Drone

How high can this drone fly?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2UPyoxhgI

Attached: dji-phantom-4-advanced.jpg (1000x500, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_PN4gum1A
dailymotion.com/video/x286rxn
youtube.com/watch?v=WRLgP5YfREE
m.youtube.com/watch?t=303s&v=Y4S62kuJYbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3mJre5fBI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xj40PDk5URM
technologyreview.com/the-download/610086/fitness-app-data-is-revealing-military-bases-to-enemy-fighters/
forum.dji.com/thread-118071-1-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xHiqolvlenw
youtube.com/watch?v=7LhxSSWFqwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pah6QiHVvIo
youtube.com/watch?v=npFrWINNAxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if you attach a drone to a sugar rocket

Greater than zero feet.

Idiot!!!!!

The answers (both aerodynamic and legal) are in the comments of the YouTube link you posted!!!!!

Watching women with drone?

Attached: 141019_2.gif (400x226, 1.68M)

Maximal 500 meters!

No higher than 400 agl legally in the US.

Maximum altitude limit 12.467 feet, in Turkey
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_PN4gum1A

This is not true. Scam.

You need to be more specific about what you mean. I live at about 4200 feet elevation and like others in the USA we are generally required to remain below 400AGL, or 400 feet above ground level. So, if the place I'm flying is at, say, 4500 feet elevation I'd be required to stay below 400 feet of that elevation or 4900MSL (4900 feet above mean sea level). There are additional problems with compliance of this rule as the ground is not always flat where you fly so it may be the case that flying in one direction would require flying higher than 400 feet above your starting elevation if the direction you fly is uphill.

The DJI Go app or Go 4 app determines that height based on the takeoff location and the elevation as reported in the Go app is in feet or meters above ground level referenced from the takeoff location -- it does not display the elevation in MSL, only AGL. When you download the flight data the app actually records elevation data derived from the GPS system in MSL units as well as AGL units.

The elevation information displayed on the Go app actually comes from a barometric sensor on-board the drone and not from the GPS as GPS isn't precise enough in elevation to use it for close to the ground flying.

The absolute maximum elevation you can fly with a Phantom class drone is probably about 16,000-20,000 feet or 5000-6000m. Higher up the air is thinner and there comes a point where the drone can not get enough lift.

I'm not sure where you're from but most countries have very similar rules -- check with your state ot national aeronautics board to be sure.

Lastly, while watching the video you posted you took off within trees and then climbed up quite a bit -- you really need to be able to see if aircraft or helicopters are near so flying within trees is not a great idea as that limits you line of sight.

Are you Einstein?
The answer is almost perfect.

Attached: Yoda-Einstein.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

May the force be with you.

Attached: 92-92009_yoda_pdp.jpg (4225x3000, 426K)

Phantom 4 is too loud, it's just a dream.

I am your father!

Attached: images-2.jpg (198x255, 4K)

Up to 500M/1,640' above the home point from where the drone took off so if you take off from the top of a mountain you need to add the altitude of the mountain to the 500M if flying away from the mountain - this is how some people fly in the clouds at 50' AGL... The legal altitude limit is 400' above the ground that the drone is flying over in most countries and is the default altitude set by DJI (well, 120m is which is actually 393.7 feet).

I do not understand. How they fly 12467 Feet high?

They would have either taken off from 12,000 feet above the ground then flew away from that position and the ground drops 12,000 as they fly horizontally - an example of this is if you took off from say the top of the Empire State Building your altitude above the ground on take off would be measured against the home point on top of the building - as you flew away from the ESB the drone would still evaluate it's height against the home point so if you went 50' up it would be 50' above the ESB but as you flew away it will still be 50' above the ESB plus the height of ESB above the roads below. So it will still show 50' when in reality it will be thousands of feet. Same principle when flying from hills and mountains. Alternatively, the person would have hacked the software somehow in the drone and passed the 500M max altitude set by DJI - not recommended!

You're a genius.

When DJI limit height to 500m above takeoff point you wont be able to fly up along a mountain or other obstacles even if the local regulation allow this, some countries has no regulations but still users have those limits forced on them.
When DJI's GEO system is implemented in a way so the drone won't take off even that no rules say i am not allowed to fly in the area, then it is DJI's limits and no government regulation that is blocking our freedom.

