Avocado's number

>Avocado's number

Who gives a shit about this boring crap?

Attached: CPoupqOUAAAifKQ.jpg (500x504, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/mole.html
boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A thread died for this absolutely abhorrent garbage

And you bumped it and killed another, retard.

Lorenzo Romano Amedeo Carlo Avogadro, Count of Quaregna and Cerreto (9 August 1776 - 9 July
1856), was an Italian scientist, most noted for his contribution to molecular theory now known as
Avogadro's law, which states that equal volumes of gases under the same conditions of temperature
and pressure will contain equal numbers of molecules. In tribute to him, the number of elementary
entities (atoms, molecules, ions or other particles) in 1 mole of a substance, 6.022140857(74) E23
/mol, is known as the Avogadro constant, one of the seven SI base units.

physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/mole.html

He looks like he'd fit in here.

Attached: Amadeo_Avogadro.png (510x616, 308K)

stfu nerd

if you know the density

E=h*[(G*d)^1/2]

you know the energy

??????? Literally everybody who works with chemicals or who has at least taken high school chemistry

Volumetric energy density - how much energy a system contains in comparison to its volume; typically expressed in watt-hours per liter (Wh/L) or Megajoules per liter (MJ/L).
Gravimetric energy density (Specific energy) - how much energy a system contains in comparison to its mass; typically expressed in watt-hours per kilogram (Wh/kg), or Megajoules per kilogram (MJ/kg).

not volume, not mass. just density

Avacado's density

So profound only Cheddar Man Frogs can understand it.

E=hf
E=mc^2
E=h[(G*d)^1/2]

Willy

Attached: Cheddar Man Frogs.png (480x377, 89K)

>high school students actually care about the stuff they are compelled to learn under the threat of destitution.

Attached: 1520938783980.jpg (655x527, 36K)

lookie here we have a greenhorn

>"Who gives a shit about this boring crap?"
>frogposter
No surprises here.

OP if you can't be bothered about the small and tedious aspects of science, you don't actually care about it.
You're just a popsci bottom feeder that was only ever interested because of the notable and flashy shit.

>high school students
you have to be 18 to post on this site

>threads have a finite quantity

all threads are deleted from 4chans servers every week you fucking monogloid

No they're not. There's literally threads on /wsg/ that have been up for months. We kept our last Halloween thread up for an entire year. What are you talking about?

its archived threads here boards.Veeky Forums.org/sci/archive that get deleted every week, newfags

Archiving isn't deleting. It's literally archiving. They're 2 different verbs.

no, once a thread dies here, its gets archived there for a week before being deleted entirely unless you want to use an of site archive

Oh, that was my fault for misunderstanding your post here
my bad. I didn't read it clearly enough. I didn't make the connection that archived threads were deleted every week, not just threads in general.

LOL, the hE mE hE version,

h=E/f
m=E/c^2
h=E/[(G*d)^1/2]

LOL

Attached: Cheddar Man Frogs.gif (336x355, 217K)

>>Avocado's number
AHAHAHAHAHA

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH HO HO HO

HOO HOO

HA HA

OOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE

HOHOHOHOHO

WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

OOOOOHAHA

HEHEHEHEHEHE

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516493031399.jpg (638x472, 119K)

>everytime you bump a thread another thread dies
Uh

E=hf
E=mc^2
E=h[(G*d)^1/2]

h=E/f
m=E/c^2
h=E/[(G*d)^1/2]

f=E/h
c^2=E/m
[(G*d)^1/2]=E/h

>1899
>1905
>1961

Attached: Cheddar Man Frogs.jpg (800x771, 40K)

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of G*d Almighty.

Attached: Sparky.jpg (1181x886, 69K)

The post he was replying to was about chemistry you mong