Muh universe

has anyone decided what it is yet?

Attached: 29094839_167250287160703_2789547478834216960_n.jpg (966x1208, 128K)

it's in the name, really

>mapping 3d space on a 2d plane

Why even bother posting this? Besides aesthetics?

You mean the super duper cluster collapsing on itself faster than the universe expands? I don't think so.

Oh no, wait, I thought you were askifn for the name.

Well what it IS is nothing at all, its the whole system collapsing with no particular fuckhuge core to dominate it yet. Great Attractor is just a space between gravitationally bound galaxies.

>Great Attractor is just a space between gravitationally bound galaxies.
I politely disagree.

Attached: 1490183891233.jpg (699x601, 53K)

Too bad. One day you will make peace with the world. A world that is comprised of gravitationally bound galaxies falling into each other.

there isn't enough mass to pull them together the way they are doing right now

Of course there is.

When ever you think you know where you are, what it is, and what its all about, just remember the good folk who reside in Flatland.

It' a huge space filled with matter and energy

lel

>The universe is an infinite 3D space, structured via entropic forces, looking much like a larger version of galactic filaments, where some areas are expanding, (like ours,) and other areas are contracting, (like areas near the currently observable universe.) It is never ending both in size and time. It does not have a beginning or an end; only varying states.

Attached: 1200px-Structure_of_the_Universe.jpg (1200x983, 208K)

that looks disturbingly similar to neurons and synapses

Attached: Screen shot 2017-12-22 at 10.46.16 PM.png (496x452, 394K)

Just because you can travel infinity in 1 direction, doesn't mean space is infinite.
Imagine a 2d flatland existing on the surface of a sphere. Flanders can travel infinity in 1 direction, but space is still finite.
Our universe could be a 4d hyper-sphere.

>It is never ending both in size and time.

That pretty much says it goes on forever. "size" being "space"

>4d

There's no additional dimensions beyond length, width, and depth. Time is just the concept used to describe movements and state changes in those 3.

shut the fuck up retard(s) you don't have the definite answer stop acting like you do

Definitely feel we are like microbes or antibodies or something. Cogs in a machine. Nigga we tiny

>gets told how things are
>rejects it and sperges out

Let me guess, you're a flatearther too?

We are that layer of bioslime in someone's shitter that hasn't been cleaned recently. #thebigflushuniverse

i'm not saying that you are wrong or right i'm just telling you to not act like you have the correct answer but yeah it's easier to categorize someone instead of actually thinking and contradicting him

Leave, fool.

That is the correct answer.

You first.