Eugenics phenotype identification

so i dont know if this belongs here or in /pol/ but im too lazy to join the apricity forum. its a pain in the ass to set up your profile and type your intro post with your detailed genetic background. i was just curious about something and im sure there are more than a few fellow anons on here that follow this questionable science

i find girls with small somewhat upturned noses, freckles and blue/green eyes to be the most attractive, but i never understood what this phenotype exactly was. i see it a lot on here and i notice a lot of western cartoon characters tend to be based on this facial type. i see it in mostly north-western europeans but in that i particularly see it most in people with ancestry from the british isles. its definitely nordic-based but between the nose and the rounder face i highly doubt its pure nordic. i learned about the brunn phenotype a while back that is prevalent in the irish and found it similar but not exactly this type of profile. unless im wrong and it is brunn, what phenotype is this exactly?

Attached: 976393295651a6df965c0bcbf33ea2aa--short-blonde-blonde-hair.jpg (736x873, 96K)

I have all those qualities except the eye color and they're tied to african american genes on my mom's side, despite being a Fitzpatrick 1 that can't find light enough foundation.

She has very Aryan facial features. Cute.

Attached: 26f7de113e97507b4dd058e83e3220de.jpg (960x1280, 249K)

im posting more examples i found around that look similar to me at least. perhaps theyre different but i want to make sure everyone has a clear idea of what im talking about

Attached: Stylish-Red-Color-Hairstyle-2015.jpg (600x700, 248K)

Attached: emo-hairstyles-for-girls-with-short-hair-a.jpg (423x564, 69K)

That lazy eye doh

OP here. pardon my mistake but i was thinking about the borreby phenotype, not brunn

Well I don't want to worry you user.
But the most similar thing in those faces is their underdevelopment which mostly children have(these in particulary look more like young boys).
Anyway the slavs had the childlish face type.

Judging by these OP, you are attracted to lebsians.

but thats the thing. i know women well into their late 20s and 30s that look like this. so im not sure if its underdevelopment, but its definitely soft facial features. also i know what youre talking about with slavs with their round faces and whatnot. youre thinking of the east baltid type. i used to think a lot of polish looked like this but now i feel this is more of a russian and estonian thing. the polish have a bit more dinarid or alpinid tendencies

Attached: eastbaltidm_1_.jpg (308x413, 15K)

This is a trans woman. Way to go.

who cares. as long as i keep him turned facing away from me its a girl

randomness has an impact on how you look

Okay. I mean she's messaged me on OKCupid so she's also a lesbian, so I don't think she'd go for that anyways.

besides ive dated a girl who thought she was a guy but was only attracted to guys. she was super effeminate and even liked vaginal sex, so it didnt bother me too much. after a while all the trans preaching shit got to me and i had to end it

id callit chinky anime japa wifoo type except white
so yer a cuckin' sheep 'cept u want it white...LOL
the world is truly pathetic

im guessing you finished your veggies at dinner and your mom let you on the computer again kiddo?

bordering pedo proclivities

concerned

pretty much, apple sauce and crackers left, ate all my brocolli

>attempt at sarcasm
>can't even spell broccoli correctly

>so i dont know if this belongs here or in /pol/
>dat paragraph
Yeah too ambiguous /s. Stay on there pal.

We don't need eugenics we need absolute genocide

pole here, can confirm that phenotype is not very common although I know some girls like this

who is this beaut?