Adopted

>Adopted
>About to meet my biological father for the first time ever
>We're going to a restaurant
>It's a fancy steak house as far as i understood
>Never been to a restaurant but don't want to turn out autistic

What should I expect? What should I be doing?

He's going to regret every second he jizzed inside your mom.

tell him so he can teach you ebin ice breaker

Jesus. I really need to stop coming in every bitch I fuck.

>never been to a restaurant
What?

Ask him what happend to his wifes son

Are you a grill? A few years ago an adopted grill looked up her birth father and they reuinted when she was 18. Due to the lack of the westermark effect, and the strong and sometimes confusing emotions for which neither was prepared, raunchy sex ensued almost immediately, and repeatedly for a period of days, in his apartment at first, but then, later, in public. At some point it got so out of control that she ended up getting tag teamed by a group of strange men with her father watching. Her father apparently at that point came to his senses and tried to stop them, but was outnumbered and couldn't do anything. Besides, she was insatiable. So he ran for help, and reported it as a rape.

The men were arrested and then when the truth came out, released with an apology.

I'm not saying that's going to happen to you, I just wanted to put that out there so you're prepared.

I live in Nebraska and my we always had our meals at home. Wasting money at restaurants was strictly forbidden.

>pic
That seems unhygienic

>Nebraska
I haven't seen/heard or thought about this state possibly in years. What is it like there?

well a good solution is to go to not a fancy restaurant, you're gonna be under pressure as is

Call ahead and ask what attire they require and dress to it, it won't be black tie but might be like a button down.
>When you get there talk to the hostess and she will show you to your seat.
The waiter/waitress will introduce themselves and give you a menu
>Pick something you are familiar with and like eating.
>Tell the server they will also ask for a drink order too.
>Chat with you father until the drinks come and remember to thank the server, resume the talk until the food cones out.
>Take human bites and don't talk with a mouthful of food.
>Once finished eating the server will take your plate and ask if you want dessert.
>Tell them yes and ask for a coffee at this point too.
>After looking over the dessert menu pick something and say it would be interesting to try. Excuse yourself to the restroom if you want now
>Head out to your car and drive home
>Never return to that steakhouse.

Lots of corn and potato.

I've never even entered local Ronald McDonalds. Nobody at my school knows. Not even my closest friends.

not op but really do you care? they make corn and watch college football and go to church. they also dont go out to eat as well.

This. That's a great icebreaker. Give you a chance to tell him about yourself growing up, and gives him a chance to help you with something. Also, normal table manners apply here. Napkin in your lap ( assuming they use cloth napkins), no elbows on the table, chew with your mouth closed, cut your food into bite sized pieces as you eat, say please and thank you when you ask for something or are brought something, don't mumble at your server. And, I hope you enjoy getting to know your dad and have a good time!

>What should I expect?
awkwardness and disappointment

>What should I be doing?
reading the restaurant's menu online to familiarize yourself with what they offer so you don't come off as a total spazz

is this a LARP?

If I didn't care I wouldn't have asked.

>I've never even entered local Ronald McDonalds
>being a top
You're in the wrong neighborhood kiddo

>Call ahead and ask what attire they require
lmfao I hope none of you do this. You couldn't be anymore autistic if you have to call a restaurant and ask how to dress.

>might be like a button down.
Is this a thing in flyover land? They specify that you need to wear a button down shirt? I've seen jacket required, I've seen jacket and tie required, but never in my life have I seen button down shirt required. Not that I have a problem with this, it's just a quirky and exotic way to run a restaurant.

No, not really. Generally, the way it works in the Midwest is, if you can afford to pay for it, you can wear whatever the fuck you want.

>wearing a t-shirt when not at a gym, running errands, or lounging around your home
nigger detected

That's the impression I had as well
>the only shirts are t-shirts, and button-down collars
>if you disagree you must be one of those blacks my father, who is a member of the KKK, is always raving about at dinner
I actually do usually wear button downs, but that's because I tend to favor a somewhat more relaxed look. Sometimes I even wear them with a tie which is considered somewhat risque unless one is attempting to channel the midcentury new england collegiate look, which I find overly affected

I have been accumulating a few more cutaways lately (or as Eton calls them, rather strangely, "extreme" cutaway). A bit faddish, perhaps, but I like them

What do flyovers wear these days under their manure-stained overalls?

>reddit spacing
>trying this hard to look cool after getting called out
lmfao

I'm sorry for having a keyboard and typing in complete sentences, phoneposter. I'll try to avoid using complicated words for the duration - I mean rest - of this conversation - I mean talk. In the meantime ask your KKK father if he has the American Care Act (don't call it Obamacare). Maybe he can get you some ritalin pills so you can concentrate.

