Got this email earlier today

Got this email earlier today.
does anyone else have to deal with shit like this? I'm not going to tell Veeky Forums what university I go to, but suffice to say, its super liberal, and i'm getting pretty fucking tired of it.
How the fuck is this a physics course???shouldn't it be a sociology course or a social justice course? we have a shit ton of those, why do we need ANOTHER physics course that's not even related to phyics? I don't want to be that conspiracy theory guy, but I can't help but feel that social justice type people just aren't getting the public support that they used to by people, so they're trying to force their ideas on people instead by insisting that they're scientific and rigorous when they're the furthest thing from it.

Attached: bull.png (787x493, 55K)

>I'm not going to tell Veeky Forums what university I go to,
Ohio state is even that liberal.

take the class and report back lmao

Attached: cheers.png (500x522, 148K)

Thought about doing that, but I already wasted about 1000 bucks on a women's studies course for some required diversity credit.
verdict: it's shit

These classes are quite possibly the easiest ones you can sign up for. Simply repeat what the teacher says and the tests are just that. Why do people struggle with babby mode liberal arts classes?

Well this cycle is ending anyway, it won't be long before the faculties beyond hope are defunded and the remaining universities realize they need to cull all the bullshit to avoid the same fate.

that wasn't my experience with the women's studies class I took.
I mean sure I could have lied and repeated everything the prof said back to him, but I have a little too much pride for that. He said that I was free to disagree as much as I wanted, so long as I "justify my disagreement", but the class environment was hostile to different ideas, and I wasn't going to put in the energy to be the odd one out.
plus the assignments were pure bullshit.

>little too much pride for that

Then you deserve to fail. School is about obedience and regurgitation not what you actually think. People who BS through it get A's.

>Doesn't want to tell
>Leaves OSU in the email body

not like it matters, I actually have a friend at OSU that's been bitching about that course too.

take it for easy creds and bullshit to get some liberal strange.

Tell your friend to send the CC list so we can start doxxing OP.

School just trains you to go along with people say even if you don't agree with it. Much like you will in the corporate world after you graduate (assuming you actually can find a job after college with your attitude).

I was sort of doxxed for posing a different email that wasn't properly censored on Veeky Forums once. now im super careful about it.
>having pride means that i should fail school
I like to think that most people will appriciate a modest amount of pride.
fuck you.

>osu
>liberal
WEW LAD dont leave your safe space and venture into productive nonflyover states that actually contribute to the country and to science like MA CA NY WA and even productive cities in shithole sister fuckin states like Austin, TX

nice analysis, youre going to be real successful with a mind like that!

hey dumbass, equality and inclusion are integral parts of science and society as a whole. sorry sport, just cuz the pretty girl laughed at you doesnt mean you get to be a harrassing cunt to women. just cuz black guys bukkake'd your ex doesnt mean racism is okay, champ.

yeah! all those libuhrul failures like ca that produce all the country's gdp and have a powerful standing in the entire world are going to fail!...aaaany day now! sniffing coal and eating dirt and dirty drinking water are the way to go u stewpid libuhrulz! dont libz ree liez dat ackshually womin belongz in kichen???!! how cumz dey wont gives white man handoutzz?! dey is reuhl rassistz!

>He said that I was free to disagree as much as I wanted, so long as I "justify my disagreement", but the class environment was hostile to different ideas

buuut moooooooommmmm jordanz pedeysonz told me things that make me feel good n like hez smart so i must be right!!!! minorities ARE inferior and should be discriminated against!!! but mooooommmmmmm the_donald told me told me told me..um dat IQ iz rilly importantz!!

>take it for easy creds and bullshit to get some liberal strange.

oh honey, didnt you read my profile?
no conservatives allowed in these panties :^]

>he thinks pride gives him a license to be wrong
who wants to tell him?

Pride for what? You want a degree? When you get a job with said degree, are you just going to tell your boss to fuck off when he says things that hurt your feelings? Just drop the ego, or forget school and start your own business or something where you get to call the shots (though even then you will have to deal with people you may not agree with).

>Passive-aggressive multipost
Return to reddit
Muh spam backtoreddit

you put so much effort into that post.

theres a difference between having a bit of pride and throwing out anything that i disagree with. pride is important, all of us have it, but moderation is also important. the class that i took, with the scientific inacuracies, political bias, and bullshit grading all rolled into one, i just decided that it was too much for me to take.

tldr

amazing the lengths some people will go to convince themselves that the sky is green.

the course has nothing to do with physics

Did you at least pass the class? You only have to out up with it for a semester. Getting all invested and worked up about it is pointless for something so fleeting

*put

i knew it was going to be a bit difficult if i did see it through to the end, so i s/u'd it, meaning that its either a pass or a fail (fail at this point) and it doesnt contribute to my gpa.

>getting this mad at an OPTIONAL course

How did you fail such an easy class? Pride in being contrarian isn't going to get you anywhere in society

>easy class
the were 5 assignments. 2 were art projects, one was a group final (i despise group work, anf it being a "final" makes it worse) and snother was "community engagment", basically we had to go to some sort of protest to spead the good word or feminism to the masses.
i get it, they really are easy things on paper, but i'm not going to stoop so low just to get a grade in a shitty class that no one cares about.

>read random blog posts
>get credit
>university education is now meaningless and employers have to discriminate on something else
>it's illegal for employers to discriminate on anything else
>in response to their increased risk in hiring people with university degrees they lower salary offerings

>complain that productivity increases weren't shared
they were shared, and you spent them on this fucking shit

>yeah! all those libuhrul failures like ca that produce all the country's gdp and have a powerful standing in the entire world are going to fail!...aaaany day now! sniffing coal and eating dirt and dirty drinking water are the way to go u stewpid libuhrulz! dont libz ree liez dat ackshually womin belongz in kichen???!! how cumz dey wont gives white man handoutzz?! dey is reuhl rassistz!
It's funny because people said the same thing about organisations like the Guardian news paper and they are now begging for donations.

It looks like Oregon State University as it's on the quarter system.

>hey dumbass, equality and inclusion are integral parts of society as a whole

That's why Demore got fired from Google for stating facts.

L O W I Q

Attached: 1505794057813.gif (386x281, 1.44M)

why even take it in the first place? you have no excuse for failing when you knew ahead of time you would not be able to accommodate the philosophy of the course.

kek I'll see what he can do.

How exactly does the fact that this class exists make you "have to deal with shit"? Does the class' very existence offend you so much you just had to rush here to your safe space and complain about the mean old college teaching classes you don't like?

Why not? It's not like he's paying for his own education. Mommy and daddy probably foot his bill for him.

>He said that I was free to disagree as much as I wanted, so long as I "justify my disagreement", but the class environment was hostile to different ideas, and I wasn't going to put in the energy to be the odd one out.
Translation: You didn't participate in a class whose grade was based on participation because you know you have no actual basis for your beliefs and would prefer to regurgitate them into an echo chamber instead of actually discussing anything.