Female Anatomy

Apparently the clitoris is actually a tentacle monster that hugs the vagina when it gets excited. This seems like fairly important intel to me.

Attached: happysquid.jpg (580x492, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1283096/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3D model

Attached: starship9000.png (580x491, 284K)

this is why vaginal orgasms are possible

It is what the dick would be made of had it developed into a male.

EXCITED GIRL!

the more you learn about the female anatomy the more gay it seems to be turned on by it. i mean girls just have a tiny di9ck right above their vagina wtf

is this shit legit? this changes everything

ohhhhhh

its why kegels work too

according to this pic you literally need a 3 inch dick thats also coke can wide, and thats all you need.

also would explain the glans shape as purely pleasure engineered, not that "get out the competitors semen" bullshit.

i mean all you need to do is get the cum inside to make her pregnant

These models are exaggerated. Look at MRIs here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1283096/
Kegels exercise the muscles of the pelvic floor. Yes that includes the bulbospongious but not the clitoris directly.
No they are formed from two different ducts, Mullerian and Wolffian. They are homologues but have various anatomical, physiological, and especially embryological differences.

How did you aquire all of this knowledge?

>"get out the competitors semen" bullshit.
fabricated to sell the idea that monogamy isn't natural

Yes, apparently they did not bother mapping it out until 1998 and then didn't 3D image it until 2009. Most of this was done by a small team with little funding.

wikipedia

So those spurs out to either side contain similar nerve structure to what is commonly referred to as the clitoris?

Yeah apparently it's made of erectile tissue so when girl gets exited it stretches out like that.

We're made of the same assets yeah.

Not only that but the girls you sleep with probably share a common ancestor with you somewhere down the line.

So not only is it gay but it is also incest.

Even if you fuck your dog it's incest by your definition.

but it actually is designed to scoop out jizz.
In the only primate species where the males are huge and fight over harems,(gorillas) dicks are tiny, tiny little things.

Please stop. I can only get so erect.

Please don't fuck your dog user.

Attached: i-knew-it.gif (250x250, 809K)

I am so legitimately confused. So I took a women's lit class because it fit my schedule years ago since I was getting a minor in English (I originally wanted to be a tech writer, sue me).

Let me tell you that bitch was crazy as hell going on about how vaginal orgasms are a myth to stop women from being lesbians and the clitoris on the outside is proof that the creator of mankind is a woman and all sorts of feminist shit (this was a LITERATURE class!!!). She would go on for hours sometimes and never get to the actual subject. She actually showed us medical papers on the subject proving her point when one of the students questioned her in class.

Now I don't know what the hell is going on

She was wrong. Or her husband was bad at sex.

You a grill?

So that's why they're always talking about going around the vagina. This makes sense.

why wasn't she fired

>husband

God no and learning women's vegaygays are tentacle monsters no guy would ever want to go near is no surprise at all

Lies, tentaclit a cute