Female Orgasm

Is there a scientific approach to cause orgasms in women? What can you tell me about the science behind it, Veeky Forums?

To clarify, I've had intercourse before and caused orgasms in some women, maybe by accident, since I've been taking a "stick it in and jiggle it around" approach

apologies if this thread isn't appropriate for Veeky Forums, but I don't trust the scientific rigor of other boards

Attached: fo.jpg (748x448, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Gräfenberg
spankbang.com/nth7/video/how to make a girl squirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a thread going right now about this.

Study this man's work:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Gräfenberg

Why is there no such study for causing orgasms in men/males? Has the patriarchy penetrated so deep as to deny men the idea that they themselves can experience what woman have stupidly called "multiple orgasms" and "full body pleasure load"

Afaik it's a reward system for both.
And whilst men ejaculated, women experience some kind of convulsions to suck the sperm into the womb.
Theory behind women being able to have multiple orgasms is to increase the chances of getting pregnant by having these suctions more often so more chance to have it when the male ejaculates

Number of 'suctions' (female)
Number of 'spurts' (male)

By that factor we really should teach people that every 'spurt' is equivalent to a female orgasm (as if anyone could equate otherwise)

Can't really do that.
The female orgasm can act on one set of ejaculate multiple times, trying to keep it in and suck it farther up.
The male orgasm has a longer cycle time, in general, so ideally the female will orgasm more times than the male.

If there is anything to teach people it would be to value your partner's orgasms and there's no reason it should be over as soon as the man cums.

To me all the evils of the world have already been committed, I'm just the person willing to enforce educative filtration methods.

You are defining the female orgasm as a function of 'resource extraction optimization', which to me is perfectly fine. However it isn't really a co-definition that 'men' can share. The physical mechanisms at play should not really be attached/associated with the orgasm and educated purely as 'the mechanical aspect'. That way those who find a way to detach 'orgasm' from 'derived event' can play in their minds and give sexual sub-identities to their genitalia. So if a woman said, "Fuck my cum guzzling whore-slit," then she would be advocating the objectification of her orifice for the pleasure of both parties. This of course should be subject to 'her' wishes, as it would allow other partners to filter partners based on pre-existing kink/fetishes.

Orgasm = Kink/Fetish
Reproduction = Communication/Efficiency

>If there is anything to teach people it would be to value your partner's orgasms and there's no reason it should be over as soon as the man cums.
I've never been taught that sex is over when a man cums nor have I partaken in sex that could ever be described in that fashion. I would say it would be ideal to teach people that orgasms have three aspects: Your's, Partner's, Grouped/Shared.

Because we orgasm 90% of the time. We don't need to work at it.

Step 1: Eat the pussy
Step 2: Ask them what is good what isnt
Step 3: Do what is good
It astounds me how normies can be so autistic at something they purport to engage in frequently

>the patriarchy penetrated so deep
balls-deep, as it were

According to what? This feels more like a given/presumed because men have a far more 'visual' aspect and, well, seeing is believing for most people. If you allow for evolution and stupidity it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that most men assume that to be the case when in truth there is more variation than initially thought.

Female orgasm doesn't cause any suction that increases fertility. This was an old hypothesis that AFAIK never had any actual data to back it up, it was just someone's guess.

>is there a scientific approach to cause orgasms in women?
Well, the way it's been done in the past is by telling women you're doing a study on orgasms and ask them to come masturbate in the lab, or have sex with their partner in the lab, while you watch and take notes.

Yes, really.

>it's ok babe it's for science

>be woman
>take more pleasure from sex
>like it more
>have more sex
>have more babies
>babies also take more pleasure from sex
Think.gif

This
You'd think if they had girlfriends they'd want them to feel more pleasure, even if only to make them like sex more and want to have sex more often

Except if they don't like pussies, because they look like gooey slug. And can't admit they're gay because that would make them fags.
>no homo

I really wouldn't be asking Veeky Forums about this

when i was around 20 i had super intense orgasms. i could feel "electric shocks" running from the tip of my penis down to my feet. it felt great. i didn't had these in years. would be interesting to know what caused this so i know how to reproduce these orgasms.

I'm a faggot but I spent a long ass time figuring out through trial and error what was best to get my boyfriend off.
1. Look up techniques online, and take em with a grain of salt because they can be really dumb.
2. Communicate with the partner what you want to try and after you do it ask about it, try to figure out what parts were good and which were not.
3. Optimize the interactions to make your partner have as much fun as possible
4. Begin combining techniques to make new ones.

