Stumble upon an astronomy documentary on YT

> Stumble upon an astronomy documentary on YT
> Click on it
> It's nothing but Uranus jokes
> I fucking want to kill everyone involved

What are the WORST documentaries, books, lessons etc. you've witnessed user?

Attached: 1518664693823.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6rtQ0-ez4g
youtu.be/OPmaDsQxcb8
youtube.com/watch?v=QzDTQnKQTYc
youtube.com/watch?v=m2EtLk7VyI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>but Uranus

watch Uranus, fag

'Is the Bible History' on Netflix.

Background: I'm Christian and I'm also a geologist. I am NOT a Christian scientist, that term has been tainted by morons. My roommate begged me to watch 'Is the Bible History' because he wanted my take on it from a geologist perspective.

Holy FUCK I wanted to punch the TV. It's godawful creationist bullshit. I got 15 minutes in and walked out despite my roommate's protests that he really wanted to know more about the rest of the documentary. They literally argued in the first 15 minutes that you can create SANDSTONE from a global flood scenario in a matter of hours.

Hint NO. We cannot and never have created sandstone in a lab. It does not matter how much heat and pressure you add to sand, you will never get sandstone. You will have to melt it first and then you have some sort of igneous rock. Sandstone's matrix is made up of silicate. To get SiO2 into solution you would need about 5 million gallons of water to get 5 MOLECULES of silicate solution. Then you need to get that silicate to bond to the sand grains in order to start the cementation process. Good luck doing that in a lifetime. Good luck doing that in a millennium. Good luck doing that in a million years. Sandstone takes EONS and these fuckers were claiming you could make all the sandstone in the Grand Canyon in a few hours.

Then they started claiming the Grand Canyon was carved out in a single catastrophic event because it would be impossible for the Colorado River to carve it and I walked out.

Holy fuck I am so mad I'm swearing.

Attached: how_about_a_nice_cup_of_rage.jpg (340x444, 28K)

Why Americans do this? Everyone else calls it Ooran.

Fucking link you tremendous faggot!!!

NASA is going to probe Uranus.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Get it?
Ur anus.
Nasa is probing it!
HAHAHAHAHA!

I would man but I watched it ages ago and I can't be arsed with digging it back up. It was cringey as fuck anyway, you're not missing anything

youtube.com/watch?v=l6rtQ0-ez4g

youtu.be/OPmaDsQxcb8

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 18K)

Should Veeky Forums use meme magic to change the pronunciation to something like ooh-RAH-noose?

Sounds like a calculated act of "preaching to the choir" verisimilitude, very common in creationist circles.

Its chief goal is to assure their clueless normie base that they actually have a scientific leg to stand on...

Attached: Mr White.jpg (358x450, 29K)

/our anus/

Rename Venus to Vaginus.

You say anus like ahnoos?

We get popularized American documents from our telly quite often from certain channels, can't really think of a specific worst one.
They're constantly telling half researched overexaggerated things and trying to make it "interesting" by using spastic zooming and
an annoying sounding narrator with a frosted tips haircut, overusing 3D would-be sciency graphics and it keeps on repeating itself
over and over and over again. The facts that do hold up are something most educated people already know or ripped from the first
few lines of the wikipedia articles I assume.

Creationist "documentaries" are a prime source for anger

Rename Venus to Penus and infuriate womemes.

Remember this?

Attached: aliens.jpg (239x210, 14K)

Stuck on Uranus
youtube.com/watch?v=QzDTQnKQTYc

Attached: stuck on Uranus.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

every documentary involving space is bad, they compare everything to football fields and never have any numbers ever so they don't scare away anybody

Why do American documentaries measure things in football fields and school busses.
>Abraham Lincolns dick was three school busses long and he could cover area big as fourty football fields with his semen.
>Were aliens behind this?
>3D animation of an alien giving Lincoln a hand job.

It's a very common method to make scales comprehendible to normies. Length in buses, area in football pitches, volume in Olympic sized swimming pools. British documentaries do it too.

This piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=m2EtLk7VyI4

Some retarded amerimutt linked it in some thread as a serious and thought provoking piece on the development of early humans.
In the early dozen or so minutes there are some interesting and valid issues presented, but then the idiot speaker goes full Nibiru and shows his colors of a pseudo-scientific crook. His answer to everything was ancient ayyleums.
I was so fucking insulted by the stupidity, that I am still mad. What personally infuriated me worst was how he called most of the Earth uninhabitable to humans. For example the Siberian tundras and permafrost, which my ancestors inhabited fine and there are still natives living there without an issue.

Americans are so impressionable, because in their whole life they probably read only a single book. When that book happens to be some fantasy hack writing pop-"science" they take it as truth.

Another I saw was on Discovery about Japanese WWII submarines and how Isoroku wanted to bomb the Panama-canal with a bunch of I-401 subs. It was the typical american dumbed down history lesson with lots of repeats for the slow thinking mutts with joint Japanese and American "historians" doing cheesy shots for the camera.
It was fine until they got into war crimes. After the american fleet had already been transferred into the Pacific, some japanese generals wanted to repurpose these subs to bomb the american cities on the West Coast with chemical weapons. The estimated number of casualties might have been a few hundred thousand, but I don't remember nor does it matter. The plan was rejected by the japs and an american historian proudly commented on this how "their minds were at the right place and made the right choice" without any hint of irony. I don't remember the faces of the Japanese counterparts, but I imagine they had a very dry smile on them.
Needless to say, nothing was mentioned about nuking millions of civilians for the exact same reasons by the USA.

Thankfully, I stopped watching TV around that time and I'm eternally glad for it.

Attached: rageface.jpg (1660x1896, 254K)

>interviewing person
>keeps switching between multiple camera angles, handheld cameras and random black and white or other effects to keep retards attention

>aggressor in war trying to kill hundreds of thousands of the opponents civilians is the same as the defender trying to decisively end the war to avoid millions of pointless casualties on both sides

allegedly, not actually...

>implying Japan weren't trying to decisively end the war to avoid millions of pointless casualties on both sides
ok

> goes full Nibiru

Attached: fourhundredthousandkeks.png (256x384, 167K)