BTW IM FUNNY AND CLEVER LOL

Attached: neil.png (598x482, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haydenplanetarium.org/tyson/curriculum-vitae#research
discord.gg/ftSbffu
discord.gg/DDpUqJh
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why couldn't it have been that jackoff instead?

>I have a problem with someone eulogizing their idol and friend
Autism

based black man

Veeky Forums doesn't like him because he is black. Note how Kaku is pretty much the same yet doesn't get half the hate here.

>Hawking dies
>this clown is still allowed to walk the earth
There is no justice

To be fair I don't see much of Kaku on social media.

THE MEDIA IS COVERING THE FAVT THAT IT WAS SUICIDE

He attempted to do a wheelie

I remember when Hawking was alive Veeky Forums said he too was a meme scientist

Fucking niggers, man!

If you've ever heard him casually speak you'll learn that he is incredibly self-centered and egotistical to the point of narcissism. Google Neil deGrasse Tyson Podcast and click on any youtube video, he cares much more about showing off his """"big brain""""" and trivia science knowledge than educating or experimenting in any way. I have no problem with his success, but hes the type who will ramble for 10 minutes about being inconvenienced in an Airport and trying to explain to normal people the physics of how planes fly instead of shutting the fuck up and being a normal human being.

Seeing that side of his personality really soured him for me.

FUCKING SELLOUT IT'S TOO SOON

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

when he started talking out of his ass about other fields, yes.

I love smart black science man :DDDDD

black inferiority complex
he needs everyone to know that he isnt stupid

What has NDT done besides be black?
Did he discover something? Invent something? Has he published some danke theoretical papers?

It seems to me he is just wheeled out as some sort of affirmative action pop sci garbage person for reddit to jerk off to.

However you feel about hawking at least he had some shit about blackholes even though he was a meme for being a cripple

star talk is pretty cringey (usually because of the other people) but whenever I hear him as a guest on podcasts elsewhere he's fine. He was good on the waking up podcast at least.

haydenplanetarium.org/tyson/curriculum-vitae#research
leaf through it, I guess. I can't be bothered to see if anything is worth looking at.

Kaku does not shitpost as much

If you don't want to die like Stephen Hawking, I suggest you look into regenerative medicine-

If longevity research gets enough support, it is possible that we can reach longevity escape velocity'

Discords of interest:
discord.gg/ftSbffu
discord.gg/DDpUqJh

Attached: 1400841202712231.jpg (2000x1333, 1.46M)

He replaced Bill the Engineer and rekindled mainstream interest in pop science. He's less uppity than Bill. He's also pretty socially adjusted so he's attracting a wider audience to pop science.

michael kotaku has severe autism

It's not, all co-authorship, no to little actual work.

Do you think "actual work" means that only your name is on the publication?

no way. kaku has actually stepped down from debates because he admitted to not knowing enough about the field. something meme science men would never do

who cares, pop science sucks and should die. all that "fuck you bro i love scince and posting pics on facebook groups about HOW MUCH I LOVE FUCKING SCIENCE" shit is disgusting

literally rick and morty tier

regardless about how you feel about social media, science communication is extremely important. A lack of it is why you get a surprisingly high percentage of americans who think the earth is only 6000 years old

You just know.

Attached: IMG_4767.jpg (542x394, 50K)

no thats cause you're populated by rural and suburban protestant retards. its inoperable.

scientific communication is absolutely miserable in Europe and we don't have the same problems here.

Know what, user?

That's how he died.

why did that sicko take a picture with his corpse?

yeah after reading his latest theory on the big bang he was'nt all that knowing.

>weeb site is perhaps overly-tolerant of a japanese dude

whoa..........

Attached: machinelearningmse.png (1008x1294, 145K)

you guys also don't make as many advancements as us

It is quite common to not have first author publications after your PhD/post doc. None of you degenerates would actually have the background to judge his (or anyone else's) CV.

he's american, no surprise there

Kaku is a social retard who spouts a TON of pseudo science. don't understand the hate for Tyson on here.

It truly is a mystery

Attached: 9a343f958f9c7ef041a36f0d8f65fe95.jpg (587x324, 44K)

>artificial means bad
>wishing for anarchy

And it's not like humans are the only territorial species.

heh

Attached: 1520699314-20180310.png (684x835, 214K)

lel

lol that nigger thinks its people
like a dog wearing a hat

How can you do a wheelie on a wheelchair?

