I live and also cook out of my vehicle, ama

i live and also cook out of my vehicle, ama

What kind of vehicle is it and why haven't you got a house?
Which country are you in?

Why do you keep making this thread when you could be improving your living situation instead?

small pickup truck
usa

sitting in the rain literally between two jobs 250mi away

What jobs?
I like these sorts of thread.

Do you have refrigeration?

Do you pickle or preserve things?

How do you handle your water situation for cooking? I have a similar setup with a Promaster City and am planning on setting up a small water reservoir w/hand pump and a basin. Right now if I brush my teeth or something in the back I either have to have a wastewater cup to spit into or just dump on the side of the road, not a fan of the latter.

Also I assume you're using a propane camp stove?

farming, both places are like "shits not ready yet, just a couple more days" ...good skatepark in so.oregon but it's getting really rainny right now

a gallon of frozen ice will last me almost a week if I keep my car in cool places and don't use it to cool beer. I keep heavy laundry over my cooler for insulation
my aunt's pesto, pepperoni, block of Gouda and a 8oz bag of cheese,
paper bag of produce behind the cooler: onions, yams, potatoes, Serrano peppers
I buy jarred roasted red peppers and canned mushrooms and olives and stuff, I put left overs in there and a canteen/cup of ice can keep the bag cool for like 36hr

I keep the cooler in the ack of the truck when I'm driving it around during the day and the cab heats up. at dusk there's always a heating point when I'm done driving the car and the front is still warm and I'm about to get warm and cozy for the night in the bed of the truck

I have a bunch of gallon plastic jugs I keep tucked away from sunlight, I don't drink out of them, pour them into cups
..there's a thread on /n/ with four pics and explanations of the pics on their #vanlife thread, I'm going to try and figure out how to link the posts off cell phone, can anyone with a PC do it for me :0 ..and now I'm gonna get 1.5lb of beans and cheese from del taco for $2.17 . del taco uses fresh ingredients, I would recommend to a friend

propane stove. the only thing in the back of my truck worth stealing

ask me where I poo

why

What toiletry facilities do you have at your use (like public ones I guess). Have you ever got a parking ticket while living in your truck?

Are you Italian or do you just like Italian food?

Post a pic of your cookware setup. Your pots, skillets etc.

I like pizza. the closest I can really get is gnocchi or some burnt lavash stombolis
I just asked round table pizza if I could have their buffet leftovers and the guy laughed at me

left to right:
box of random little stuff I use all the time on top of a box of random stuff I use sometimes. hair to cover it up when I'm away from the vehicle. bag of granola, nuts and candy.
and then backpack of clothes, one clean pair I don't wear in there

pic 2 is OP, pic 3 is shown here

spice rack on top of box of dried beans and grains and mre's and random crap. also in the bigger box is a box of utensils, dishwashing supplies, coffee tonight, creamer +more
then a box of crap I tend to use when out of the vehicle, books, beer cozies, extra cups, bike wrench for wheel removal, hotsause, etc
a lagunitas box of Tupperware and that bag holds my bread
one the Tupperware has my weed.
gallon jugs of water, tarps and towels line the bedding under the boxes
...Anonymous
11/15/17(Wed)12:28:47 No.1126488
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
my bike, my two castiron/Dutch oven, fucked up charred teflon tortilla heating pan. I need a 'mid-sized' pump, helmant I sometimes use.
shoes and garbage get thrown in that far corner meanwhile dirty laundry (socks and underwear) are kinda just tossed under the bike

stove, boxes of canned ingredients, box of cansoup , underneath is about 5green propane tanks I refill a little over halfway

I keep a bunch more shit in the cab behind and under my seats

Do you like living out of your truck? Do you have a plan to move back into a house one day?

Do you ever get free food (asking, stealing, donations etc.)?

Why do you fuck around in these threads when you could be improving your life situation instead?

Where do you park when you cook? In some store parking lot? Do you get funny looks etc?

I just meant the foods you mentioned. Pesto, pepperoni, cheese, onions, peppers, they all sound like ingredients for Italian cooking.

yes

backroad pullouts by serine rivers. in front of skateparks, if everyone there is lame then they look at you wierd. a few people don't give a fuck and are down to cookout and have a bite, if I didn't talk to anyone at the park, then ya it would be wierd ..hwy reststops, occasionally a quick can of soup anywhere, ha

This is what's known as true freedom. Take note you system worshipping cucks.

nice

This is some serial killer shit.