Why is Rabies such a terrifyingly unique virus?

Why is Rabies such a terrifyingly unique virus?

Attached: 8338023C-0856-4751-8369-638C6DE619A9.jpg (450x370, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktdMelOuMWo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/)
youtu.be/8yKJPKzplEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyssavirus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The planet is a vast place and there are many other organisms that give terrifying diseases like rabies. The good thing is that a lot of these organisms that give terrifying diseases die pretty quickly outside their very specific environmental and even geographic conditions.

Nibba doesn't know about agrobacterium
Shiieeet he don't even know bout da bioprecipitation lil honky t'ink he know scary but he don know bout da oncoviruses.

Closest thing there is to a zombie virus. Just a shame it doesn't make people super violent like it does to animals.

I think toxoplasma is closest to creating zombie people than anything else.

Are you kidding? Toxo arguably makes you make more bad decisions at best and they estimate many more people may be infected than we realize because the symptoms coincide too generally with what we consider to be poor personality traits which hinders real diagnosis.

Rabies just eats away your nervous system, toxoplasma actually deposits itself in your brain and changes your personality and behavior. If you consider rabies symptoms to be zombie-like might as well consider people with epilepsy to be zombies.

That is exactly what an infected would say...

Attached: Blank+_6eb3de18577f63848c6c06231e9ccaa9.jpg (1000x563, 302K)

t gondii is the new lead in the roman pipes then?

It's not as severe symptoms-wise, but kinda as a lot of people own cats. What baffles me about it it's how it makes cat owners unaware of the stink of cat piss, to the point you have cat owners get all defensive when you point out how cats stink more than dogs even when properly bathed, but it's because they literally can't smell it because they are being mind controlled.

Cause ur mom gai.

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ktdMelOuMWo

That just happens with all disgusting people, regardless of cats. Toxoplasma works on a different level

W-what are the symptoms of toxic

Attached: IMG_0619.png (515x470, 216K)

>Consistent and significant differences in Cattell's personality factors were found between Toxoplasma-infected and -uninfected subjects in 9 of 11 studies, and these differences were not the same for men and women. After using the Bonferroni correction for multiple tests, the personality of infected men showed lower superego strength (rule consciousness) and higher vigilance (factors G and L on Cattell's 16PF). Thus, the men were more likely to disregard rules and were more expedient, suspicious, jealous, and dogmatic. The personality of infected women, by contrast, showed higher warmth and higher superego strength (factors A and G on Cattell's 16PF), suggesting that they were more warm hearted, outgoing, conscientious, persistent, and moralistic. Both men and women had significantly higher apprehension (factor O) compared with the uninfected controls.

- some random study, but that seems like other things I've read about it (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/)

I just watched some vids about this. This som scary shit

the worst part is that probably we both have it

Post the vids

youtu.be/8yKJPKzplEE

Lads, I own 2 cats, how fucked am I?

Not much, because the disease will mind control you out of reasoning how bad you’re getting and you’ll be okay with that.

kek
There seems to be no cure. I don't want an inferior brain. Though my cats are inside cats, so minimal interaction with wider populations of cats. Should I get tested?

>toxo turns men into irrational, immoral brainlets and turns women into wife material.
Well shit.

>unique
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyssavirus

Yes, I think you're on the spectrum and you may benefit from autismbux.

bump. i want more people to see this

All these deadly diseases that dont afftect humans...
Thank god that there is no way to somehow modify these agents to be able to infect humans
We'll be safe haha

If only, my friend, if only.

Attached: whispering smoke.gif (500x270, 401K)

I used to hate cats but then I got toxo'd.

Now I own 18 cats.

My neighbors complained so I started hosting dinners and spiking the food with toxo. Now they all have cats too. Basically the entire rural town is full of cats everywhere.

It's Resident Evil 4, but with cute kittens!

Seems like a good premise for a piece of fiction. An advanced human society that pours its resources into growing and providing for more and more cats.

This is Veeky Forums, buddy. We have no time for fiction. Iq that's aren't going to post themselves.