Refute this, i dare you

refute this, i dare you
you just can't

Attached: 1520465955488.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>refute this, i dare you

The passage of the sun would create melting outside of the ponds and tidally drag the water to flood them completely.

depends on the actual topography
solar tides are weak

PS Also the arctic makes no sense in this model. As do the neatly separated ponds. Or the Earth's magnetic field begin so even North to South.

you would see the same starts everywhere on earth if your pic related op was any true

They'd be stronger in this model. Also You can't count on topography when talking about a depression melted into the ice by a passing celestial body.

And then there's also the moon, which I guess doesn't exist and was a millenia long hoax.

same stars*

A flat-ish earth model, huh.

If it melted a pond, wouldn't the water be about as high as the ice wall? Then how come there is land?

Earthquakes
Lava
Sea level
Shadows
Airplanes
Satellites
The concept of orbit

Sun is too close to maintain orbiting around the Earth. It would require huge speed, so our day will be like 10 minutes long

Also, what about Solar Eclipses?
To make it possible, the Moon would have to be so close to Earth that the planes would crash into it.

we wouldn't have seasons. it would also be daytime all the time. also planes would follow much different geodesics than what actually happens today.

also the ice would just become water and flood the world.

made me reply/10

Research Snowball Earth!
>tricking conspiratards into actually learning a neat geological concept

>If it melted a pond, wouldn't the water be about as high as the ice wall? Then how come there is land?

Theory ded. Where do I send flowers.?

Attached: Free-Shipping-Artistic-font-b-Flower-b-font-tea-Organic-Blooming-LOVE-AT-FIRST-SIGHT-1000g.jpg (450x600, 81K)

Sci-fi is great for books and movies, but it doesn't belong in the real world. It certainly does not belong on Veeky Forums

Attached: X on SCI.png (694x968, 31K)

This would be so dank

I wish this was true. Could you imagine what’s just waiting out there in the great unknown right next to us?

Everyone knows the hollow earth theory is true.

Attached: Hollow Earth.jpg (1000x707, 69K)

The water level would be substantially lower because freezing water increases its volume ~17x

yo, pic semi related.

Attached: 1510491463048.jpg (720x158, 6K)

So sci. Ignoring this brainlet shitposter, was it snowball earth or slushball earth?

I dunno why but the (possibly hollow) bit made me laugh.

you see, earth is a Klein bottle shape

Seismology exists.

>flattards finally realize the horizon is impossible on a flat plane

Well at least we're making some headway I suppose.

Attached: 1371547586704.jpg (402x402, 45K)

>thinks we can see forever

>thinks a horizon and vanishing point are the same thing

Attached: tumblr_p1ygoz412C1wvxccso1_1280.jpg (701x900, 105K)

Apparently one is organizing a bunch of observations on the equinox with people around the world checking their globes, Sun positions and visibility or some shit.
Whether they will change their opinions when the observations match the globe model or try and explain it some other way, I don't know.

>Or the Earth's magnetic field begin so even North to South.
Not for long my friend, not for long

REFUTE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

Wait so where did all the water come from?

the solar wind

Shit how did I miss this?

Chad making pussies wet.

i know this - ice comets are ice comets
>no refuting will ever change that

Finally - SOME REAL SCIENCE ON SCI !

HURRAH !HURRAH !

That's right bruh - pair production inside the earth matter is increasing in the universe

LMAO FUCK OFF EINSTEIN !

also on mars LOL same thing DUMB SHITS !

make thread op