So why is there no 100% cure for balding yet?

So why is there no 100% cure for balding yet?

Attached: just.png (608x450, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

longecity.org/forum/topic/81954-mpb-hairloss-solution-prostaglandin-protocol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called Hair Transplant

Attached: Elon musk hair.jpg (602x441, 43K)

The cure for balding is to shave it all off, bringing you to bald, at which point balding is no longer possible.

Attached: Headblade-ATX-All-Terrain-Head-Razor-1-740x493.jpg (740x493, 47K)

y dunt wilum git un?

why would he? how would it benefit him? perhaps he is simply not as vain as musky boy

99% of bald guys would get one given the money

Source?

I believe we'll get rid of it completely at one point. Hopefully when we're able to freely mess with genes and get rid of some we "don't need"

I feel like it's a fool's hope, but I guess at one point in history it will become a thing, question is, will it be worth it

It's either removing the gene or being able to produce new follicles imo.

I don't get it... We do have a cure. Its called FUE.

Why is this still even talked about?

Probably cuz it's unseemingly for the heir to the English throne to be overly concerned with vanity. They know they can be thrown into the dumpster with the rest of europe's royalty at any time so they try and make themselves appear humble

Because men do not care that much. If 70% of women were balding, maybe society would be more motivated to find a cure.

well he could have also gone on some drugs to just not lose it, he just let it all go and then doesn't even shave it off it looks like shit

a skinhead prince would be even worse than prince with ass hair on his head

>men do not care that much

balding is the main cause of suicide among men

Attached: 1487502199862.jpg (7680x4320, 2.27M)

cut your balls off, that 'ell do it

Because the cause for adrogenic hairloss is genetic, so our ony fix for it lies in the field of genetics. The advent of CRISPR opened a lot of doors for us. Just recently we have found a cure for cancer. Only downside is that this cure is highly individualized and therefore also very expensive. It costs around 400,000$ per person and is still not commercially available. But I'm merely saying this as an example that it's definitely possible to cure hereditary hair loss if even cancer is fully treatable with genetic engineering.
CRISPR is still very new technology, so that's my explanation for why we haven't found a cure yet and it's only a matter of years now honestly. But before we find a genetic cure, because a lot of different sections of your DNA are accountable for genetic hair loss which makes finding a complete cure difficult, we will probably fix it differently. That is by artificially growing skin with hair follicles in a lab and then transplanting those hair follicles on the scalp. The difference between growing it in a lab compared to using existing hair follicles on your head is, that you aren't limited by the amount of healthy hair follicles you currently have on the side and back of your head. Afterall hair transplants can't be done indefinitely, you usually don't have enough hair to transplant a full set of hair on your entire scalp. By growing the skin with hair follicles in a lab, you basically have an indefinite source of hair follicles you can use. Like that you also don't have to rely on donated hair follicles from a different person. Afterall everybody wants to keep their own set of hair. The reason why we haven't made use of this idea earlier is because it's very hard to grow human like skin. In January of 2018 a group of scientists managed to grow skin that is by far the closest to fully fledged human skin. It even had hair follicles that were capable of growing small hairs. We are pretty close atm.

Attached: 413451341323.jpg (496x750, 60K)

>dude i'm watching pop-sci garbage videos hear my opinion lmao
You have no idea what you're talking about , if you don't have any experise in a field just shut up.

Why would you cure something that gives you an advantage. Hair and intelligence don't live together.

are follicles in bald men dead forever? pls respond

Attached: 1upl2r.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Hair become microscopic.

RU58841

Also, I'm pretty sure 90% of balding is caused by a drop in progesterone. Be it due to aging or the garbage they put in our food and water, I haven't figured it out yet.

If you're reading this and you still have your hair, eat cans of sardines in olive oil to preserve it

they are not.
>entirely absent, as there are stem cells in the bald scalp from which the follicles naturally arise. Abnormal behavior of these follicles is suggested to be the result of progenitor cell deficiency in these areas.
Expect a cure in 5-10 years

forgot
>However it was discovered that the follicles are not entirely absent,

japs are working with a Canadian company to get it to the masses in 2020. the reason for Japan is because there govt is the fastest at getting medical testing approved compared to any other country. think its called replicell stem celling from a sample of tge back of your head which withstand bladness for some reason better than the other areas

Why do men want a cure for balding if they are going to keep their hair short anyways?

do not waste your money on hair growth/retention products.

t. former hair stylist who have seen grown men cry over balding.

i tell them all the same thing

>the cure for death is to kill yourself

Then you're a bad hair stylist, and there's a reason you're a "former" one. Most men look like absolute shit bald. The rest are either good looking no matter what the have on top of their head or wear, or the few that have the head shape and masculinity to pull off shaved/bald.

>>the cure for death is to kill yourself
>implying it isn't

Attached: lich_by_artdeepmind-d90u0le[1].jpg (265x350, 19K)

minoxidil cures balding but you have to keep taking it or the gains go away

How am I wrong

>t. former hair stylist who have seen grown men cry over balding.

wow, the femzap faggots are truly unbelievable

because the sheep need their ass raped pack to mull around and graze with, and being daddy mil pig boy is very important for tall grass cudding

you're not user
Jesus never lost his hair, he had perfect genetics

Attached: jesus hair forever.jpg (162x180, 49K)

You mean RCH-01?

indeed

Attached: Reformed_Asymmetry.png (522x366, 37K)

Its because society doesn't care about men, in the same vein that there is no national awareness for prostate cancer like there is for breast cancer. Men are literally this worlds cannon fodder.

Ding Ding Ding, as a balding youth I plan on using a combination of RU58841, PGE2, and some sort of vasodilator like minoxidil or rosemary oil. However I wonder if there is a way to have a chemical like RU58841 permanently bind to the follicles so that the DHT couldn't get to them. Also this
longecity.org/forum/topic/81954-mpb-hairloss-solution-prostaglandin-protocol/

Yup the thing I hate the most are those who discourage guys from at least TRYING to save their hair, its like telling someone to not brush their teeth because used to loose their teeth before 30. Its BS