Why do normies hate math?

Why do normies hate math?

Attached: 103203b8b72a1e9ff1801718ca4f1c43.png (300x294, 106K)

The same reason normies hate anime.

Correct answer.

inferiority complex

Attached: TRINITY___LolBoat_ASCII.png (513x314, 15K)

I'm convinced it's the other way around.

Attached: IMG_1715.png (667x767, 701K)

Not in the slightests way you weeb.
Fuck off

Normies love anime

Because it's not easy. You are a brainlet if you can't understand this.

I'm a 110 IQ brainlet beta and I dislike math too because I'm bad at abstract thinking
But why force people to learn hard shit if it's usually not going to be needed on their jobs?
I work as a programmer with a compsci degree and I only use math up to first year middle school stuff, the rest is conpletely unnecessary and boring

Attached: 1515101614198.png (246x200, 40K)

I'm from /pol/ user.

I used to hate math as a normie because I didn't have any long for meaning in this desolate world and was happy being a normie. After I got a girlfriend and wasn't focused on attracting women, I started to like maths more as I got more time to think about the Universe. Liking math needs a drive to be interested in it.

They struggle with it so they push it away, they find it boring, they don't really see the importance/usefulness of mathematics, they had bad experiences with math teachers, etc

>Be non-normie
>Hated math throughout entire life
>Going back to school for a second degree that has an actual math requirement
>Start brushing up on math about an hour per day so I'm not lost beyond reason
>Was really not looking forward to it
>Actually enjoying myself now

Attached: 22539980_1766299640061111_2815431374833744890_n.png (454x454, 198K)

I was really good at maths, but I needed to be Flow tier to be good, so I picked something that would be interesting but easy at the same time, like medicine.

Normies love shitty anime, just like they like shitty music, art, movies, series, and so on. No Normie would delve deeper into anything, that's what makes them Normies in the first place.

Horrible horrible teachers
t.hated math my entire life until I decided to study it myself
Schools somehow find the grumpiest, boring and oldest men/women to teach high schoolers who hate old timers. That sinply does not work and most kids who aren't arealdy gifted simply get fucked in the ass

Attached: 137163082625899.png (1920x1080, 598K)

It's because of the way they teach math. I never had (or heard of) a good math teacher. They just force you to learn this abstract stuff without telling you what it's good for. So for many people, learning maths feels as useful as learning Latin or classic Greek.

>in school failed math
>real world (construction, auto, hustling) I excelled at it.
>blame bad teachers

Posts like this aren't even funny anymore.

because math teachers like to draw fancy symbols on the board and not explain the concepts because they themselves dont understand the concepts and simply memorized the way you go from one representation of symbols to another.

i hate this board. it isn't science for the most part is just normie hate. as to why they hate it. it is because it is challenging and needs lots of building on

an annoying element of math is the cargo cult naming conventions they use to describe ideas

Its almost as if they think making math intentionally difficult to learn will keep the morons out, in reality it attracts soy boys and the mentally ill.

I hate to break this to you but, the gifted kids are just people who have dad or mom or are rich enough to hire a tutor to teach them. A lot of that advantage is going away now that there are video tutorials for people to consume, so the kids who want to learn will learn.

>But why force people to learn hard shit if it's usually not going to be needed on their jobs?
True it wont be used but I see it more as a mental exorcise that makes people learning it smarter and better at adapting new ideas. Of course math shouldnt be the only exorcise they do but it helps.

>They just force you to learn this abstract stuff without telling you what it's good for
Yeah it's this mentality, that they need to be told what to do. I can't figure out how to tie my shoes but I can figure out how to apply fucking grobner basis to my every day life.

Veeky Forums as a whole is nothing but normie hate

It stems from not understanding the concepts presented. If they do not succeed in said concepts, they will reject it. You can use the same argument with people who suck at a specific video game.
>Wow, I keep losing at (insert video game).
>It must be the game that sucks, not me.

>I work as a programmer with a compsci degree and I only use math up to first year middle school stuff
I work in game development so my experience is very different. What are the details of your job? Scripting a templating engine / PHP?

Meant for Oops.

>men/women
Almost all teachers are women. No reason to include men.

I live in a third world shithole and the market needs lot of webdev and IT or simple programming shit,nothing too complex
I am working on a game though and it's not that hard, obviously the game isn't AAA tiers of ultimate polish but if it runs well I think I did my job well

Attached: Danganronpa_2_Monokuma_Hidden_Monokuma_Plushies_03_1.png (359x555, 111K)

I had a teacher which everyone hated but she was great and gave me a good base understanding of algebra/trig/precalc.