Polymathism

Any science behind it? Like people who can speak multiple languages, performdifficult mathematics in their head, and write plays, speeches and symphony's of he highest calibre.

what gives?

Attached: 1510260209579.jpg (1841x1227, 1.14M)

there is literally nothing stopping you from becoming that person.
all it takes is practice and determination.

it also takes not being a retard

ok so you thinkk its derived the the neuroscience of habits? thats a fair and logical enough assumption. high routine investment allows you to develop skills in many areas at a fast enough rate to be considered a polymath.

but maybe some people were just born to be able to do this without becoming stressed/bored as fuck?

I believe people ask this question because, well, they hope to find the pot of gold to draw from.

Communication between two intelligent beings doesn't occur unless BOTH feel like they are being treated with 'auspect' (respect is a different matter). Auspect in this case meaning 'sharing the same angle of inclination' or 'vertex momentum'.

Given all this how does one MEASURE people who do so much that the average 'human' cannot?

Difficult mathematics, multiple languages, speeches & symphonies are all part of the same spectrum of imparting information abstracted to other parties.

Basically, internal language social construct/product.

Attached: e-ieml-math2.jpg (588x478, 57K)

if you both want to do and can do something you will do it

no shit. its like being a walking deity, or the closest one can become to such a thing. having the maxed out stats in every skilltree is the best end-game scenario? or maybe completing all the quests? something which can be done by players who dont min/max.

holy fucksticks3 god damned tards

it's genetic fellas, without the genetics you will never be able to do it

it's genetics 100%, the other part is the opportunity, but it is separate from the 100% genetics. You may (100%) have the genetics, or may not (0% chance to do), but in either case, the possibility is the same without any environmental factors. It doesn't change if the factors come into play.

hi op, i am in fact a dank polymath, and the secret is to be very smart and also to always be thinking about something, and don't forget to #420dankblaze

Example, please.

if you are very inteligent and creative you could be well suited for both arts and math, languages? Just requires time investment. < S T R E A M >

You have omitted being 'recognized' as that person with said capabilities by third-parties, which is a requirement for a socially cohesive mental state.
>Pic related

Knowing if one can isn't something recognizable until you are rewarded or acknowledged as having achieved something. In truth the only real 'basic measurement' that all humans can do is whether or not they had a good time or not sexually speaking as it is the transient sense organ that accepts a lot of neural stimulus without being necessary for survival tasks. Genitals are purely propagator organs.

Technically a walking deity would prefer to 'play so others lose' because winning would be the trivial case for them. If you are immortal then 'time' would beat all other organic life, but if you are synthetic/A.I./Chinese then you would have to constantly tumble through the trifecta in order to not find the 'winning' strategy but the one that would enable the game to go for longer and advertise to willing participants the stability of it. Like government.

There's actually some truth to this, but only in the sense of aligning a random number to both a time frame and an activity.

Attached: 1512354574218.png (591x864, 396K)

ok but if people are genetically predisposed, they still have to actually practice in order to grow. i dont see how what i said was wrong, so maybe you are a tard?

i guess your right, a deity would favour content creation and rebalancing the meta, over playing the game.

But they aren't genetically intelligent enough to keep said secret to themselves and simply employ eugenics as per genetic purity requirements?

拾組合理論

Well for that deity to ever be identified would immediately shift ALL game mechanics, content and reward to some polarizing 'min/max' stupidity. Humans play games EXPLICITLY for the variation that N-fixed-state(s)' can provide. However many like to mix up Game Theory and Computation.

P = NP would be the same as, "Can a computer algorithm generate infinite variation on games in a fixed amount of time?" Generation logically outstrips all consumption, by virtue of our existence and infinity. It isn't a failure of resource generation on a cosmic scale, it is a failure of communicating effective resource utilization (i.e. can we as a species identify that all humans at least require X)

Attached: 173900f39c774ea7bf29cc09baf9b097.png (617x456, 33K)

I mean identified as if ever given a name and a singular physical form. Like if Donald Trump shed his skin and revealed himself to be the cosmic manifestation of the Christian God and how Earth is just this galaxies 'cosmic creche' so everyone gets a turn before being given their own eternity.

yeah its interesting to ponder the repracussions of a real god, but within the bounds of reality the only demigods that can exist are some kind of mechanical superbrain. not anything that can influence the real physical nature. in such a society its true, things might begin to revolve around the superobject without its concious will. almost as a bi-product if its existence, but no doubts it would be seeking to conform social functions to some self determined optimum.

Well, mechanical superbrain I guess in the sense that physical laws permit more clock cycles to that physical point in causality. I prefer the polytheism Hindu/Greek style of religion.

If those gods existed then life would at least be ok because we as a society would simply be 'temple aligned' rather than 'monotheistically defined'

I've got the science of it for you right here
>Polymaths become rarer over time
>Every area worth studying becomes more developed over time

>"Polymaths" were just slightly above reddit-tier in a time when reddit-tier made you a genius.

weak bait

How is any question 'bait' if the person who 'takes the bait' is willing to derive value from it? The worth imparted is not the value extracted.

"deliberately annoy or taunt"
"food placed on a hook or in a net, trap, or fishing area to entice fish or other animals as prey."

Everything should be self-explanatory for you now.

There are plenty of cultures and people who don't understand that to ever be a valid waste of 'processing power'. It just infers a negative and if you are advertising yourself as someone I would be willing to convince.

Despite a lack of my own cultural circle, I can still probe as much as possible to build some sort of 'entity profile' that I can use for my own simulations.

Either way it is STILL an interaction and all potential communication pathways opened without direct violence or presumed aggression means it can always be turned to some positive.

Name someone who has written a play AND a symphony of highest calibre. I'll wait.

Anatoli Fomenko made contributions to math and was a dope artist.

Attached: Anatoly Fomenko 3.jpg (884x1200, 317K)