What's your opinion on Jordan from Spirit Science...

What's your opinion on Jordan from Spirit Science? I've been watching his videos for the past week and he is both the most deceptive but creative person that uses 'science and math' to prove his reality-free arguments.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-214345.jpg (1341x847, 472K)

Indeed reality-free.

He's mentally ill. Probably from taking too much LSD.

This motherfucker draws cutesy wootsy cartoons to indoctrinate you into his New Age cult, where Jews are from space, Martians and Humans procreated on Atlantis and you can gain God-like powers just by achieving an organism. All for the price of buying his expensive ass crystals and merchandise. Don't buy the bullshit he's selling, user.

>I'm also embarrassed to admit that I once actually believe some of the shit he said.

He's so far away from reality that everything he says sounds like it either comes from a sci-fi anime or from the alternate dimensions he claims exist.

His videos look way too much like extra credits.

Attached: images.jpg (276x182, 4K)

Honestly, he'd far closer to a grand unified theory of everything than scientists are. I mean he even has managed to cram in all the complete and total bullshit into his crap

Wake up sheeple

Why does that picture look like the avatar is stroking a massive erection

I love his shit, hes good at writing lore, should have become a game story writer. How many poeple do you know that can incorporate almost all religions, scince, space jews from the future, martians into one almost consistent story?

Glad I'm not the only one that saw that

Yeah but Spirit science tries to sell you slightly less bullshit

this faggot should build some arms and get rid of his girly bracelets

Can confirm, LSD does cause mental illness.

This that hollow moon guy?

I'm trying to write a story with spiritual themes and his videos make good references.

This. I honestly thought he was the same guy behind extra credits at first.

Hes alright, helped me understand some shit at least

>Helped me understand some shit at least
Jews are from space

>What's your opinion on Jordan from Spirit Science?
Where do you see the words "science" or "math" in the phrase "Jordan from Spirit Science"?

Attached: 49cba502d359233e15e7d4aef709b5a5.jpg (346x508, 57K)