>>artificial means bad
Well, a major inconvenient in this case.
>wishing for anarchy
Reaching.

Wheelchairs have four wheels

Attached: b2.jpg (800x600, 132K)

Kek

So basically you hate him cause he's black then because co-authorship is literally the standard in research today.

Wow it's almost like crossboarding shitters are here to fake cry for attention. Just like every. other. fucking. celebrity. death.

Here's one thing you should learn about the users of this site. They don't hate him because he's black. They hate him because he's something infinitely worse, because in their collective mind he represents something they cannot stand, something that overshadows all potential racial, political and national prejudices: they hate him because he's r*ddit.

michio kaku is a million times less self-aggrandizing than le science nigger

Pretty much the only thing Veeky Forums can agree on is that we hate Kaku more than BSG.

Ya'll whiteys just jealous of the BBB (big black brain)

I hate him because he's a pedantic fedora-tipping cunt who knows less than he thinks he does. And because he's black.

Kaku doesn't get 1/5 of the public exposure that Tyson does.

>intentionally picks a photo where he looks good and hawking looks even more like shit

his ego is insufferable

>michio kaku is a million times less self-aggrandizing than le science nigger
But it's okay when your orange cheeto president does it? Go back to /pol/

I'll give you that, but what picture of him and Hawking wouldn't look like this? Hawking's disease took a toll on his body.

Were you even here a few years ago? Veeky Forums was pretty much always talking against kaku.

Tyson took his place because infinitely worse.

>muuuhh dunuld trompff
We're talking about science personalities, not politics, go back to do some finger painting against oppression like the rest of your liberal arts majors.

Ayo hol up
*steals your bike*
science is raycis

Wait someone help me out here. Why does he have an Mphil an MA and not MS and did it take him 8 years for a phd? Im confused as to why he has so many random degrees. Columbia's website said it takes a year or two for an Mphil but it looks like it took him 6 years. I'm confused as to what he was doing.

It looks like he was a idiot almost.

kek

Attached: tweet_1_orig.png (609x398, 45K)

You're the real brainlet if you didn't understand he's discrediting conspiracy theories with this tweet

He is smart for a nigger.

Attached: 1519948770633.jpg (734x828, 212K)

There's no amount of mental gymnastics and rationalization you could use to explain an average IQ of fucking 65

Maybe the research is trash?

>feels the itching urge to post a cringy af unfunny joke on Twitter even when his friend dies

Attached: interracial handshake.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

Attached: bbc-africa-bbc-africa-bbc-africa-killing-of-five-bald-22417377.png (500x717, 116K)

You pic is inaccurate and incomplete, stop posting that shit.

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

Sierra Leone score is wrong in your link.

Then post the source to prove it user.

Search IQ and the Wealth of Nations on Google Books. Then go to page 62.

Asians are our equals not niggers.

The East Asian IQ is slightly above the White IQ. But both races are Top Tier.

What was the point? The blacks still have IQs in the high 60s to high 50s.

The source you cited is from the 2002 edition by the authors. The link I posted cites the 2006 edition of the book.

The confusion comes from the fact the link list IQ and wealth of nations as 2006 when it was published in 2002. While IQ and Global inequality the follow up edition is listed as 2002 when it was published in 2006. Clicking the links for those books on the site shows this.

>ignores the black countries with above 80

Why is that relevant to Tyson either way? They don't give shit to clifford johnson and he's literally blacker than him.

Tyson is more than likely descended from Nigerians and they don't have an iq in the 60's

based nigerians

How come nigerians are smarter?

He was. He was exceptionally intelligent and did contribute to his field unlike black science man, but his contributions are not nearly enough to warrant his popularity, and when he talked about shit outside of physics he made an ass of himself, claiming shit like "ai is one of the worse possible things for humans" or "global warming will make earth like venus"

this is pretty good bait

They do have that national average or are you forgetting how statisticalc averages work?

Not surprising considering physics brainlets have a mean of 90 with an sd of 40.

>mfw

Attached: sh.png (1155x922, 179K)

what was 2017

>>Vacuum energy
Wut?

He is a meme scientist but I liked his memes. Especially the "trump bad man real bad man" troll.

I hate Kaku at least 100 times as much as I could ever force myself to hate Neil. The people who don't like Neil aren't Veeky Forums, they're /pol/ crossboarders.
This.
See what I mean? /pol/ crossboarders, every time.

No idea. I guess either when a lot of people had their exams or something about the US government, perhaps net neutrality?