Shit normies say

>So, what kind of chemicals are in th-
>No, no, no. There are no chemicals in it. It is all organic.

Attached: bugs not happy.jpg (250x247, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWZifSXlzlI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I don't believe in love. it's all, like, chemical reactions in your brain bro. it's not real

Attached: 1520667706037-sci.png (480x406, 55K)

>shit normies say

>science proves that free will doesn't exist

>I don't eat GMOs because I don't want cancer or weird genetic diseases

this. simple logic prove that it doesn't, not science

>well according to the many worlds interpretation there's a universe for everything!

Attached: 1521284972321.jpg (1137x640, 49K)

That's what social science is for

There are different meanings for words depending on context, OP. You were in the wrong there.

Attached: chemical.png (641x397, 13K)

this is the best definition of a chemical:
>a chemical is a molecule

>these rubber boots ground me

God this annoys the shit out of me, especially when it’s the only interpretation they known of

> hurr durr my rick n morty

>is scared of "nuclear radiation"
>doesnt wear sun cream outside

>plants RoundUp ready crops
>pours a shitton of RU
>uses protecting gloves and mask
>it's totally safe, guys, though
>fucked up aquifers

>free will doesn't exist because muh butterfly chaos theory

No, normies say the opposite

What is this? The national christian shitposting day?

free will does exist because 1.57 != 1.62

This is a big one.
I've been dragged into a bunch of heated arguments because of it.
My own fault, I know, but still.
Bitch, are you actually unaware of what you're made of? We all had biology and chemistry when we were fucking 10.

People like that piss me off the food is made to be better for you you absolute brainlet

>I don't like this because it seems like you're playing God.

>X is right because Science™ says so

shit said by retards for retards

Cool, but that's better than the opposite extreme

>X is right because Bible™ says so

Science is the new, lactose-free religion for reddit tier pseuds who think cucking is hip

Absolutely, but religious cucks didn't disappear overnight either

wait, isn't love chemical reactions in your body?
What's wrong with that?

Wait, isn't eating a delicious steak proteins entering your digestive system?

everything you think and feel is chemicals in your brain so basing the realness of love on that is pretty stupid

Attached: 103.jpg (600x760, 79K)

It is a retarded nihilistic argument, that ultimately makes everything in your life meaningless.
If "happiness" isn't more then "chemicals in your brain", you have reduced human emotions into meaninglessness.

>sun cream

>GMOs are bad for the planet and are not ecologic

and?

That's not nihilism. That's science. You know we can actually measure the chemicals that cause happiness right? We're not all in on some elaborate ruse, that's literally what it is.

>no fun allowed philosophy is scientifically right
sure, pal

Attached: 1519845760486.jpg (662x625, 49K)

almost gotcha, predictable faggot

Is this one of those:
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
posts I keep hearing about?

>using philosophy and science in the same sentence

Attached: lmaoing at your life.png (450x472, 189K)

pretending to disqualify feelings and qualia due to the physical systems that sources them is the same as disqualifying feelings and qualia because a desert jew book tells you is wrong to like it and/or want it

>If "happiness" isn't more then "chemicals in your brain", you have reduced human emotions into meaninglessness.
You're retarded.

>pretending to defy logic disregarding the semantics that separates concepts

No. One is a natural process built throigh millions of years of evolution. The other is a Jew book. They're not even remotely the same.

both are poor excuses to dislike what other people like, and tell them they are wrong to like it.
You seem to have difficulties with allegories and comparisons, user. What age are you?

25, you seem to have problems with basic brain chemistry. How old are you? Want my addy next so we can fuck?

>25 years old and believeing in love cocktails
take a load off this guy
>I-If I were to add a bit more of serotonine when I see boipucci, I will like it
You don't seem to know the basics of anything.

I don't believe in love cocktails. Where did you pull that?

As I tell earlier, friend, you seem to have a problem with comparisons. Maybe you're a bit autist.
Good day, sir

Attached: 1520213352683.jpg (720x681, 165K)

>You didn't I made it up
Just say that next time. You won't look like an idiot who has to put words in other people mouths to set up your own argument. There's a logical fallacy for that I believe. But of course it uses logic, so it might be slightly above your comprehension.

>I'm bad at taking tests

Honestly it's not better than that. In fact, it may even be worse. At least with relgious fanatics, they are limited, more or less, to what is in their religious books, such as bibles and kurans. As said, this Science™ is a new religion that has no bounds so it can be used to attack and 'discredit' anything.
Either way, they are both fucking retarded

>The Earth orbits around the sun
>The nearest star is Proxima Centauri

>There are billions of stars and solar systems in the galaxy
>solar system
>solar
>sol

I don't get this one. How is it wrong?

"Solar" means "of, and related to Sol".
Sol is the name of our star, and our star only.
The correct term is "star system", because there is only one "solar system" in the universe

maybe he's german

yup, every normie afraid of chemicals knows the definitions and is making an informed decision of which one to use

There is literally nothing wrong with religion. Anti-religion memes were just proto-SJW-ism.

