How the FUCK do I stop being bipolar?

How the FUCK do I stop being bipolar?

Attached: 1501059979773.jpg (750x445, 33K)

30 mins of intense cardiovascular exercise every day. Eat healthy.

olanzapine worked for me, it will make you fatter though.

what happens if you take stimulant drugs during depressive episodes?
just do that, there's some good drugs out there

That pic in not even close to being bipolar you are not bipolar.

Is this self diagnosed? Chances are you're probably not bipolar.

lithium

Okay, call my self-diagnosed condition whatever you want. It's still shit.

how rapid are cycles?

What's your diet like, OP? Try increasing your lithium and magnesium, and decreasing your calcium intake.

Attached: IMG_20180310_171203.jpg (2592x1272, 901K)

>bipolar faggot here
I still am unsure if it was the correct diagnosis but I was diagnosed 5/6 years ago. However, eating well, avoiding stimuli that prove negative (bringe drinking, over-eating, etc), eating healthy, regular exercise, and prescription medications have made my life completely normal.

I bet a large majority of the people who complain about brain fog/bipolar disorder/adhd on this board are just looking to justify their angst. It's easier than admitting that you never put in effort in your life because you never want to fail.

Just try always being depressed. Works pretty well for me

>that pic didn't adequately sum up everything about the topic in less words than a twitter post
Quite surprising for sure

Daily I take:
b12 for energy
green tea for glutamate
l-theanine to balance out anxiety/energy levels

If my energy or anxiety levels get out of control I'll try a small amount of gaba as an emergency countermeasure.

If I find myself so literally unable of feeling anything except mental pain/suffering, I'll try l-dopa/mucuana extract.

I've found these things do help, but they're not a magic bullet nor do they work 100% of the time.

Monks use meditation to learn control of all parts of their body.
There are even some meditation methods used for heroin addicts that releases tons of dopamine/endorphins to help them to get off heroin.

Shouldn't it be possible, with extensive training, to learn to control ones neuro-transmitter levels, or at the very least become aware enough of them to know when you need to supplement one? Anyone have more information about this? Very interested.

ADHD is very real.
The angst over never wanting to fail is totally different, stop oversimplifying.

I never said it wasn't real

It's not a real condition, just stop participating in the psychiatry meme and also make sure to eat healthy and go to sleep at night like a normal person.

>I never said it wasn't real
>It's not a real condition

Sounds like Veeky Forums is bipolar

Meditate, exercise, and eat/sleep properly. Also socialize and learn not to take everything for granted which is hard in this society of gratification and disphoria, admittedly. People like to say they'll do anything except the most obvious thing that requires actual effort and time for results, but it really is that simple.

>Implying that and are the same person
Sounds like you draw false conclusions

>Veeky Forums is one person

Got a 140 IQ. Why am I a failure?

Isn't IQ supposed to predict economic success? Isn't IQ supposed to lead me to academic success?

Why is IQ so useless? Why am I poor as fuck? Why am ruining every chance of succeeding in life? Why can't I make any effort? Why can't IQ solve this?

You were probably told you were smart as a child and thus get upset when things don't come easily. You can never fail if you never try.

ass-kissing leads to success.

There's a ton of information, legit monks can reach these states but it takes a lot of time, focus, effort, a strict diet, exercise, abstinence. At this point you'd probably have to cleanse and readjust a lot of your lifestyle.

IQ is worthless and shifts all the time. It doesn't measure social skills or networking or "street smarts" which are major parts of becoming successful.

>Isn't IQ supposed to predict economic success? Isn't IQ supposed to lead me to academic success?
Yes. But the claim isn't "if you have a high IQ you WILL be successful." I honestly don't believe you have a 140 IQ if you conflated this.

Care to explain why the unique poster count didn't go up by 2 when both of those posts were made, but instead only went up by 1?

Care to explain why you lied about it not going up?

Read your own post and answer your question.

I didn't.

>How the FUCK do I stop being bipolar?

shield yourself from electromagnetic radiation.

>bipolar?
member when moodiness wasn't a disease?
pepper farm