IQ Distribution

Tell me Veeky Forums, What does this image tell you?

Attached: iq.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

places where Norwegians settled has higher IQs

That the average state IQ is much higher than expected despite the U.S. acting retarded in education and politics.

Pretty sure Wisconsin is mostly German if anything

My family is Italian and from Wisconsin tho

Germanics are superior

>no difference greater than 15 points
The images tells me we're all pretty much equal

and these numbers come from?

Northerners are more industrious

if there was a threshold for intelligence on voting Donald Drumpf would have lost

ahh yes, texas. kansas and iowa, famous Norwegian colonies

your so fucking stupid

(OP)
States which have a high gdp per capita and/or have a functioning school system score better than states which have neither?

States with more mexicans are the more retarded ones.

It's undeniable that there is a relationship between race and iq. People of darker skin in general have lower iq's. The "is" argument is clear.

However, from a philosophy perspective the "ought" argument is separate from the "is" argument. /Sci just concerns "is" argument, come to /his or /lit to discuss the other piece.

More or less nothing, I'm afraid, without controlling for income and education levels for starters.

I dream of the day California sinks into the ocean...

That Texas is a surprisingly gigantic outlier in average IQ despite their racial demographics and it’s well worth exploring the reason why.

>IQ
blacks + mexicans = brainlet

States with more ameriwhites and less amerimutts have higher IQ
El Goblino, La Creatura & El Ogro del las Americas

Attached: Mutt Genome.jpg (1014x1050, 90K)

IQ inversely correlates with the amount of
Blacks, Beaners and

Obesity ... The fat Amerimutt landwhales, dweller of Mc Donalds and Wall marts

Attached: amerimutt whale.jpg (1024x1007, 384K)

>race
>iq
Not science, sorry. Iq and race are pseudoscience.

NONONO
It tells me there is no relation between IQ amd race there are only socioeconomic differences, check your fucking privilege, just because there is data to suggest this does not mean there is a causal link, fucking white male

Hmmm...

Attached: ancestry_distribution.png (1018x757, 144K)

Despite its reputation as being a harsh brutal conservative state, it’s education system is actually geared more towards assisting the disadvantaged than fostering the elite like California. Bush’s “No child left behind” policy that was so unpopular when he tried to employ it federally actually worked wonders for closing the average divide between white and hispanic test scores in Texas when he was governor.

Why do people STILL insist on posting this outdated map when there’s been a more accurate one out for a long time now based on the 2010 census.

Attached: E346DA37-11B9-4BDD-83DF-ADDF93E683EC.jpg (7129x3833, 3.89M)

The muttening of america.

Less than that. The graph clearly indicates an average IQ of 100 +/- 4 IQ points. A standard deviation of 4% is nothing.

Canadians, on the other hand, must be geniuses.

Question that may be off topic if someone is say English,Welsh Scottish and Irish can that person just say they are British or would that be inaccurate?

>Hispanic
>Race

Low iq detected

Blame mestizos you dumb nigger

Why should a hispanic of spanish blood be blamed for the shortcomings of those with aztec blood?

>Mexican or Spanish

Why are spaniards lumped with mexicans

I'm spanish and I don't have anything in common with mexicans

do you know what a std dev is, nigger?

>I'm spanish and I don't have anything in common with mexicans
You have at least half of genes in common.
Latin America is the Spain's bastard kids

Mexicans descend from Mayas and Aztec girls raped by Spaniards colonizers.

What's the uncertainty (STD, IQR, whatever) on each mean I assume it's the mean.

All I care about in this image is

C a l i f o r n i a
i s
f u l l
o f
p s e u d s
c o n f i r m e d

(pic unrelated because it's not true)

Attached: 1_Bd2N9abTYdld64d_RIgvbA.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

Spaniards are such a tiny percentage of the US population, there’s no reason to include an option.

that Harvard is in Massachusetts

California (IQ 95.5) has the 3rd lowest IQ in USA after Louisiana (IQ 95.3) and Missouri (IQ 95.2)

California, #1 in marijuana usage, largest SJW population, most leftist communist state, #1 in illegal immigration from Mexico.

That makes you think

nigger where is your source. How are you faggots even replying with anything more then jokes when it could just be made up.

California, the most liberal state, happens to be the stupidest.

Massachusetts is the 2nd most liberal state, it happens to be the smartest.

Yeah think of the amount of hispanics taking down cali's iq

actually its not

Attached: gallup1.png (272x331, 16K)

Excluding the Neutral Fags that don't vote, California leans heavily to left.

Incest makes you retarded

Not to defend the Left Coast, but MS and LA managed to be slightly lower.

First map Google returns is the 2000 map. The more it gets posted, the higher in the results it appears. It's a self reinforcing cycle.

I wasn't arguing if it leaned heavily to the left or not

>Not to defend the Left Coast, but MS and LA managed to be slightly lower.

I "wonder" why.
Pic related.