Really the biggest one is communication, that's the only way to find out what can get someone off. Read the cues in their body language and vocalizations as well as just plain talking to em. You aren't gonna "crack the code" on how to get anyone off every time, but you might be able to do it for one person.

>I'm a faggot but I spent a long ass time figuring out through trial and error what was best to get my boyfriend off.
>i'm a faggot I spent ass time to get my boyfriend off.

this sounds gay

Oh shit, I didn't realize! I'm gonna have to go tell my boyfriend about this after we finish sucking each others dicks.

out of curiosity
did you had sex with a women before?
is it true that guys give better blowjobs?

Nah, but my boyfriend did. Apparently I'm loads better and I can understand why. I know what a dick actually feels like, I know what to touch and what not to touch and when. So yeah, guys give better head. You might be 100% straight but if you have jacked off you know how to give head better than most girls.

this was my guess too but i never had sex with a guy so i have nothing i can compare it to.

You can give orgasms through fingering too though, clitoris is the point that gives off the most pleasure and is not stimulated via penetration, meanwhile it's the spot you go for during fingering/oral

...besides, if she has no problems with you stuffing her mouth with your dick I don't see how you have any right to complain

I read somewhere that it is a hypothesized carryover from when ovulation was induced through sex, and some animals still function this way.

Most girls don't do because they assume they're all-knowing or something. Just like most men can't find the clit or G spot (it takes 3 minutes with google and wikipedia)
Some do, they're known as being good in bed.

Having the same genitalia helps, but you can't magically know if the guy you're sucking prefers drooly deep throat or dry ones for example, or write an universal guide without necessarily being wrong.

Have you tried this?

spankbang.com/nth7/video/how to make a girl squirt

>would be interesting to know what caused this

20 year old girls

>clitoris is the point that gives off the most pleasure and is not stimulated via penetration
user....
The clit is a massive horseshoe that surrounds the vagina

Sometimes I like to imagine some of the pleasure going up and down my spine. Maybe it's just the power of your mind that does it?

You know, men can too have multiple orgasms/full body orgasms. But it's very tricky. What you do is massage your prostate WITHOUT stimulating your penis. You can eventually, if you are good, get an orgasm from just that. That causes you to climax but not shoot your load, allowing you to rack up orgasm after orgasm if you keep it up, each more powerful than the last.

Also, mens nipples can become just as sensitive as womens if you play with them often.

I can tell you this
>be me
>white make hetero dark blonde blue
>extremely high IQ
>athletic trophies from grade school on
>me 8 them 13 I still win
> 6ft tall
>build is athletic, not musclebound
>facial looks I grade as good looking

They just cumm and cumm and cummm - they just can't stop cumming
God damned shuddering, clamping vag - jeezus
They usually can't keep their shit off me, so I have to GFT away on the dating scene... I'm picky -

Yeah, so my skillz ? LOL no skillz man
Once I thought it was I'm such a horndog - but that can't be it - there's def a brain attraction thing though IMO

the science might be I'm exactly what they are forbidden - the white male hetero genius athletic racist hitler no bullshit lying don't go suckin my face you whore if I don't want you to ... maybe that's the science

This is how butt-bois are made.

My gf's nipples are sensitive in the sense that she feels pain easily etc., but derives no pleasure from srimulating them. Is this normal?

It can takes hours though, reportedly.

Fucking seatbelts.

We don't need to be in any hurry.

"female"? "orgasm"? problematic terminology bro, please redefine these terms in a less patriarchal structure

Scientist here, I have conducted numerous prostate trials.
Applying enough stimulation to the prostate causes ejaculation every time, one may 'edge' to stop before that happens, but this isn't true climax.
What CAN be done with prostate stimulation is multiple climaxes without the refractory period from penile stimulated orgasm.

its like male orgasm. you fuck a little, it accumulates, then if the point is right just fuck a bit harder and she orgasms.

I want to know how I could make my mtf girlfriend orgasm.

>the female orgasm is and always jas been comparable to the male in terms of scale, length and placements
>women simply respond to them more intently because they are the weaker gender

Prove me wrong

>what caused this
prime teen pussy

>weaker gender
That has nothing to do with it. Hormones and mental state have everything to do with it.

Well I find like each girl orgasms by different things
my last gf would get really stimulated by nibbling her ear
my current gf literally comes in

Prove yourself right

>Is there a scientific approach to cause orgasms in women?
Stimulate their genitalia.