Housemate doesn't know basic food safety

>Housemate doesn't know basic food safety
How do I even Veeky Forums?

>housemate
Know how I know you're a europoor?

Know how I know you're an amerifat

at least I don't have to pay tuition for my higher education.

Looks like said housemate found something to spend his money on instead

Does he even work, he looks like a typical parasite

Be sure to give him salmonella. That should teach him.

Which food safety rules apply have a lot to do with what kinds of foods you're making. A vegan doesn't have much concern over cross contamination. Nor does someone who only makes cooked food. Someone who cooks a lot of meat and also eats raw foods has a lot more to contend with.

Be sure to give him HIV. That should teach him.

It's mostly that he thinks the bacterial temperature danger zones of food doesn't
Somehow

That wonderful education that failed to teach your mate basic sanitation and hygiene... that tuition free higher education? Is that what you're bragging about?

>Controller on the floor and not on the table
>Touching feet when all feet are disgusting
I'm not even OCD but god dammit I'm pissed

>That wonderful education that failed to teach your mate basic sanitation and hygiene
do Americans learn hygiene in school?

*all male feet

>It's mostly that he thinks the bacterial temperature danger zones of food doesn't
That stuff varies wildly by the food itself and the time you're talking about, and the regulations for foodservice are very conservative.

Would you really only half heat (or even reheat) food that was meant to reach a certain temperature? (I know steaks are example of a special case).
If you can't be bothered to get something to temperature properly just have it cold (if cooked that is)

Really depends on the food. Am I reheating something that goes off easily and might have sat out for a couple hours at room temp before spending a few days in the fridge? Maybe. But the only time I'd be super scrupulous is with food in anaerobic environments, because that's when shit gets super dangerous. That and cross contamination. Most other things are less of a big deal for home cooking.

Not girl feet.

Does anyone have any recipes that are optimal for my little sister to step on before I lick it off? I was thinking something like cake, possibly angel food cake and I could call it angel foot cake and it'd be like a fun game for us.

I don't follow food safety at all and I've never made myself sick
YOU DIDN'T FLIP THE CUTTING BOARD!!!
Im going to cook everything, it doesn't matter

CROSS CONTAMINATION THO!!!!

Can I have angel delight?

What?

>not getting some germ exposure
Enjoy your shit immune system and allergic kids