I like this gif. Her movements are very human. It's like she's hunting.

Very funny! Did she catch the drone or dropped from the roof?

Attached: Drón .jpg (1632x920, 532K)

Full video:
dailymotion.com/video/x286rxn

The guy filmed a house with a feared toy when he received a big surprise for the roof. A girl was monochinised, probably thinking that nobody could see it on a rooftop. He was mistaken, in any case, chasing a broom at the end is very funny.

Sensational!!!

I find your lack of faith disturbing - says the Dark Lord after appearing to be openly mocked by Officers on board the Death Star. Vader challenges one of them to a force choke competition, of course, he went first ... it's arguably one of Vader's most famous quotes.

Attached: Darth.png (289x175, 58K)

Very nice!

DJI Phantom 4 Crash Compilation

youtube.com/watch?v=WRLgP5YfREE

There are many irresponsible people out there!

The SKAT 640 4G TERRA is a Russian-made UAV that took everyone by surprise by setting the world flight altitude record for light aircraft weighing less than 1 ton. This flying machine managed to fly over the highest mountain on Earth, reaching an altitude of 9,333 meters (30,620 feet).
The record was confirmed by two Nepalese government agencies, and the Guinness World Records is already looking things over. You should keep in mind that the Russian drone had to face harsh flight conditions, thin air, an increased level of radiation background and subzero temperatures.
According to the developers, the flight was made by a non-customized serial aerial vehicle. In theory, this thing could reach production and make everyone’s day. The SKAT 640 4G TERRA features a flying wing concept, although there are no technical specs to talk about – yet.
Successful testing of the drone opens up more opportunities for its use by alpinists, land-surveyors and rescue teams, as well as the military – feel free to use your imagination and virtually put this drone to good use. We all know why the military would love to fly this drone.

Attached: Russia.jpg (620x404, 63K)

m.youtube.com/watch?t=303s&v=Y4S62kuJYbs

Epic Drone Crash!
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3mJre5fBI

This video makes me want to watch drone videos so that I can see the world of humanity, despite never leaving my country.

>This video makes me want to watch drone videos so that I can see the world of humanity, despite never leaving my country.

Attached: klom.jpg (450x338, 26K)

You are doing very well. Which country do you want to leave my brother?

Very serious regulations apply to droning in Germany! Just be careful with the statements!

Attached: drohnen.jpg (1200x849, 232K)

Dji Phantom 4 is a crappy drone.

I am a little confused about the conflict between max hight above take off point and the max hight above ground level. For example take off point is 100M above sea level then the max hight a DJI drone can fly above this is 500M ie 600M total but if the ground rises slowly to say 1000M not unusual then the drone should be capable of flying up the slope but maintaining the restricted hight AGL but is stopped by the 500M above take of level restriction. There is a conflict here that should be easy to resolve by software when following terrain hight as in Google Maps. I was going to buy and use Litchi to do a way point rout flying up the side of a small mountain following the AGL as it increased then realised that the drone would be stupidly restricted by the max hight above take off point.
Am I correct in my assumptions?

The DJI Phantom 3 Standard is a more tried and tested model and has better support in terms of spare parts and troubleshooting. The Xiaomi Mi drone however has better specs in many areas such as a longer flight time (27 vs 25 minutes), better range (2000m vs 1000m), has a larger field of view and also is much more portable which makes traveling with it much easier.
I would recommend the Xiaomi Mi drone for the price, however the price is higher now than it was initially advertised to be selling at, so it is not quite the bargain it was initially advertised to be.

Attached: xiaomi-mi-drone-4k.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Xiaomi Mi drone 4K, is produced by a Chinese technology company which named Xiaomi; Xiaomi mi drone 4K is an easy to learn, high resolution videos, safe and convenient 4K camera WIFI quadcopter, it is very suitable for beginners. As we know, Xiaomi has released a Xiaomi mi drone 1080P camera drone in the past, full HD is not bad, but 4K camera drone has became more and more popular, so they wanted 4K resolution. There were made over 400 optimizations and 5 major hardware updates in comparison to the 1080p version, this quadcopter is promised to provide great performance.

