Hey guys, steam major here

hey guys, steam major here

how has art enriched your life as a scientist? what art classes should I take to enrich my program?

Attached: stem-clipart-steam-2.png (800x226, 45K)

How has religion enriched your art?

Attached: stream darker.png (2027x643, 658K)

>art
I don’t get it honestly, it seems like an addition made to be more inclusive.
>taking art classes
I wouldn’t if it means giving up time that could spent in a hard science.

Diversity is our strength.

Attached: 324d1909acd513723461a18186d57e5c_original.png (1552x873, 1.05M)

(((enriched))) by (((diversity)))

Attached: swedistan flag.jpg (500x300, 10K)

what's a technologist

ste [math] \Bigg( \bigg( \Big( \big( ( {\color{red} A} ) \big) \Big) \bigg) \Bigg) [/math] m

Attached: ste (((A))) m.png (765x766, 349K)

A person who watches YouTube videos on an iPad.

Attached: cf0d9013710d0e3b38bc9f7d603bb3cf.jpg (236x236, 11K)

What's with this fucking STEAM meme? Go back to /r/the_drumpf you racist.

Attached: 1520810098997.png (2267x582, 474K)

It temporarily made me fill the void a reducionist view on the world that I had because of my material ubderstanding of the universe. Then I realised it's bullshit and I'm back at that hole. At least solving physics shit keeps me buzzy to not think to hard about it.

Currently working on my steam thesis. I have about 200 hours clocked in, currently taking a break as my gaming mouse is on the fritz.

Attached: 2000px-Steam_icon_logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 134K)

Music!

Serious answer, you are not observant of the real world until you attempt to draw it. Try drawing few objects in your room right now. Human knowledge of optics and the psychology of perception have been greatly advanced because of artists who wanted to be better at sketching the world.

It, sadly, hasn't. I have terrible time administration and I never have time for art. The only good thing is that I still manage to save some time to hit the gym and watch some DBS. Will definitely put some money in some artists' pockets once I graduate and get that dere STEM salary.

what does art have to do with STEM

Anyone who gives money to Steam is mentally ill.

Care to elaborate?

It's like jumping off a cliff when there is a lift 5 ft away. Pirating gives you a superior version since it isn't tied to a 3rd party.

Damn dude it was just a dumb pun

To be fair, to be a well rounded, educated person you gotta know about art too. I would be pretty pissed if I had to pay for it though.

what ever happened to this meme format

>meme format
You need to go back

>technologist
I swear to god this is the name of a pseudo religion online.