Neanderthals Were Likely Compassionate And Provided Each Other With Healthcare

Does this mean the pathological altruism of those of European descent is genetic?
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/neanderthals-were-likely-compassionate-and-provided-each-other-with-healthcare/

Attached: 01058016-8E2C-4762-9582-E90305EEB9FB.jpg (1474x1235, 787K)

>implying

Great reply! I bet you’re a flat earthier, I wreck you guys in debate.

most species are tho
nothing special

not true because asians have a even higher % of neanderthal blood and they dont display such ""altruism"" tendencies.

what did they have hookers

Attached: 1516391026700.jpg (612x716, 320K)

>most species are tho
Are you fucking retarded? Most species are fucking bugs that will happily eat their children/mates

Maybe there is a sweet spot. Too much and you’re a cruel Asian. Too little and you’re a savage nigger. And right in the middle, you start letting muslims into your country because you feel bad for them.

based most species

grug no like pay higher premium for brown grugs shamen care

Attached: DV9QoWaVoAE4kNg.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Any are neanderthal DNA so shit? thousands of years ago they were wiped out by immigrants except for the few race traitors that interbred with them, and now their descendants with single digit neanderthal DNA desperately want to do the same.

>Le epic cave man roleplaying
Grow up

stop being a fucking cunt, you clearly know i'm talking about mammals

>cant into a meme which originated on Veeky Forums
>asking people to go back to red dit

t. red dit tourist

It seems like you’re incapable of responding without using meme “culture”, an inherently reddit characteristic.

no you

your mom gay

>there are homo sapiens males who fucked ugly neanderthal women

And it’s not the other way around either. It seems that Neanderthals were pussies. The men probably just watched as their species was bred to extinction.

We all equally ugly back then

All Eurasians including Abos have neanderthal DNA retard. It makes sense for the neanders to evolve altruism as ice age Eurasia is a place you cant survive on raw impulses alone.

>unga me have headache what should me do doktor
>bunga me hit with club make headache go away
*BONK*
>unga me headcahe gone but me head hurt
>bunga that 50 rock