I don't even know what you're trying to get at there, but the original point is just that it's 100% acceptable to use the word "chemicals" in that way.
Also if you really had an interest in linguistics you probably wouldn't be a filthy prescriptivist.

If you honestly believe in religious degeneracy you need to be gassed for the good of humanity. Believing in dogma is much worse than being one of those left-wing faggots, because at least in a generation they will all hop on to the next fad

im saying that being correct by accident doesnt mean shit

>like univers is really big guys xD
>omnipotent moral arbirter is incapable of caring about our moral decisions because universe is like sooo big guys

That image is so fucking dumb.

newnormie tard sperg teen detected
> robot ejection security force activated
buh bye

u athey spergtard bots are the newnorm
get used it nothing you can do or say to change a god damned thing anyway you fucking zombie

>I'm lactose intolerant

we still outnumber you worthless zombies, by a lot
>the dick dribbles don't even have 10% of anything

Love is a feeling, an experience. Saying that love is not real because of chemical reaction, would be the same as saying that there are no experiences at all, because you can trae them back to a chemical reation.

Oh man, I miss being 12. No, I actually don't and I cringe evertime when I think back of this time were I made dumb comments like that.

But you being wrong on purpose is somehow better?

Slap him and then say, "that pain isn't real, it's just chemicals and electric signals in your nerves!"

reductionism leads to illogical conclusions
>i don't believe love exists
>also love is just a chemical reaction
therefore he doesn't believe chemical reactions exist

Normie is a verb now.

>Chemical reactions arent real
Truely the patricians viewpoint on nihlism

Attached: 1475362840684.png (357x368, 108K)

How is it an accident? If you use a word correctly you use it correctly. They probably learned how to use that word like most everyone learns all the vocabulary they know, by hearing someone else use it that way.

>the food is made to be better for you
Betabrain spotted

These statements are actually true

Well yeah. Thinking was never the strong suit of humanity

>xtxehfb theory from (((this article))) affirms x-person's theory written in an astrology book 500 years ago.
>We were fools for not believing in him, he was way smarter than all of us.

also all the people who use love fellating Nikola Tesla's decomposed body as he got used by Edison. And using his underrated place in history to confirm that every thought about physics he had was true and everyone else was just low iq ppl.

>A tensor is an object that transforms as a tensor

Attached: i_got_something_nice_right_here_for_you_buddy_suicide.png (600x842, 142K)

>tfw no qt laplace demon gf

from my experiences with meme cat it starts off "rick and morty parallel universes" then they all start to feel smart as they "figure out" that meme cat is just a metaphor for hidden variables

No, you wanted the shit we say thread over that way.

Fucking kek mate.

The earth orbits around a barycenter, that is the center of mass of the sun and earth.

The nearest star is the sun...

No, the Earth orbits the center of mass of the Earth-Sun system.
The nearest star is the sun.

The nearest star depends on where you live, retards. Here in LA it's probably Ben Affleck I guess?

>
damn beat you by 13 seconds

Attached: file.png (680x680, 532K)

The same way you care about that one electron that just changed orbitals in that one atom in that one molecule in that one organ in your body right?

You've missed the point of the idea. Don't be an idiot please.

>STEM jobs will be all automated
>Humanities & Arts will not.

>Tesla was the greatest Scientist

Attached: Tesla fucked Pigeons.png (500x582, 78K)

shit normies say :
>Math is Useless
>High School Algebra is so hard.
>Why I need Complex numbers
>Calculator make Mathematicians obsolete

>Stephen Hawkings was the greatest scientist after Einstein.
>What was his contribution?
>Did he invented Black Holes?
>Now Neil deGrasse Tyson is the greatest scientist in World

Attached: Stephen Hawking.jpg (900x900, 137K)

(you)

lost

>The earth orbits around a barycenter, that is the center of mass of the sun and earth.
which is located inside the sun, you pedant.

So, we're Gods now? Christcuck, everyone.

I think the point of the image was to point out that it's a bit absurd
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZifSXlzlI

>>like univers is really big guys xD
If you honestly believe that the scope of the universe and it's implications in philosophy are trivial, then you are a mouth breathing moron and should probably stick to interior design or culinary arts, and not stem

>Science is relevant today, whens my next government check coming?
>Shut up! Its really made of strings!
>No wait, its all a computer game! Wubber dub dub!
>Tesla is the next Brunei! He doesnt need the govs help
> What do you mean 1 doesnt equal 999.9! MY TEACHER PROVED IT!

Seriously, I hate normies

but .999... = 1.
representation != number

>quantum physics says observation changes the state of a particle, so that means we can literally control the universe with our minds

Glyphosate is not toxic to anything but plants

DELETE THIS OR ELSE

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (700x700, 149K)

>this shitty clickbait story is based on a scientific article so it must be true and cannot possibly be stupid and retarded. i sure love science and think eveything that has "science" slapped on it is awesome because i am smart.

>wow bro you can do advanced thermos dynamic equations? You're a fucking genius!
All you need to know is transposition.