Food Gore Thread

Foods, either from the store or prepared, that should not exist for any reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2osyxd4QYcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

memes aside

Interesting premise. I don't have a lot to contribute, but I am interested in where this goes.

That's a perfect example of why the south was a mistake.

Holyshit, the reviews are awful. What does it taste like?

Like all imitation foods it tastes extremely vaguely like it's proposed food but mostly like chemicals.

what's os bad about it?

I'm afraid that abomination is born and bred of the Midwest by way of Greece. That there is Cincinnati chili.

I've only ever seen it in the South, but then again I also would never willingly go to Ohio.

" shreds".

American Asians are weak as fuck. There is no way that any cultured human bean would find that too spicy

>south
>video is from coastie shithole california

Please learn to read before posting again.

Do mexicans really eat this?

They eat a lot of things.

mexicunts eat a lot of things

I'd rather eat calories and get "fat" than get cancer from that thing.

Pretty much like watching that gender reassignment surgery webm

The fuck is with Mexico and tamarind candies? Shit's nasty.

>carve food into dicks
>get facebook deleted, fired, and crucified by mob of angry lesbians

SuperDeluxe is run by Alan Resnick, this is probably a joke.

Well, it's also why we have chili dogs, so good trade I guess

>milk
>turns yellow when added

Wait what?

Cause american cows.

>true milk
As opposed to?

>now melts
Did it not before?

the problem with this is calling it a salad when it's basically something you'd put in small cups or as a pie filling

soy, almond, coconut, and other abominations.

That fucking faggot with the glasses 5 seconds in makes me extremely angry every time I see this.

>now melts
mfw

you lost me around the 4th lime

y tho

The fact the cunt is using tongs to get Doritos out of the bag angers me

I legit wonder what this tastes like.

tamarind is good, you're just a faggot

dyes in the pudding powder.

I like how the word cheese is nowhere on the bag. They can't even refer to it as a cheese product.

Americans should be forbidden from cooking.

>Using pottery tools to sculpt butter into a vagina

Or pudding which is essentially what it is

these threads are the same pictures and webms every time

How bout some oc

>Sculpting various foods into vaginas
>"this is probably a joke"
Nothing gets past you

Well, that doesn't sound very progressive of you...

Did the Mike Pence thing not alert you?

I hate literally everything about this webm

Ha, those nutrients. Basically just salted gum and starch whipped into a paste with flavoring.

Okay, that's it

"process topping"

>foodlion
>have delivered to one of their distribution centers and see their trucks all over the south east.
>Don't know how they remain in business.

JEWS

>Its a salad so its healthy!
t.southerner

I havent seen any outside of north and south carolina

Don't they sell dirt cheap food?

It tastes like what I imagine crusty cum would taste like.

The pumpkin spice menace must end.

But have you tried it user? A friend gave me a slice last time we went out for pizza and its pretty good.

It's the middle of the night and I'm watching a webm of a guy carve a vagina into a block of butter. Where did my life go so wrong

>gooks and numales
>california
>'the south'

FUCKING SAME
That safe should only be his many mother other should be by shield and why they're not shield breed breed cunts.
Like,Jesus Christ, how can you live with yourself being such a waste of space piece of trash Canton.

Is this bait or what? Say what you will about the South, but we have some of the best food in the country.

You wouldn't be talking shit like that if he was wearing his Antifa mask.

Unless you have a horrible influx of Californians in the south, it's fucking bait.

>Unless you have a horrible influx of Californians in the south
Believe it or not, we do. They're fucking cancer. The other carpetbaggers at least bring good food. Californians just bring their shitty liberal coastie worldviews.

Sorry for your loss...

>reeee
REEEEE
FUCKING COMMIE FAGS
GET OFF MY BOARD

I WANT YOUR GRAVY IN MY MASH POTATO user!

How is that a frappucino? That's a milkshake for fuck's sake.

that looks super tasty

Are you a cat?

>filename

Nice one comrade, baking bread with your vaginal yeast is art.

Iceberg

>one cup
will this measuring method die already? use grams or ounces for the love of good.

>THE FILENAME TWIGGERED MEE :((

Haven't you tried the hella dank french fry burrito brah? Or maybe the guac burger is more your speed

serious question, why liberals have the need to tattoo and pierce and generally mutilate themselves?

Self hate. Their education system told them they were the devil in human form.

>now melts
lost my shit

Imagine having a "conversation" with this person

Turning over that turtle triggered a series of events that, three years later, will cause robots to appear and kill everyone in Rail Nomad.

youtu.be/2osyxd4QYcA

Not him, but do you know Alan Resnick and his works? This is very likely to be a joke at least, if not some sort of weird horror alternate reality goosebump warning thing.

What is so evil about pineapple on pizza? I can understand if they overdo the pineapple, but a few pieces on a slice is just divine, that little burst of sweetness to contrast with all the salt from the dough, cheese, and sauce does wonders to your pallette, fruit mixed with cheese in general is godlike, such as grapes and parmesan, or a delicious bocconcini and ham sandwich topped with arugula and thin apple slices.

Veeky Forums needs to step up it's game

I think it's just a misunderstanding, the south tends to make things very decadent, out of love, which can lead to some exaggerated dishes, but the intentions always seem to be "please the taste buds", they never try to be posh or high end, it's a lovable, simple way of thinking.

It's not run but Alan Resnick

>now melts
Before they 'perfected' it, it probably burned up, leaving a black residue and the smell of burnt plastic.

She collects guns. Not a true liberal.

Georgian here. They're all over the place.

but is sooo ssspicy user :):):)

yeah, fucking nature. what a piece of shit.