Dumbass students

Tell me Veeky Forums is is worth helping out people who don't know what they are doing?

Pros:

If qt grill, can do the sex.
Boost my ego by helping them out.
Train my skills in teaching
Make new friends

Cons:

Wasting time.
They may be stupid to be helped.
They may start depending on me.

What are your thoughts Veeky Forums? Stories welcome.

Attached: Smoking Pepe.png (657x527, 44K)

>be me
>freshman year of college, taking some cs classes
>get grouped with some girl for a class activity and we start talking and bonding or whatever
>she’s some azn qt, a solid 6/10
>she notices that I’m doing amazing in the other class and asks me for help
>realized she was fucking stupid when she didn’t know how to do an assignment that required for to print out even numbers from a given number range
>she continuously asks me for help and I later on catch feelings for her
>ask her out on a date, she accepts
>holyshititworked.joy
>meet up and she brings up her laptop; I end up helping her the entire time and we didn’t get food
>I decide that I’m done being used by her, so I ignore her and every message she sends me
>few months pass
>she talks to me after class saying how she needs help on the final assignment
>m8fuckoff.jpg
>she pleads me saying how she’s failing other classes and this is the only one she’s doing decent in
>she looks like she’s on the verge of crying
>I give in and decide to help her
>meet up with her at library and instead of her taking my advice and doing stuff differently, she copies all my code instead
>few weeks later she is panicking to me about academic integrity email from professor
>I get it too
>ruhroh.exe
>shit happens and we both end up failing the class
>she doesn’t even say sorry
>retake the class next semester and get an A
>next semester gpa was so good it sky rocketed my overall gpa
Tbh, it’s all up to you man, but I would say no if you can see that they’ll start depending on you instead of handeling their own shit

Attached: 66B0452C-0A48-4B48-A311-47C98628CD93.jpg (300x291, 37K)

you deserved it

Did you at least have sex though

why would you become infatuated with a brainlet? and a 6 at that. you have really bad taste

I'm at a mediocre school in a 2nd world country and let me tell you - none of you know shit about dumbass, lazy students

I do it mainly to make sure I know whatever it is I'm supposed to know. When you're on the spot clarifying for some moron how things work only for you to figure out you really don't know it either, it helps.

Yup

Nope

You haven’t seen her, but sure? How I became infatuated, well she treated me really good and what not yaddah yaddah

I haven't seen her but by your own words she was a 6.

after show of 1st, you get the pussy then do the work
>management skillz class "F"

You're right user, i'll keep that in mind ~

if shes hot then help her, if not then ignore her

just offer tutoring them for some gibs.

I help people without expecting anything in return because theres no one else who would do it. Sure, I'm giving people an easy ride, but who gives a fuck? Considering everything in life is inherent pointless, you have to create some meaning.

Just pretend to be retarded and don't know shit

This, and lie about your scores.

For the most part its a good thing to do unless it gets in the way of your own studies and time. And dont be a retard like . Instead have academic integrity and be clear that you wont help them cheat.

>just pretend
>pretend
What if I'm retarded but people still ask me for help? Should I "pretend" that I'm more retarded?

You neglected to think about the positive effect teaching others can have on your (not teaching related) skills.
Being forced to explain a new concept to someone can help widen your own understanding.

Plus, there's always a chance that they will be able to repay you some way. In life in general, the nicer you are to others, the nicer other people will be to you.

Attached: 1461605385510.gif (447x251, 1.66M)

>In life in general, the nicer you are to others, the nicer other people will be to you.

lol. take the fucking redpill.

Whatever, friend. It worked for me thus far, and that's enough for me.

Attached: 1443952945693.jpg (432x285, 40K)

>If qt grill, can do the sex.
Unless she would already fuck you without you having helped her, she wouldn't fuck you. Don't fall for this meme, it is a waste of your time.

>Boost my ego by helping them out.
Sort of legit I guess.

>Train my skills in teaching
Again, it's legit but don't expect something else from it.

>Make new friends
Definitely not. I fell into this trap in college and all I accomplished was letting other people use me to ride through school without applying any effort. After we graduated, those same "friends" never contacted me again.

lol i bet you're a virgin.

What does that have to do with being nice?

Attached: 1486924666422.gif (231x262, 3.28M)

> If qt grill, can do the sex.
> soliciting sex from your students
this is no bueno

So you ARE a virgin?

Attached: youwantittakeit.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

A Lion lay asleep in the forest, his great head resting on his paws. A timid little Mouse came upon him unexpectedly, and in her fright and haste to get away, ran across the Lion's nose. Roused from his nap, the Lion laid his huge paw angrily on the tiny creature to kill her.

"Spare me!" begged the poor Mouse. "Please let me go and some day I will surely repay you."

The Lion was much amused to think that a Mouse could ever help him. But he was generous and finally let the Mouse go.

Some days later, while stalking his prey in the forest, the Lion was caught in the toils of a hunter's net. Unable to free himself, he filled the forest with his angry roaring. The Mouse knew the voice and quickly found the Lion struggling in the net. Running to one of the great ropes that bound him, she gnawed it until it parted, and soon the Lion was free.

"You laughed when I said I would repay you," said the Mouse. "Now you see that even a Mouse can help a Lion."

A kindness is never wasted.

Alternatively.

Leaving an idiot alone is like leaving a brick on the way up or down a staircase. If not put away or tended to neatly it will always trip you up on the next use.

No. As a matter of fact, I've had several girls tell me that I was a kind/generous/trustworthy person, before/while giving me the eyes.

Being a "nice guy" is only a meme if you're not genuine. Although I admit, being attractive sure isn't a disadvantage either.

Attached: 1477330782201.jpg (600x336, 53K)

What if you're going downstairs a building and never intend to enter the building again?

getting eye-fucked is not getting fucked, user-kun

Attached: 1521254337357.jpg (719x781, 453K)

>If qt grill, can do the sex.
You're delusional
>Boost my ego by helping them out.
Yes
>Train my skills in teaching
That really doesn't help at all, helping a fellow student is not teaching
>Make new friends
>you
>friends

Every single time I gave out free tutor lessons, what ends up happening is: The person who i'm tutoring is a brainlet thinking, "OH, WELL I'M TECHNICALLY STUDYING NOW WITH user. SO I DON'T HAVE TO STUDY SOLO."

In other words they have the revelation and say, "they get it" but don't ever bother to study by them self. So they end up doing poorly on a test or something.

I don't give two shits tho. It helps me to express how things work to others. So try it. Get a group of guys together and be productive. Keyword productive - don't just slack off. If you feel like you would be more productive on your own, or you just don't have time, then don't do it.

lol yeah people in real life never have sex with people who are pleasant to be around