How do we make humans more coherent and logical?

Right now most human value systems are incoherent and ad-hoc with no internal logic. For instance the holding of two opposing views such as gender doesn't matter but that women bring a unique talent.

Attached: DX1fa9bXkAAauFs.jpg (738x960, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/cards/donald-sterling/what-did-sterling-say-exactly
nydailynews.com/amp/news/donald-sterling-scandal-scandal-unfold-gallery-1.1773200
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/03/12/dna-tests-can-predict-intelligence-scientists-show-first-time/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Being able to express multiple simultaneous contradictions is a bad thing

No sweetie, That is called high level thinking. He is operating a multiple levels of logic. He is flippantly virtue signaling, somebody else exploits his flawed broad statement, knows this person is attempting to force him in a logical corner and knows most people (especially his follows) will realize what he really truly meant when he said “I believe victims of rape” and will not blame him for denying the obviously trolll accusation, and proceeds to deny it.

If Humans were completely logical, they’d be really easy to manipulate.

there's no way to have irrefutable proof of a rape, since the perpetrator would just claim it was consensual. Which occurs frequently because of people like you OP. It's not just blindly believing the victim, but earnestly listening to those who were victims but have no irrefutable proof, that includes both sides. there are some circumstances where this philosophy of empirical proof won't suffice, and you have to be rational and acknowledge that fact of life

Guilty until proven innocent

Yes there is: violent rape, non consensual rape, evidence of date rape drugs, cctv, forced trauma identifable in hospital. The only rapes in which it's he said she said are when two people go alone to a bedroom. In which case it may be sad but the girl made a poor choice going there and as everyone is innocent until otherwise shown, we cannot believe her apriori.

*statuatory rape not consensual

You can't, ~47.3% of the world has a double-digit IQ

>Racial quotas are wrong.
>Pre-1970's Racial quotas of "100% white" were correct.

>Children are not mature enough to drink responsibly at age 18.
>Children are responsible enough to solve their problems with an AK-47 at age 18.

>A woman can realize she is being raped, even after consenting to sex.
>A man cannot be raped by a woman.

>I believe in freedom of expression.
>Fuck Colin Kaepernick, the Ravens better not sign him.

>Stereotypes have basis in observation and should be considered valid evidence in judging an individual.
>I hate it when people assume I'm racist just because I'm white.

>I can't get a fair shake at college admissions just because of my skin color, even though I aced my high school's AP courses and was captain of the robotics team.
>Jerome's school doesn't even have heat in the winter, and no AP courses even offered? Well life's not fair, get over it.

Attached: cornerstone.jpg (700x400, 126K)

>>I believe in freedom of expression.
>>Fuck Colin Kaepernick, the Ravens better not sign him.
freedom of expression means the government can't put you in jail for expressing your views. it doesn't mean someone can't deny you a job and that people can't criticise or ostracise you for saying these things

>He buys into the PC bullshit
OK, but just remember you said that the next time a conservative speaker gets shouted out of his speaking event by liberal harpies, or a scientist gets blackballed from academia for publishing a paper that disagrees with (((progressive))) attitudes.

nice victim complex faggot, people don't have an obligation to listen to or give you a platform to voice your faggot opinions no one cares about

You cant manipulate logical people only humans with emotional ideas can be manipulated thats why empathetic morons are the most conned suckers in history.

We're not talking about the letter of the law here. We're talking about whether or not it is fair. Was it fair for Donald Sterling (who, btw, had won NAACP awards due to his philanthropy in black communities) to be forced to sell the Clippers just because he didn't want his girlfriend burning coal?
No, you don't have an obligation to listen; but then why should someone be obliged to lose his livelihood just for disagreeing with you?
You are a perfect example of what OP was talking about. A low IQ simp who can't perceive the contradictions in his own thoughts.

>No, you don't have an obligation to listen; but then why should someone be obliged to lose his livelihood just for disagreeing with you?
your own livelihood is your own responsibility, not other people's you whiny sissy

That's how it should work, glad you agree with me.
Unfortunately that's not how it actually works; instead, other people make it their responsibility to destroy your career.
Even a guy like James Watson, who fucking discovered DNA, can lose everything because he dared express a forbidden idea.
Again, people like the idea of freedom of speech, but they don't like it in practice. Like OP said, contradictory thoughts wrapped up.

>Was it fair for Donald Sterling (who, btw, had won NAACP awards due to his philanthropy in black communities) to be forced to sell the Clippers just because he didn't want his girlfriend burning coal?

