as the CO2 goes up, this will eradicate any of the claimed growth even more.

skepticalscience.com/co2-plant-food-advanced.htm

There are latitudes north of 45 degrees

Soil isn't equally good everywhere, and the more towards the poles you go, the shorter the summers are.

Why are you defending (faggot) OP who does the same thing?

I don't really give a shit about other regions of the world but I like the idea of having a mediterranean climate where I live, so I'm all in favor of the climate change.

>I don't really give a shit about other regions of the world
have fun paying triple for anything formerly grown in the tropics and being swamped by refugees from Brazil, Indonesia and/or sub-Saharan Africa

Guess you don't care about the economy either.

what the fuck gets grown in the tropic exactly? I keep hearing this meme but I literally can't recall one time that I ever consumed anything imported from africa or south america

I just hope that the sahara grows faster than people can flee, with a bit of luck it will cut off africa completely.

You won't have tropics or warmer climates. You'll have the extremes of your climate more frequently.
Every thing with palm oil and areas like Mexico are included. As well, the increased food insecurity and extreme of temperature will drive up prices of foods grown outside the tropics.

you have a point there user. Coffee, chocolate, and tobacco come to mind, but they're not necessities. Sugar will also be affected.

Oh yeah, I forgot palm oil and rubber. Those industries might be screwed.

Rubber isn't produced from rubber trees anymore. Also any temperate climate food is fucked in the process of climate change, not just the equatorial zone.
California and BC will get fucked, many areas throughout china, New Zealand, Australia, Mexico, etc.
Plus the general weakening of the jet stream will make flooding and drought frequent all over.
The polar caps melting lowers the pressure on the tectonic plates, increasing their movement and thus more earthquakes.
The acidification of the ocean further damages any shellfish and the heating of the ocean will disrupt many organisms life cycles. People rely on food.
Anthropogenic Nitrification will also irreversibly damage plant diversity

>Rubber isn't produced from rubber trees anymore.
Yes it is. The natural rubber industry is worth twelve billion dollars annually. Natural latex is still the most reliable raw material for manufacturing condoms, among other things.

Sorry my bad.

It really does sound like them though.

Ultimately we will hit a resource crisis, doesn't really matter which.
Less unsustainable is marketed as sustainable, to keep the money flowing.
We humans want to play god but we can't see our own ignorance.

>We humans want to play god
I mean, as we fucking should, but this isn't a consequence of playing god. This is just everyday 'somebody else's problem' shit times seven billion people.

That last part was meant as a metaphor, I guess trying to account for why we are so shortsighted behaviour as a species.

in our behaviour*

The burden of proof is on you, bud

>being swamped by refugees from Brazil, Indonesia and/or sub-Saharan Africa
In times of scarcity we will be much less charitable to outsiders.

If we don’t do something about climate change, soon the earth will reach temperatures that it hasn’t seen since the Paleogene Period, you know... when the earth was basically one giant tropical jungle teeming with life.

you're wrong if you think it will stop there, we're releasing CO2 in the atmosphere that has been sequestered in the ground for 100s of millions of years

Life always finds a way to survive. Nothing short of the sun exploding will kill Mother Nature for good.

some life, sure, the simpler it is the more likely it will survive
bacteria will probably even survive the sun's death deep underground

Go bacteria!

youtube.com/watch?v=wwGeCfWc100

They never listen

no thanks, I'd love more CO2 for greener forests and warmer weather.

>when I grow up I'll eat candy all day long

bless your heart

Lol great point going to let my car idle for a few hours.

Yeah that not ture permafrost will melt and released unholy amounts of methane gas from the dead frozen vegetation. Methane causes the heat retention in our atmosphere 25 times more then carbon

butthurt /pol/ snowflake got his fee fees hurt :(

shit. i didn't want to get this level of W O K E just yet

Attached: 1505585647718.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Yes but it lasts far less time in the atmosphere also we don't know what will happen when the land is exposed and is not covered by snow anymore, maybe lots of sequestration.

I mean when it gets down to it, enviornmentalists don't give a fuck about the Earth being harmed, they care about the Earth being harmed to where it is unlivable for humans.

Even /pol/ has a no logical fallacies sticky. You'd fit right in there, in fact most of this board would too. Most of you are trisomy 21 victims with low effort shitposts.

Not an argument.

>more extreme weather is good

>Not an argument.
just a simple fact

What can I say, I'm sensitive to the cold.
Can't wait to live in a tropical planet.