Do I have ALS

When I twist my left arm counterclockwise it hurts like hell. This has been since last Thursday. Also just today I feel like my throat is closing and it makes it difficult to breath.

Other urls found in this thread:

alsa.org/about-als/facts-you-should-know.html
ocduk.org/types-ocd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did shoot a 55# pound bow on February 24 but I only noticed this last Thursday.

Medfags help!

My father died of ALS. The first stages aren't so much painful as they are debilitating. He rapidly lost weight and eventually couldn't even lift his arms.

Yours is probably a muscular problem.

I don't feel weakness only pain when twisting and when I straighten my arm.

ALS is pure evil, it essentially destroys your motor neurons and receptors from receiving electric charges from the brain, essentially as you said with your father he was unable to lift his arms, the usual common ending to ALS is when the lungs stop working, fuck that shit.

So do I have it?

A strain probably, go see a doctor, if you are American my sympathies on your wallet.

But double check to be sure.

But I doubt it is ALS.

I'm 18 btw.

Yes probably, but you can still recover like Hawking has done recently. Notice he's fattened up quite a bit, his muscles are regaining their strength.

alsa.org/about-als/facts-you-should-know.html
>Most people who develop ALS are between the ages of 40 and 70, with an average age of 55 at the time of diagnosis.
>The incidence of ALS is two per 100,000 people
Why would you guess that out of the hundreds of different conditions that could cause arm pain and difficulty breathing?
Incidentally I would bet money on you not even having a condition unless you count hypochondria, or at worst, panic disorder (which I wouldn't count personally).

Don't jinx me bitch.

you have mental illness

How does any of my symptoms point to mental illness?

If you were serious and not trolling worrying about getting a rare neurological disease is a very common OCD thing.

ocduk.org/types-ocd
>Types of OCD: Checking - the need to check is the compulsion, the obsessive fear might be to prevent damage, fire, leaks or harm. Common checking includes:
>llnesses and symptoms online (fear of developing an illness, constant checking of symptoms).

>When I twist my left arm counterclockwise it hurts like hell.
then don't twist your arm...
Arm pain is probably muscle strain. Possibly from shooting the bow, sleeping position or anxiety.

>My throat is closing
Almost certainly anxiety.

Americans all have plentiful cheap healthcare now with no waiting or exclusions for pre-existing conditions, because the former President loved us and wanted us to be happy.

lol you can't "have" the ice bucket challenge. Do you not have google or something?

You have cancer.

being cancer ≠ having cancer

you may have a neck strain injury

I have the same symptoms and it was diagnosed as tennis elbow. See a doctor, a brace & some exercises might help.

i wonder if he knows hes doing free advertising for intel