Why are people in tropical latitudes happier than Western people?

Why are people in tropical latitudes happier than Western people?

Attached: caribbean 16.51.26.png (1160x725, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldhappiness.report/ed/2017/
news.stanford.edu/news/2007/march7/sapolskysr-030707.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[citation needed]

Because they have darker skin and thus superior genes.

because you have 12 hours of sunlight all year and the climate is like summer and spring all year long.

sunlight is linked to happyness.

also food is easily harvested all year and all kind of tropical food is easily available all year.
Also hotter and sunnier climate tends to make people happier and more social than colder climates.

t. spic in the equator.

because they are stupid

and white people will keep them alive and warm regardless of what they do

don't know about you but I'd be pretty happy living somewhere where it's warm all year round, not earning much but just enough to make a living, not giving a fuck about the economy or world politics, making weird mods for gta san andreas, eating fruit, fucking hot latina babes etc.

Tropical latitudes are not made up entirely of beach resorts.

Also, 0 of the top 10 happiest countries in the world are within tropical latitudes:
Norway
Denmark
Iceland
Switzerland
Finland
Netherlands
Canada
New Zealand
Sweden
worldhappiness.report/ed/2017/

Attached: 23cholera2-articleLarge.jpg (600x330, 96K)

I would like so much to have too one of those happinessometers they quite obviously used to evaluate it.
Maybe on Amazon?

>4 out of top 5 happiest countries in the world are frozen wastelands full of antisocial autists
the world is all wrong. it should be impossible to be unhappy in a hot country and yet those are the shittiest places to live

Attached: 1520435604822-v.jpg (540x429, 51K)

The report very clearly outlines in discreet chapters the metrics they used to evaluate happiness. If you don't feel like reading them that's your problem, but you can't discredit the report out of disinterest and ignorance.

If you can't read between the lines it's your problem too.

Vitamin D from lots of sun and Omega 3-6-9 + fatty acids from a large seafood diet.

They are not and they are full of parasites and disease.

That study basically asked people to self-report their life satisfaction then looked for correlations with that potentially dubious measure. I'm not saying the study is completely full of shit but I can see the potential for people to under/over report their level of happiness.

You could probably get a indirect quantitative measure of happiness by testing for conditions associated with the chronic release of stress hormones. No self reporting of happiness involved.

You could look for impaired immune systems, gastrointestinal problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, impaired learning and memory, or erectile dysfunction and disrupted menstrual cycles. There is also a condition called stress dwarfism whereby high levels of stress during childhood can stunt growth.

news.stanford.edu/news/2007/march7/sapolskysr-030707.html

They live in villages where the whole community takes care of each other and they aren't stressed about jobs or materialistic possessions

hot climate sucks and snow is a lot of fun, you're a dumb motherfucker

>snow is a lot of fun
for an hour, maybe a bit longer if you live in the mountains. after that it's a pain in the ass. although granted, I wouldn't want to deal with hot weather all the time. around 15 Celsius is the optimal temperature

Because they are unevolved subhumans, evolved humans are neurotic, alienated and miserable.

>sunlight is linked to happyness.
All the studies say that weather isn't linked to your mood I learned this in class

Get the fuck off my Veeky Forums.

happy AND stupid

Is everyone in this thread retarded or do they not understand what the tropics are? You realize western developed first world countries are tropical as well right?

Which is why Alaskans suffer from a higher suicide rate than any other state.

tropics = temperate

Attached: IMG_1730.jpg (438x437, 31K)