Attached: map of blacks in usa.png (950x766, 163K)

It has nothing to do with ethnicity.
It's because we are shut in for 6 months out of the year because of weather.
Why do you think all the money making TV shows air in the winter...
Also summer already?
The rest of the time we and when that gets old (or we age past 22) all we have is or or this shitboard.
source: IA through 25, settled in SD.
I wish I could 365...

>That makes you think
that seemingly correlated yet random ass population qualities that make you personally uncomfortable must be the cause of lower average IQ?
This board complains about lefties so goddamned much you might as well be the new SJWs.

Excluding the data points that make my assertions a crock of shit my conclusion still stands.

that is a chart showing red states have higher IQ than blue states, liberal snowflakes BTFO

Pretty sure the map shows that green states have higher IQs than white states. You can't just make up data.

>being dense

>Being this colorblind.

There are two regions with very large populations that have a

>pretending to be an airhead
>thinking it makes you look smart
>actually just makes you look like an air head

>I can say stupid shit with no basis but when you say other stupid shit back to me you are the dumb one.

It tells me whoever made this is either from lousiana or california since IQ isn't segmented into tenths.

What the fuck kind of scale is that? Light blue goes from ~1/8th to 1/2

>get a political map
>compare red states and blue states to this map
>???

saying I have no basis makes you actually look retarded now.

Who said that user feels uncomfortable? I think you feel uncomfortable about the possible correlation so you need to come defend the integrity of california.

WOW there are some really blue areas with high IQ and some really red areas with High iq and then there are some really red areas with low IQ and some really blue areas with low IQ I haven't quantified anything yet so lets just say redfags btfo and be done with it.

>the most liberal state is only as smart as the state full of niggers

Attached: 17zpe7.jpg (680x380, 54K)

>getting this triggered when you lose
> ;)

There's a lot of complex things. You can't reduce it down to a single factor. Things like population, population density, poverty, etc can all factor into a map like this.

Most of the obvious bait explanations can be dismissed immediately. West Virginia is one of the whitest states in the country, but look at its score. In the south, Georgia has the highest black population, but it's higher than Alabama, Mississippi, or Louisiana. Florida also has a significant Hispanic population.

I know for one thing Minnesota has a very large liberal population in the twin cities and the surrounding hub cities.

>never loosing because you don't even know how to play
I guess a child's mind really is blissful.

>loosing
>child's mind
hehehehehhe

OH man you really got me there I guess I'll just leave the internet forever.

good riddance, my work here is done.

Good, maybe you'll be inspired to read a book and learn how to use an apostrophe

>child's mind
how is this wrong?

>What does this image tell you?
... tells me California, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama are full of a lot of stupid shits.

traps are gay

That might be true on an individual basis but tenths would naturally result from calculating the average value and rounding.

>Georgia has the highest black population,
Only in absolute numbers but not by percentage, which is what is important here.

>Cali
>highest density of Asians in the US
>greatest tier universities
>that low of an IQ

how? is it all the illegals?

Attached: 8Gku3jP.jpg (1006x640, 123K)

majority mexican state...

checked

This is an extremely valid question. No one ever asks where the so-called IQ stats come from. Here is a picture of the IQ based on majors. As we can see they do not even administer IQ tests to anyone. All they do is extrapolate IQ based on SAT scores. It's fucking stupid.

So yes please do tell us where these IQ numbers came from

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 66K)

What's /pol/ about that post?

Texas is basically gunblazing rednecks and cowboys building robots and neural tech.

Another win for Texas

What's a matter, math too hard for you, white boy? Or were you triggered because you aren't the special snowflake your momma said you were?

/pol/ larper detected.

Greek and german from Wisconsin. I love it here

Nice dodge of the question. With an ad hominem thrown in for good measure.

Why do you think that Virginia, a former Confederate state with a large black population, has an average IQ of 101?

Hint: IQ correlates to income and education level, NOT skin tone.

That Texas would be much much higher if not for the mexican hordes in the south.

I like this so euros can see that all the nigs stayed South after slavery. That "evil white redneck" Mississippi is really mostly black. ANd That The USA has much more german blood then Limy

The colors only represent the highest ancestry per county. You can change the boundary levels to manipulate the results. Mississippi is 59% white, 37% black.

IQ has nothing to do with skin tone but with race.

Dark skin is beautiful. Niggers are not.

That liberalism deceives both duller and brighter people.

>All they do is extrapolate IQ based on SAT scores. It's fucking stupid.
It´s an empirically accurate extrapolation, retard. The correlation of ASVAB (a thinly veiled IQ-test) and SAT/ACT scores is tremendous.

> IQ correlates to income and education level, NOT skin tone.
High income and educational achievement correlates with a lighter skin tone.

Because skin tone correlates with race. But skin tone per se has nothing to do with IQ.

What is an average

Massachusetts master race reporting in

>tech companies are in california
>california IQ is only as much as the state full of tech illiterate french africans
Really explains a lot.

50% Mexican beaners
3% East asian