>if i die im gone forever
>science still hasnt come up with immortality or something similar
science is useless as long as i dont get my immortality, get to work FAGGOTS

Attached: 3453454545.jpg (300x338, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyJjGxZs4l8
2045.com
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4747174/amp/Transhumanism-lead-immortality-elite.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3096393/The-rich-God-like-cyborgs-Historian-claims-wealthy-transform-new-type-human-200-years.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'd have to live forever to be immortal. That means billions of years.

no autistic post please

Just take some psychedelics already, user. You can't die if your self isn't real.

>That means billions of years.
quadrillions

Immortality fags should be shot to death on sight.

>"im ok with dying lol"
>being this beta

Wanting to artificially prolong your own body's biological processes indefinitely because you're afraid of dying is beta as fuck. Alpha behavior is being a deadbeat dad with hundreds of children and then dying peacefully in your sleep.

>"i want to believe"
>being this delusional

i'd rather be an immortal beta than an dead alpha

What exactly is the appeal to living for billions of years? If you're dead it's not like you'll feel bad about it or feel like you're being deprived of extra living time.

The "immortal" were talking about is being able to live as long as you want, you can opt out an any time

>2018
>still wanting to be inmortal

being dead is not the problem.
dying/knowing you'll die soon is.

you don't need quadrillions of years for that
people are usually waiting for death with open arms at 100, even in good heath

>dying/knowing you'll die soon is.
Well death solves that problem pretty well then.

i'm upset about it now, and i'm going to die someday. so i guess death doesn't solve the problem.

It does solve the problem. You can die now if you don't want to wait for it to solve the problem in the future.

Ok then. I guess next time you hurt yourself by falling you should kill yourself to ease the pain.

I fucking wish user, scientists are being fucking retarded. If only someone pressured the fuck out of them to hurry up with immortality. Death is cancer, we need to get rid of it.

>autists always get hung up on the eternity aspect and do not doscuss anti-aging research
Pls change Veeky Forums

heh heh

Attached: 1514384785785.jpg (800x600, 68K)

>but living forever is boring because christians believe they'll live forever and every christian belief is worse than atheism so living forever sucks, being dead forever instead rules
>*tips fedora

>implying if immortality was ever somehow possible it'd be released to the general public

It might. If only because there could be money to be made from it. For example, companies that sell life insurance. People would still buy life insurance in case of accidents, but because they might be immortal, their total chances of dying would decrease. This means more and more payments to the Life Insurance companies (and don't think they'd be lowering the premiums, either!)

Uh, I don't want to float in space for trillions of years after the sun burns up thank you very much. All the important money in science is going to experiments that will reveal to us the very nature of the universe. We aren't important individually, knowledge is.

Why would anyone want to live more than 80 years?

Things science should be focusing right now:

1.Space Travell
2.Teletransportation
3.Limitless Energy
4.Robot suits that can give humans super power
5.Waifubots
10.Flying cars
11.Flying Skateboards
POWER GAP
999.Gay ass imortality

You're retarded

Digital immortality is around the corner.

>5.Waifubots

yes please, this should be first in any list

Mind Uploading is the only way to achieve true immortality. You need to be wealthy to buy it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyJjGxZs4l8

2045.com

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4747174/amp/Transhumanism-lead-immortality-elite.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3096393/The-rich-God-like-cyborgs-Historian-claims-wealthy-transform-new-type-human-200-years.html

Attached: 1_PkkvSYQNBL9D2PfcZWL8_A.jpg (1200x900, 130K)

>Not doing it on credit and having infinite time to work off your debt.

Just kill yourself, you can't die if you're dead.

You literally have a blue electrical soul you faggot.