Not him but actually Donald Sterling didn't care about her fucking blacks. He just didn't want her to associate with them in public. Which is funny considering she's literally a woman of Hispanic and Black ancestry. Next time before you try to insult someone get your facts straight first.

vox.com/cards/donald-sterling/what-did-sterling-say-exactly

nydailynews.com/amp/news/donald-sterling-scandal-scandal-unfold-gallery-1.1773200

>9580441
> can't get a fair shake at college admissions
If Jerome's school did not have heat in the winter, nor even the chance at taking an AP course, did HE get a fair shake at an education?

If Jerome wants to study business, and applies to the business college, why do you feel that it's unfair that you are rejected by the engineering / robotics college?

They may be both under the same university, but completely different in faculty, right up to the Dean level.

If you want to claim logic, then try using some.

Rapists don't deserve to live.

humans have internal logic. the media is akin to hypnosis. it presents a false reality, corrupting and distorting this internal logic.

you'd think that the more fantastical and outlandish the media, the worse it would be. not quite. reality television is the worst. the show reddit puts on is the worst. it's more difficult to distinguish from reality. it makes people believe strange things.

Better parenting.

don't fall for it. don't let them control your mind.

Human capacity to rationalize the most irrational beliefs and actions, to make their lives easier is really amazing.

>sweetie

Attached: 1498686453183.gif (320x225, 1.42M)

Anybody can look at axioms one at a time and judge whether they are good or not. The actual work is in proving (in)consistency of the entire collection.
Everybody tries to appease everyone. Sometimes it is impossible to appease everyone. I think the main cause of incoherence is that the democratic party is catering to a group of people that isn't homogeneous.
Record your entire life with audio and/or video.
Always be building an alibi.
Don't be alone with a woman if you can avoid it.
I used to be paranoid about constant surveillance but now I'm paranoid about not having constant surveillance.

i would beat the shit out of you in real life

> For instance the holding of two opposing views such as gender doesn't matter but that women bring a unique talent.

>what is a domain
>i cant understand categories
>how come all things arent the same thing?
whats the opposite of autistic genius...retarded nascar fan or something? cuz thats what you are

>muh iq
iq obsession is transparently insecurity. a desire to feel superior to others based on a retarded unscramble the letters test because you are too dysfunctional to be superior at anything productive.
and as a way to rationalize your real world inferiority in the accomplishments of others
QED

Genetic engineering:
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/03/12/dna-tests-can-predict-intelligence-scientists-show-first-time/amp/

you don't, you just use authoritarian social systems that filter the non-retarded into a position of influence and then tell everyone else to shut the fuck up

this is true even if everyone suddenly became 1000x times more intelligent since then the the 50x1000 iq people would live in a world where you had 200x1000 iq people

>Not him but actually Donald Sterling didn't care about her fucking blacks. He just didn't want her to associate with them in public.
Cool story. How exactly does that change my point? He still didn't deserve to lose his team over stating his beliefs, even more so since they were part of what should have been a private conversation.

>Next time before you try to insult someone get your facts straight first.
Congratulations on splitting hairs over some inconsequential minutiae, faggot. It's actually comical that's the best you can come up with. Meanwhile the actual argument remains completely unscathed. You actually are a simpleton, aren't you?

>If Jerome's school did not have heat in the winter, nor even the chance at taking an AP course, did HE get a fair shake at an education?
That was the point, dipshit.

>How exactly does that change my point?
>thread about incoherency in human values and lack of internal logic
>old white guy tells mix black girl not to associate with blacks in public
>despite said old guy doing exactly just that in public with both the girl and his privately owned basketball team

>Congratulations on splitting hairs over some inconsequential minutiae, faggot

Congratulations on being a complete retard user. You literally missed the point of the entire thread despite presenting a good case study for ops topic.

I could have pulled out any number of examples to make the point, such as Paula Deen or James Watson. Why can't you see that Sterling's vagaries are a completely separate issue from the inconsistency of peoples' opinion on free expression? Why are you getting hung up on some minute detail when the entire conversation was damning either way?
It's as if your brain is incapable of abstraction. Am I talking to a nigger or something?

>Why are you getting hung up on some minute detail when the entire conversation was damning either way?

Because you're posting in a thread asking how to make humans more coherent and logical.

>Am I talking to a nigger or something?

I'm whatever you want me to be user, if thinking you're talking to a nigger suits your kink fine by me.

Just typed his name into google and got sucked into the wierd world of 60-something ex-new atheist biologist geezers ranting about progressives and post-modernism being cultural marxism lol. Peak dunning-kruger effect.

Its not a flawed statement though. "I believe victims of rape" is not the same thing as "I believe anyone who makes accusations about rape". the "victims" past-tense implies it was already settled they were. Xiaxue is making an accusation therefore Dan Arel is being entirely consistent.

I swear, analytic are the biggest pseuds on the planet. These are the same alzheimer riddled boomers who push crap like string theory and stray into things like race realism while pretending to be left wing.