Was (((Einstein))) a fraud?

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg

Was (((Einstein))) a fraud?

Attached: muslim pizza delivery.jpg (747x447, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finite_potential_well
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, although a very clever one.

Attached: einstein young.jpg (414x600, 81K)

Why is he dressed like a fag?

Threadly reminder that relativity is one of the most experimentally sound physical theories ever constructed. You mad your last thread got deleted, stormweenie?

Idk if he was a fraud but he is definitely over-hyped by the i-fucking-love-science types.

Lorentz, Minkowski, and Poincare would have figured relativity out if Einstein hadn't.
It's funny how somebody can be so redundant and still be seen as a big influence.

Would you praise someone for putting the last piece in a jigsaw puzzle or for doing the last twist of a Rubik's cube? No; those are the easiest parts.

Maxwell laid the foundation for everything Einstein did and nobody knows who he is even though electromagnetism affects everybody's daily life way more than relativity.

>Maxwell laid the foundation for everything Einstein did
And countless scientists and EEs laid groundwork for him, Coulomb, Ampere, etc.
>nobody knows who he is
Lolwat

Quantum mechanics is way more experimentally sound than relativity.

Relativity has people searching for hypothetical dark matter.

>one of the most

>hypothetical dark matter

Do stormshits really deny relativity?

No.

/thread

I think this is some old Nazi meme or something, I don't know exactly where it started but I've heard similar things about Newton. only a fool would examine Einstein's work and conclude that he was a plagiarist

>Lorentz, Minkowski, and Poincare would have figured relativity out if Einstein hadn't.
Maybe. But the same could be said of literally any scientist. It doesn't mean their contributions aren't significant.

This is not even mentioning General Relativity, his most important contribution, which arguably is the most elegant physical theory discovered by humans.

But a man with a Hitler youth cut and a woman who thinks the theory of relativity is connected to moral relativism are telling me that Einstein was a plagiarist kike.

The national geographic documentary which came out was terrible. Straight up fraud, No. Overhyped with far too much credit given to him. Yes.

Fuck Nazi's of all kind though.

Neo-nazis are barely human intellectually. This is how they construct their world view:

>What happened? (i.e. Einstein developed one of the most revolutionary theories in physics)
>How can I spin this so that it vilifies Jew(s)? (i.e. Einstein maliciously stole all of his ideas from my ancestors)

That's it. Truth and fact have no relevance except when convenient. If you look at their beliefs on almost any subject, you'll notice this is how they arrived at them.

Visit the "politics" board sometimes, you'll quickly notice you're observing what might actually be the dumbest living people.

Not so fast, Shlomo!

Attached: 9c0.png (491x491, 241K)

Absolutely agreed that Neo-Nazi's are barely human, but Einstein was indeed over-hyped there were versions of relativity before him, but he was still a good scientist.

Someone post the version with a stormfaggot
>I wonder who's behind this post

>(((Einstein)))
Go back to your containment board.

Physics is not just math you mongoloid. Lorentz transformations were derived before him, yes, put he challenged the whole newtonian structure they had, and was accepted for centuries. And that's not even why he gained the nobel prize, that was the discovery of the photoelectric effect which gave motivation for quantum theory, and he also gave a model brownian motion that let people measure the size of atoms.

Attached: stormshit.png (501x585, 7K)

Thanks lol

Einstein wasn't a fraud but there is a mythology that surrounds him. He didn't come up with Space-Time for instance, and he didn't even understand it at first. Minkowski did. He did not come up with gravity being the curvature of space. Riemann did. He did not even come up with Gravitational Waves despite what you head all last year after the Nobel was awarded for there detection. Poincare predicted Gravitational Waves. Most of the things he gets credit for he didn't do. He does get credit for putting together the work of others with a few original insights with SR. GR is more his work, but it probably isn't right. His greatest scientific contribution was the photoelectric effect and he deserved his Nobel Prize for that. Oh, and the Nobel committee did praise his theoretical work generally in its award to Einstein. So there is another lie.

Oh, E=MC^2 was a nice algebraic result, but the connection between energy and mass was theorized by many others with some experimental confirmation before his 1905 SR paper, so most of what you hear about that is incorrect too. It isn't that Einstein wasn't a good scientist (he was). It is that you have been fed a crock of shit by reporters and other academics.

The Lorenz-Lorentz transformation is the most important component of SR. By far. The second is simultaneity, but Poincare should get most of the credit for that. Einstein ditched the Ether, went a little further with simultaneity, and derived E=MC^2. He deserves credit for SR, but SR isn't mostly do to him. It just isn't. Space-Time is not found in Einstein's 1905 paper. Minkowski did that years later, and Einstein did not get the idea until he used it years after that in his GR paper (which was mathematically incorrect at first and Hilbert deserves a lot of credit for corresponding with Einstein).

And you should listen to the video in the OP. There is nothing wrong with looking at sources that contradict your views or might be wrong. You should be smart enough to look at evidence and keep what is true and throw out what is false. That is my worldview. Trust no one completely. The biggest benefit to this is that you start critically analyzing things that you assumed were incorrect.

What part about relativity accounts for objects passing through walls?

How about physics?
Maybe gravity?

No parts of it? Tunneling is a quantum phenomenon. A theory doesn't have to explain 100% of the universe for it to be a successful theory.

Boys and girls used to be dressed similarly until a certain age (8?). This is mostly forgotten now and a very inconvenient fact for the gender is a social construct crowd.

>>OP's quality post is what is making Veeky Forums such a wonderful place.

Attached: Whatthefuck.jpg (200x184, 7K)

>he challenged the whole newtonian structure they had, and was accepted for centuries.
kek
people like you are such memes

Even as someone who regularly browses /pol/, this is painful to watch. Fucking retarded

Attached: 1496857952487.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>they sell einstein as the archetypal scientist
>it should be tesla
hmmmmmm
really makes you think

They all have that same retarded hair-cut lol

I have heard multiple leftist in real life make the connection between Relativity and lefitst moral relativism. "You can't even judge things from a different angle in science! Einstein proved that!".

That larper sword and shield on the wall in the back lel
>/pol/tards unironically watch this show and nod in approval

What part about quantum tunneling provides for objects passing through walls?

>What part about quantum tunneling
It's in the name lol. The wave function for a particle in a finite potential well can possibly tunnel to a region outside of the well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finite_potential_well

Attached: RkbTd.png (503x526, 93K)

Thank God right-wingers can always be counted on to interpret the science correctly.

Attached: mmmm frozen pumpkin.png (498x766, 256K)

But they didn't

Attached: columbus-breaking-the-egg.jpg (2400x1894, 2.33M)

I mean, these folks have literally no interest in physics. They have a political axe to grind, and unfortunately Einstein was a Jew, so now his science is their political battleground.

>somehow leftist

Theres currently a thread on Veeky Forums where someone is trying to frame conservatism in terms of entropy, my broski

>

>But they didn't
They didn't what? Are you even familiar enough with the math of SR to understand it? (It isn't that complicated). Do you know what each of those people contributed to the model? Like 99% of /sci, no, no you don't. If you had a real contribution to give this thread you would give it.

bump because i can't let this gem of a thread die

nah, Einstein is number 2 or 3 behind Newton and maybe Maxwell. His work is more than just relativity, close your cunt mouth until you have taken a stat mech class