Xiaomi is better than Phantom 4!

Attached: kitehigh.gif (710x534, 14K)

XIAOMI Mi Drone 4K UHD WiFi FPV Quadcopter: 531 €

Phantom 4 Pro 1 699 €

The most important difference.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xj40PDk5URM

>buying chinese anything
here's the thing. even if it's made well and is a great product, it's 100% used to spy. even if it's not the company's intention to do so, if they gather meaningful information that the government can use, the chinese will take that information by force.

don't believe me? here's how a fucking fitness app is able to locate secret military bases. Was it the apps intention? fuck no. but it's a byproduct.

technologyreview.com/the-download/610086/fitness-app-data-is-revealing-military-bases-to-enemy-fighters/

don't buy Chinese shit. This is not coming from an American, either. The Chinese don't give a fuck what country it is.

Attached: lul.png (1200x1204, 2.29M)

go away xaomi shills

You're sick. Look for a psychologist, this is the 21st century.

Attached: china.jpg (576x356, 34K)

The eye of Sauron sees everyone!

Attached: ring.jpg (369x442, 17K)

Aircraft
Model: WRJTZ02FM Dimensions: 310 x 380 x 190mm Diagonal length: 434mm Weight: 0.75kg (battery excluded) Battery type: Li-ion polymer battery pack Battery capacity: 5100mAh/15.2V(77.52Wh) Charger input: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 1.5A Charger output: 17V 2.9A Image transmission: IEEE 802.11 a 5GHz
Gimbal and camera
Weight: 0.18kg (shock-absorber included) Aperture: f/2.8 Focal length: 3.5mm (35mm format equivalent : 20mm) Video max. resolution: 3840 x 2160p/30fps Photo max. resolution: 4072 x 3044 Max. data stream: 65Mbps
Remote
Weight: 0.47Kg Wireless connections: 5GHz Battery type: Li-ion Battery Battery capacity: 5000mAh/3.7V(18.5Wh) Charging input: 5V 2A
Wireless adapter
Weight: 5.7g Frequency: 2.4GHz
Operating temperature: 0-40℃ Operating altitude: < 5000m
Name

Attached: xia.jpg (900x900, 145K)

forum.dji.com/thread-118071-1-1.html

Attached: dji.png (296x170, 3K)

Ken Heron is a great friend to the drone community. He educates and entertains thousands of people every week with his YouTube videos and his Thursday Night Live program. Unfotunately, Ken was in a car accident and needs our help. He was driving back from visiting his mom when he was hit from behind. He has broken ribs, a back injury and a totaled car. Even with health insurance, his time in the hospital and loss of his car are a big financial hit. We are estimating that between his hospital bill and need for a new vehicle, he's going to be out of pocket thousands of dollars. That's where we can help! A dontation, in any size, will help Ken stay on his feet financially and show him that his community cares! Please consider a donation of any size. Even the small ones will make a huge difference. 100% of the money will go to helping Ken stay out of debt and get back to flying drones and making videos soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHiqolvlenw

Attached: ken heron.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Ken Heron, House of card :)

youtube.com/watch?v=7LhxSSWFqwQ

this
chink tech has built in spyware

Ken Heron the best actor!!!!!!

Stephen W. Hawking, the Cambridge University physicist and best-selling author who roamed the cosmos from a wheelchair, pondering the nature of gravity and the origin of the universe and becoming an emblem of human determination and curiosity, died early Wednesday at his home in Cambridge, England. He was 76.

Attached: Stephen W. Hawking.jpg (620x374, 64K)

R.I.P. Stephen Hawking, world-famous physicist dies at 76.

This is cool!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Pah6QiHVvIo

Dji Phantom 4 Breaks Maximum Altitude:

youtube.com/watch?v=npFrWINNAxo

Well IDK but I got pretty fucked up the other day and we flew a drone all around town, so I guess you can fly one pretty high.

It is very dangerous and not a kid to play with the drone. You can collide with a yet...