But you still haven't answered my question about flyover fashion. What are you guys wearing these days?

>What are you guys wearing these days?
Clothes. The specific clothes vary from person to person.

I forgot, knowing specific clothing words or acknowledging clothing fads is considered gay in flyover country.

And you are DEFINITELY not gay, right?

>never been to a restaurant before
wat.jpg

Oops, that was rather high-falutin' wasn't it. Rephrase:

>I forgit, knowing them clothes words is different to the good old days is gay, and the bible says a marriage is between a man and a woman.

I hate those shirts. I really find them super-tacky.

Also why do Americans do this?

>Why do americans do x
>Posts British model
Lmao every time you faggot fucks attribute something to is you post an example that disproves your theory. Fuck off idiot.

>those shirts
You mean Eton the brand, or cutaway collars?
>Also why do Americans do this?
Button down at all? Button down with a tie? Blue shirt under a light grey jacket? Tips of the collars slightly visible even though they should be barely concealed by the edge of the lapel? Not enough roll on the collar? Lapels too wide for the tie?

I can see a number of items that may upset you, some of which are more controversial than others. Please be more specific.

>Button down with a tie?
Yep this is what I meant, should have specified.

And with regards to my personal dislike it was cutaway collars. They're becoming super popular all over Europe and the UK too unfortunately. Usually with quite flashy types.

Because as we all know models choose how/what to wear on runways. Retard.

>Yep this is what I meant, should have specified.
Well, as for the button down, it's a long story and it depends on how you parse the question - what does it signify for us? Why do they sometimes get worn when they shouldn't? Etc, etc. You're better off googling it, but the short version is, it's associated with turn of the 19th century rich people and horsemanship. Later, it came to be the preferred collar of lackadaisical dumpy lifers in dead-end jobs. Much, much later it enjoyed something of a renaissance among people who care what they look like. Partly thanks to a Japanese subculture of Americana clothing fanatics. And here we are today.

>cutaway collars... Usually with quite flashy types.
They look flashy and inappropriate when worn in circumstances that are supposed to be restrained and sober, such as "traditional" business environments with a dark suit, for example. A few of my linkedin connections are doing that. But in my opinion they look great, and perfectly appropriate, when worn in a more casual environment. With a sport coat for instance, tie or no tie. Lot less flopping around when the top button is unbuttoned, compared to say a point collar.

uh huh

How old r u

Late 30s, why?

Is this copypasta? I swear I have seen this here before.

My issue is more with the fact that people wear a tie with a sports-shirt (which is what the button-down collar shirt is). It looks somewhat tidy, but it's missing the point entirely.

With regards to the cutaways I have to agree, they only ever look good in casual situations (usually tie-less) and not as traditional white or blue shirts but with more jazzy fabrics.

Idk just trying to get a sense of who you are. What do you do for a living?

Veeky Forums comes to Veeky Forums and the only thing I can think of is the pic of the Veeky Forums meetup where that crowd of douchebags was lined up against the wall. Damn, I wish I'd saved that.

Possibly. Or possibly you're not getting the point yourself. Fashion choices are contextual. For instance (not sure how it is in Europe) there are some tie patterns that are collegiate colors. Those in the know (jackasses, really) wear them to advertise which fancy school they attended. Plebs wear them because they're pretty or because "I think I saw a rich guy wearing this once". The message you get is different depending on who you are as a viewer, vs. a wearer. As well as your knowledge of how savvy the person on the other end is. Does he know that I know that he didn't go there? Does that make him brave? Does it make him cavalier? Does it make him a rube? A poseur? It gets complicated. Same deal with the button downs. Despite being associated with "conservative" people it isn't a conservative look.
Business services.

the fuck is wrong with nebraskan people? do people really think going to restaurants is wasting money?

>make corn and watch college football and go to church
They say that the depths of Hell awaits sinners in the afterlife, but they are wrong. Hell is a place on Earth, and most people call it Nebraska.

do girls who browse Veeky Forums really look like this??

I swear this is pasta. I know I've seen this before.

you should kill yourself and the janitor should delete off topic blogging role-play threads like this

yes god forbid we have some hot women around here. neck yourself, virgin.

you'll be fine.

Jesus thats dark

Actual functional adults in 4chins i'm surprised

>functional adults
I shitpost on Veeky Forums, that should be your clue that I’m just as much of a train wreck as everyone else. I just LARP as a normie to keep a roof over my head.

No he's probably not, but you're definitely a faggot