99.9% of Veeky Forums will never be this good of a chef

99.9% of Veeky Forums won't have to deal with AIDS-related cancer either

Racist

>1970s themed pizza parlors
>2017 disease themed restaurants

we live in a clown world.

Check, and mate.

In all seriousness though I wouldn't go to that restaurant.

>i got a savage virus from having promiscuous unprotected anal sex with hundreds of men-youre gonna love my risotto!

Whats the name of this restaurant again, Veeky Forums ?

That better have not been a diss to Shakey's
I swear to god man I will turn myself into a data stream and surf the internet to your IP like in Fairly Oddparents to beat your ass in if you were dissing Shakey's

AIDS isnt a disease that prevents you from being a cook in a regular establishment is it, i doubt restaraunt's are even allowed to ask if an employee is HIV positive

all this makes me suspect is that these 'chefs' are too shit to get jobs in normal restaurants

I'm still not sure what this particular social experiment is trying to prove.

I don't think anybody really actively discriminates against AIDS patients in the first world for their disease. It's much more likely they catch shit for being disgusting degenerate faggots, since its still largely thought of as a fag disease.

serious question, so what if one of these guys cuts their finger or something?

no user, imwas saying how themed pizza parlors were wholesome and fun and by comparison things have gone down hill

I'm keeping an eye on you

you should be able to discriminate on the basis of a contagious disease

Don't be such a racist

not the topic of this thread

>thought of as a fag disease
Because it is one. The only group close to fags in aids rates are niggers, and not even they are that close in the first world

serious answers plz

AIDS doesnt live well outside the body, isnt transfered through skin contact with aids blood, and you dont get aids from ingesting aids blood unless you have like serious cuts or gouges in your mouth. saliva kills it pretty readily and it certainly cant survive cooking

who would? it must be funded by some weird left wing organization
i mean if they just served food and privately chose to hire HIV people but didn't advertise it it would be fine, but using that as a selling point is not going to work on anybody but crazy college professors

Not that impressive when you realize you made that all up. Btw if you have a cut ANYWHERE in your mouth you can contract it :)

Honestly?
You're right.

But at least we don't have AIDS, and we don't think we need to serve people AIDS ridden dishes.
Seriously what is the protocol for that retarded restaurant when anybody gets a minor cut?
Do they shut the whole place down and stop service for 3 hours while they disinfect the whole place?

I laughed, but you're a clown

Any open sore or wound, especially in the mouth, makes AIDS transferal an almost guarantee.
Replace "AIDS" with "Syphilis" in your argument and see if it still makes sense to make an entire restaurant based around that.

> unless you have like serious cuts or gouges in your mouth
You mean like almost everybody with even mild gingivitis, or who got a small scratch in their mouth from a tortilla chip, or even just flossed too hard?

this, it's just a gimmick to make waves. There's restaurants that hire recovering drug addicts and homeless people but they never seem that busy because they made the whole concept about the cause.