Spring ahead 1 hour

>Spring ahead 1 hour
>Fall back 1 hour

Why don't we just meet halfway and skip ahead 30 minutes this and lay this thing to rest?

Attached: -1.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Because it bothers you, and you're a faggot that deserves to suffer.

You don't need a comma there.

(You) sure showed me, buddy.

Attached: 7f19da000531237ac714a1fe38324a60.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Thanks.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Saying faggot doesn't make you homophobic faggot

Having a rough day?

Why we don't just correct this tilting faggotry and lay this seasons thing to rest?

Attached: axial-tilt.jpg (500x399, 63K)

>time is a jewish trick

Attached: dst.jpg (1200x2132, 667K)

>time to fuck dem hoes

Because that isn't the point you dufus.

Fact is that the Sun rises earlier during summer and later during winter. Having a 4am sunrise and starting work at 8am is just weird. Starting an hour "earlier" and also ending work an hour "earlier" to enjoy the nice evenings makes sense.

I really dont get why you have to fuck with time in order to do this. My country has no daylight savings time bullshit, but some things like school starts an hour later in winter than in summer. Things that dont depend on how light it is outside dont change, this makes a lot more sense. Why shift everything?

>moving clock forward while keeping all the time schedules as they are
>selectively changing times for certain things while keeping others as they are
the former is objectively more convenient, especially in this day and where clocks update automatically. your country is probably an irrelevant shithole (i'm guessing russia) so you have nothing to be proud of.

How is it possible that that meme comes up in every single thread and still nobody recognises it and replies as if it were a serious answer?

(he does)

Is it the same person everytime? I've gotten so used to seeing it lol its become normal

>implying this is analogous to DST in any way
DST was literally invented out of thin air by some butterfly fetishist

It's a good way to spot newfags because no one who posts here regularly ever bothers to respond to it.

This picture I stole off Wikipedia explains it quite nicely

Attached: SpringFwd-FallBack.png (1280x1024, 544K)

It especially doesn't work in this day and age where it only applies to local times and fucks up any international schedules. If every schedule changes independently of the rest you are at least aware of it, when DST kicks in you are never sure if times based on international events have been adjusted for it or not.

>Not a problem until the introduction of clicks
So just wake up earlier jesus. Are people unable to change even something like their alarm time?

>you are never sure if times based on international events have been adjusted for it or not.
only russkies have this problem

Maybe a enough internet for awhile? Take a break.

>Saying nigger as an insult doesnt make you racist

Or, instead of the clocks changing, you could wake up an hour earlier in the summer, this really isnt that hard.

apparently not, because im not a slav.

it's just embarrassing then

Its embarrassing to have contact with the world outside your local timezone?

it's embarrassing that you're befuddled by clocks

Only when they change at arbitrary times by arbitrary amounts, which defeats the purpose of having clocks in the first place.

Attached: HengesDST.jpg (599x448, 55K)

So much fuss for an hour.
It's just an hour guys.
GUYS

>you are never sure if times based on international events have been adjusted for it or not.
Shouldn't times based on international events have a timezone associated with them?

Day light savings time was invented to save energy in ww1 German factories.

Daylight Saving Time is the Spinal Tap of timekeeping.

Attached: spinal-tap-3.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

It doesn’t, nigger. I’m not racist

they do and they also specify whether it's standard or daylight saving time, that guy's just dumb